AC Milan - Champions League 2011/2012

MilanMarkus

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I know I'm a little late but did you realized that Barça cheated Milan on the ass AGAIN?

And now they're mocking us! After a bizare diving by Xavi, Messi think that it was not enough and try to cheat on the penalty kick!

Seriously, I hope that there's no more Barça fanboys here because this team is mocking with Milan.

And I really doubt that Milan is going to win the UCL with Ibra and Robinho making the attack duo.

I have found further evidence for your statements:

Barcelona held up by reported rat infestation and fog as they fly in to face Real Madrid
source:goal.com

According to goal.com some rats got on the plane of Barcelona. After they removed the rats the plain took off. But after landing in Madrid it became painfully clear that they removed the Barcelona players as well.

(Ok, the last line isn't true but couldn't resist).

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
the el clasico game makes me wonder....

we had seedorf and van bommel and nesta (not a liabiliity, but definately not as athletic as he was) on against a pretty strong barca team (no iniesta to fuck us up, but thiago alcantara *if he was in our squad id cum* playing) and actually took the game to barca

madrid tried athleticism, it didnt work (first 45 it did, but the work rate of some of their players defensively - especially cos their mids and forwards droop back to help out was poor. only di maria and benzema helped out considerably along with lass and xabi). they tried counter attacking, on a better day they would have buried their chances *yes ronaldo, looking at you* and it hasnt worked. their best solution is to have pepe as destroyer, and cavalho (injured, aging - they need a replacement) and ramos as centre backs. coentrao is decent, needs to gain experience and marcelo is marcelo.

we played defensively - it worked, cos we were clinical (2-2, Camp Nou)

we played very decent against them at home - it worked. we took the game to them and with the old guard replaced (their experience is vital tho) and more luck, we woulda/shoulda won.

what im trying to say is that, allegri has performed very well over both legs, and with the correct reinforcements, i believe it is AC Milan.. not real madrid, not man utd *definately* or any other club in europe that is capable of finding the solution as to how to end the barca dominance

ending the barca dominance however, requires us to be better than the other teams. teams like madrid would give us a royal fucking at the bernebeu should our senatores not be able to outsmart them. we could find the solution to beating barcelona, but that solution wont work against teams such as madrid and bayern *i dont even know why we worry sooo much - they just have a clinical clinical striker, and a midfield which revolves around one man, ooh and an epic keeper*

hopefully, allegri would be able to find the reinforcements he needs and is able to find the solution to this problem that is everyone bitching it against barca

Fiero

Reaction score
I know I'm a little late but did you realized that Barça cheated Milan on the ass AGAIN?

And now they're mocking us! After a bizare diving by Xavi, Messi think that it was not enough and try to cheat on the penalty kick!

Seriously, I hope that there's no more Barça fanboys here because this team is mocking with Milan.

And I really doubt that Milan is going to win the UCL with Ibra and Robinho making the attack duo.

You have been missed. :proud: These are golden words. :thumbsup:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't get this extreme fear of Bayern. Sure they're a helluva team and will for sure not be an easy team to beat, but they are also one of those opponents that suit an Ibra-depending team(shitty defense, high back line). I'd say we have a better chance of beating BM than of Chelsea(if they play counter-attacking football like against Valencia) and other English teams like Tottenham, United, City etc.

im not scared of playuing bayern really but i think it would be better if we played them after getting some confidence of passing the knockout round

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I'm putting it out there : I wish we get Bayern.

If we can't beat them at the next round, Then we are not title-worthy.

If we beat them, It mean that we are the tournament's 2nd chanc after Barca.

To me, those 2 possibilities are the best. So I hope we get them.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
"We want to win the trophy but it gets difficult now. There are a lot of top teams in the runners-up spot. One team, AC Milan, have seven European titles and, for sure, they are the ones to avoid.
But any team we play from now will be extremely difficult. Chelsea have come out of all the knock-out phases in the past from the last 16 but we want to go all the way."

- André Villas-Boas.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The draw is tomorrow and I still don't know if I have convinced my Swedish/English teacher if we can watch it together with the rest of the class.
He said:
"We'll see."

:g:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
We better fucking get lucky . Two years of real madrid+ 1 year of barca in group stage. This better even out. APOEL here we come..

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need a good draw!!!! Im tired of loosing in the knockout stage, it sucks watching Champions League without Milan in it

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
^
true, the CL without Milan is not the CL.

I dont really mind on getting a tough draw, as long as we get through it lol Although it would be nice to get an easier team, I feel getting chelsea etc wouldnt be that bad.

If we are going to win our 8th, then we are going to need to beat the other biger teams anyway. So if that needs to be done sooner rather than later, so what.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
What time is the draw? Can I watch online? Thanks.

Rosoner91

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Pippo, Nesta, Maldini, Rino, Ronaldo(bra), Maradona, Drogba, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Falcao

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Chelsea's Andre Villas-Boas keen to avoid AC Milan and other 'top teams' in Champions League draw
The 33-year-old is hoping to avoid the seven-time European winners in the next round while both Manchester clubs await their fate in the Europa League draw
Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas is looking forward to the Champions League draw on Friday morning but is hopeful of avoiding one of the bigger teams.

Both Villas-Boas' Blues and Arsene Wenger's Arsenal finished top of their respective groups which means they miss facing the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Inter in the next round.

But Marseille, Napoli and Lyon and Italian giants AC Milan all finished runners-up and Villas-Boas is hopeful they avoid a team with a lot of European history.

He told reporters: "There are, of course, a lot of top teams also in those runners-up spots.

"One team with seven European titles [AC Milan] and, for sure, those will be the ones to try to avoid."

Other teams in the mix are Basel, Bayer Leverkusen - who Chelsea can't meet as they were in the same group - and Russian sides CSKA Moscow and Zenit St Petersburg.

The latter two would make for a difficult test to any side as temperatures in Russia plummet during February and March but Villas-Boas isn't shying away from the challenge.

He continued: "It happened to me last year in Porto twice and I have no problem with it.

"The synthetic pitch is also always difficult at CSKA but it's something that we think our players can handle.

"Zenit is a different story, a natural pitch.

"Of course, very, very cold. But normal circumstances. Any team from now on is extremely difficult.

"We've had from now on Chelsea going out in all the knockout phases, from last 16, from last eight, from semi-finals and from the final.

"What we wanted to try to do is win the trophy but it gets pretty difficult now."
goal.crap
well someone's a little pussy. :lol:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I still would like Arsenal, but I doubt we get them, probably will be Madrid.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
any news of former footballers at the draw? will love to see one of our former players there. (i would cry if paolo is there)

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Uefa will probably draw us against real or bayern they want a big event.. Fucking uefa piece of shit.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
My prediction Milan vs Bayern.

Schedule