The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Healthy Marco Reus is the second best player in the world, yes that good... he will never play a full season without getting hurt tho.. such a shame

So if he's second then who's #1

Daniel Sturridge :lol:

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
probably the best puma

GLovzFe.jpg

Italys last goat

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What you thinking about the next mercato. Which positions need a reinforcement? CM, LW and thats it?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sing kova +icardi
pulisic/chiesa as lw. top2 guaranteed

bonus point . pissing off inda

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
replace fly emirates with supreme.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Whatever it takes we seriously need to strengthen the team this summer and fight for scudetto come next season.
These epl teams are tasting blood.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Know yr place...

Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Celebrates-Scudetto-By-Kicking-Antonio-Cassano-In-The-Head.jpg

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
On a different note, the asshole Skriniar is as good as gone from merda :thumbsup:

"I really like Real Madrid and Barcelona but the same applies to the two in Manchester. The Premier League is the most beautiful in the world.

My eventual departure would depend on many things, such as the agreement between the clubs and the role I would be adopting. If I had to change just to be on the bench, or to only play in the cup, I would stay at Inter.

There were so many rumours about me in the winter but I never considered leaving, certainly not in January. I want to continue to do well and grow. We'll see what happens in the summer."

Last edited:

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So lacazette will be out injured for 4-6 weeks... who arsenal got as their striker in EL now?
May they be knocked the f out

Arsenal was once interested is Silva right?And they have Auba as their first striker now and Lacazette was on the bench for the last 2-3 games.Give them the little shit and get a proper striker because I don't really feel safe to have a 20y old as our best striker.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
On a different note, the asshole Skriniar is as good as gone from merda :thumbsup:

"I really like Real Madrid and Barcelona but the same applies to the two in Manchester. The Premier League is the most beautiful in the world.

My eventual departure would depend on many things, such as the agreement between the clubs and the role I would be adopting. If I had to change just to be on the bench, or to only play in the cup, I would stay at Inter.

There were so many rumours about me in the winter but I never considered leaving, certainly not in January. I want to continue to do well and grow. We'll see what happens in the summer."

Agent:

“We need to realise that the situation will be totally different in the summer. Until then he’ll stay for seven months, a lot can happen in that time.

At this point it’s hard to say what could happen in the summer, but we’ll be very happy if he keeps putting in great performances in Milan and improves even further.

That’s what matters now, then - as I’ve said - the summer could be a whole different situation.”

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agent:

“We need to realise that the situation will be totally different in the summer. Until then he’ll stay for seven months, a lot can happen in that time.

At this point it’s hard to say what could happen in the summer, but we’ll be very happy if he keeps putting in great performances in Milan and improves even further.

That’s what matters now, then - as I’ve said - the summer could be a whole different situation.”

inda are going to lose him icardi and perisic this summer
that can bring 200m to them.and suning will invest more
curious to see how they react

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i love u milan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Gustavo's Window

I hope he leaves them... he is literally the next vidic.

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Skriniar is honestly overrated. He gets away with things too often, he just plays overly physical to compensate for his lack of skill.

Not sure how I feel about Puma. I honestly love adidas gear, I wear it all the time--especially as adidas is on the up particularly in street style--but I think this deal looks short-term. I can see adidas coming back if we come back to where we are supposed to be.

Adidas has really slacked on our gear the last few years, I hope Puma releases some really cool gear now that we're their flagship club.

Little bit of news though for those nervous about Puma: there are strong rumors that Man City will be a Puma team. Not next year, but they might be the year after.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Skriniar hype reminds me of the Murillo hype after year 1.

Lets wait another year before calling him the next anyone...if he's still around that is

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Skriniar will do very well in the EPL, match made in heaven. He will soon be hailed by all the football pundits and FM boys around the world as the best defender of all time. Good riddance from the league.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
True, Skriniar probably will do well in EPL, they let defenders get away with blatant fouls too. That shithole of a CB should be known for collecting red cards more than anything else.

But gotta admit, it's funny to see the rats at Merda leave the sinking ship before they even dropped out of CL standings :lol:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Overrated anyway, Inter will recoup the money they paid plus more and he will flop elsewhere. It’ll be a win for Inter, hope he stays there like Ranocchia has forever.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maan yall some hating ass dudes

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Report: Gennaro Gattuso the Lowest Paid Manager in Serie A

That’s right, Gennaro Gattuso is the lowest paid manager in Serie A.

That is according to a new report coming out of Football Italia, where the AC Milan legend is reportedly on the same terms as his Primavera contract.

The former capitano had been in charge of the youth team, but stepped up to replace Vincenzo Montella in charge of the first team.

These details from the report are particularly noteworthy-

However, Gazzetta dello Sport reports that he’s coaching the Rossoneri first team on the same terms as the youth team, meaning he earns €120,000 per season.

That makes him the lowest-paid Coach in Serie A, with Fabio Pecchia at Verona in 19th on €250,000 per season.

Our former manager Vincenzo Montella, now at Sevilla over in Spain, reportedly made 3 Million Euros before getting the axe.

The development to follow now is if and when there will be contract negotiations with Rino, who has Milan performing well in 7th place on 38 points after the disastrous spell under Montella.

Still, the report is surprising with Milan being a major worldwide player in both notoriety and success over the last decade. You would think a pay bump would be something Rino did before taking the first team squad.

We’ll continue to keep you updated on this story as there are more developments.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
should have taken the job for free even. we saved his managerial career.

Status
Not open for further replies.