Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
SempreRossoNero said:
when we make a big deal about a signing, we play the guy almost all the time, after we sign a player, the guy feels welcomed by the staff and the rest of the team.....

who the hell wants to go to madrid where they fight all the time, even after they were supposed to be allies (e.g. capello & cassano)... and where playing time isnt guaranteed even if you are a 'big star' because you can always be replaced by a team always willing to shell out another buck for the next big thing.

even though im not saying i want pato on the team, i think i would choose milan over madrid any day.
Thats what u think but quality players r still choosing em over Milan anyday of the week -- > FACT.
Milan isnt a paradise anymore specially with Ancelotti where no matter how talented or how good u perform u will never play ahead of his golden boys even if they r shit since more than 3years.
The management show no ambition & if there is players that don’t care about money then they still wont choose Milan , an old team with no ambition nor vision nor sense of reality.

Ronaldo chose us coz we were the only team with a real challenge that wanted him.
Refusing an Arab country or am American club was his only respectful choice.
Its not like he chose us over Arsenal , Barca , Valencia , Chelsea , Lyon , Manu , Inter , Roma ………….. :o

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
atletico new target is pato..
and atletico want to bid him..

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Hope that Milan will try to make a bid, not like in Marcelo case, only interested but I don't think Milan made a bid..

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
favor-milan said:
and now i'm sure Cicinho now realizes that choosing Real is a big mistake :D
Very very very big mistake!!

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
edika_kaka said:
atletico new target is pato..
and atletico want to bid him..

atletico are getting smart.. signing aguero and pato is more than just an excellent transfer.. but berslu rule is signing players 30+ :p

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL
GilaKaka said:
atletico are getting smart.. signing aguero and pato is more than just an excellent transfer.. but berslu rule is signing players 30+ :p

Yea man in milan only think's in old players to finish theirs careers in milan, for that of the experience of the old players milan choice theirs, but the young players always be the best, all the people say: ronlado 18s are the best of his career making almost 40 goals in the PSV, and i think milan don't like young players? they think that put young players in the A squad is too risk (becaouse i see this boy Di gennaro and he is a telented boy and i didn't see him in the A squad) Ancellotti only need old players?.....................................that confused me a lot, why milan haven't a young player in A squad (gourcuff is the only exception and he is not very talented he is a regular young player).

Pato is a great player and i saw this so many times and milan need him.

And remember than milan have been seen KAKA 4 years before they buy him................................very bad we miss kaka for 4 years only because milan "need see him, milan need be secure of his buy" milan doesn't wanna loss his money.

sorry for my poor english ;)

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
he'll be greaaat for milan.. he plays like kun aguero but he plays for brazil.. any1ways we should sign him before any1 else does..

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Looks like a very promising youngster.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I know it's Tribal, but since it's relevant...ish...

Brazilian superkid Pato drops big AC Milan hint
tribalfooball.com - March 26, 2007

Internacional de Porto Alegre starlet Alexandre Pato admits AC Milan striker Ronaldo is his role-model.

"Ronaldo is spectacular and knows how to score goals in important games," the 17 year-old told Gazzetta dell Sport. "I also like Romario, who definitely deserves his 1000 goals.

"I know Italian clubs are following me, but I prefer to concentrate on playing well for Internacional.

"I have no preference. I only want to join a big club where I can enjoy my football. I like Ronaldo, but also Andriy Shevchenko."

Source.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i really like this guy, but i dont know where we can fit all these players who all want to come to milan all of a sudden, we got ronaldo, and its seems ronaldinho is gonna join so where would pato play? if inzaghi and gila leave then it would be 2 italians less and 2 brazilians more, i liked milan because they had an italian team with a brazilian flavour, unlike inter who were argentinian with no flavour. i think gila should stay, if pato comes then oliveira should leave, i wouldnt mind inzaghi leaving for ronaldinho, but that should be it, the problem is that the names are all tempting: ronaldinho, pato, ze roberto, daniel alves, juan. but we cant possibly get all of them

ter

Reaction score
Fav. Players
pato, ronaldhino, pippo
theres links to loads of brazil players but what about the non eu player prob??
to be honest id prefer pato at 20m than ronaldinho at 70m

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
censorthiis said:
I know it's Tribal, but since it's relevant...ish...

Brazilian superkid Pato drops big AC Milan hint
tribalfooball.com - March 26, 2007

Internacional de Porto Alegre starlet Alexandre Pato admits AC Milan striker Ronaldo is his role-model.

"Ronaldo is spectacular and knows how to score goals in important games," the 17 year-old told Gazzetta dell Sport. "I also like Romario, who definitely deserves his 1000 goals.

"I know Italian clubs are following me, but I prefer to concentrate on playing well for Internacional.

"I have no preference. I only want to join a big club where I can enjoy my football. I like Ronaldo, but also Andriy Shevchenko."

Source.
If the club decide to bring here Shevchenko again then this kid will have a chance to play along side his idols..

Reaction score
He's too young to play much so we can bring him and send on loan somewhere in italy maybe. and we better be fast, ManU just bought Anderson and Nani (FM2007 wonderkids :D ), I wouldnt like someone get Pato before us.

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
invy said:
He's too young to play much so we can bring him and send on loan somewhere in italy maybe. and we better be fast, ManU just bought Anderson and Nani (FM2007 wonderkids :D ), I wouldnt like someone get Pato before us.
FM and Champ Man before get plenty wrong, so don't always assume they will be great (cavenaghi, renato etc etc)

Reaction score
redeyes said:
FM and Champ Man before get plenty wrong, so don't always assume they will be great (cavenaghi, renato etc etc)

Ofcourse.. I dont know about Nani but I've seen Anderson and I think he is very good, he's got some flair. They will use Nani to replace Giggs I guess, and also he probably wouldnt fit in Milan team..

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
We are interested in Pato, thats what Braida or Leonardo said but we arent going to make a move for him yet. Probably in a few years time when he mattures remember he is only 17/18 years old.

Russo-neri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pato just scored a nice goal in the 4th minute of the Recopa Sudamericana. Timed his breakout just right and was all alone against the GK and flipped it to the GK's right.

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Anyone can look good on a 3min video.
Pato is still matturing as a footballer. The kid's only 17/18 its a huge risk to take bringing him to European football. Atm we need a proven striker, a machine. IMO Pato would be a good investment in the future but not now.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I have a hunch about this player.
Nothing I v seen in the video justify his price but there is confidence floating all over him like he is bound 2 b great.
So , he should join a team that trust youth & not Milan coz he is 17 & he only need 2 play so he can evolve & in Milan he will sit next 2 Gourcuff + became just another talented player who didn’t evolve.
I hope he stays in Brazil till he is matured enough 2 go 2 Europe.

Last edited:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
pato looks good but we need a proven striker aswell some like eto'o.

Nicko

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Aimar, Totti, Salas, Seedorf, Raul, Pato, Boateng, Cassano
oh men we really need this player just imagine if sheva come back and we get pato and ofcourse we get oliveira out ( i think for a loan cause' he may get better again) and also pippo out we would have one hell of a forward xD he's definetly "the" player that milan should focus on this summer

Schedule