• Total voters

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
San Paolo said:
If its possible...BRING ON CHELSEA!!!!

not only chelsea, how i wish milan can play all 3 english teams in the group stage - chelsea , liverpool and man utd. watch how the italians knock 2 of them out ! :D

milan
chelsea
liverpool
man utd

but i know this is not possible :rolleyes:

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
i really want one from top teams in our group.. id prefer chelsea cuz i really want to see shev coming back to san siro with all the fans hating him and showing no respect at all. and on the other hand i hope we can bring gallas to san siro and let him take care of sheva just for the sake of showing him he is nothing special. anyway if we get chelski i hope sheva scores in stamford brigde cuz everytime he scores chelsea loose. :D
and the game in san siro we will surely win.. c'mon chelsea vs us at san siro.. they dont stand a chance :D

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
My dream draw.
AC Milan
Arsenal
Anderlecht
Hamburg
not really.. i like arsenal they're like my second internacional favourite. so not.. i'd rather let milan kick chelskis russian ass!:D

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
diTa said:
not really.. i like arsenal they're like my second internacional favourite. so not.. i'd rather let milan kick chelskis russian ass!:D
My main reason is 2 of my friends and my Dad are Arsenal fans. :D

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Milanesta_MKD said:
Where shoul I seek for program whos transmit that RAI??? eurosport??
Anyone knows??
In England its on sky sports news, may be on eurosport tho.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
In England its on sky sports news, may be on eurosport tho.
Watch it on Eurosport then you get full screen, Sky sports keeps all the news stuff on the screen n it gets distracting.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
How many hours or minutes more? I thought Assnal are seeded?
Yea, i just found out, oh well i want Benfica not Arsneal..just make this draw easy as possible for us.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
Yea, i just found out, oh well i want Benfica not Arsneal..just make this draw easy as possible for us.

Nah i would prefer Chelsky because if we meet them now ...well we wont meet them in the 2nd round or quaterfinals. Its better to face a top team in the group stages rather thn the knock out stages because we can still make it even if we loose to Chelsky or any other big team for that matter.

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Nah i would prefer Chelsky because if we meet them now ...well we wont meet them in the 2nd round or quaterfinals. Its better to face a top team in the group stages rather thn the knock out stages because we can still make it even if we loose to Chelsky or any other big team for that matter.
totally agree with u.. that's what ive been saying all along.. and getting chelski in our group would be great!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I hope its all England sides as well. That would be sweet!

Then they'd show all Milan games on SBS ;)

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
My hope:

-AC Milan :proud:
-FC Celtic
-Bordeaux
-Levski Sofia

But it probably be like this:

-AC Milan
-Chelsea
-Werder bremen
-Anderlecht

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
Not trying to accuse a team of match fixing i hope?

Now why would I do that? Barcelona is a great team. A true European Champion. Their spirit is best described in their leader and captain. He was so humble that he went even further than kneeling down to Sheva :tongue: ... Sad that pieces of shit actually lifted the CL cup :rolleyes:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The draw is actually today? :conf:

Since when did they split the CL and UEFA draws?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I thought it was tomorrow, but Milan's site says it's today at 19:30...Milan time.

Whatever team comes, I don't care. To be the best you have to beat the best, just like we proved back in 02-03.

Inter and ManU and Valencia are still top seeded teams????

Last edited:

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
crazy4milan said:
I thought it was tomorrow, but Milan's site says it's today at 19:30...Milan time.

Whatever team comes, I don't care. To be the best you have to beat the best, just like we proved back in 02-03.

Inter and ManU are still top seeded teams????

NM, you guys are talking about UEFA cup.

jen1000

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm very confused with some of the teams in the first pot. Liverpool??

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
Galaxy of stars gather in Monaco
Thursday, 24 August 2006

For the eleven teams who last night sealed their spot in today's UEFA Champions League group stage draw, there will have been frantic preparations to ensure delegates arrive in Monaco for the start of proceedings at the Grimaldi Forum at 18.00CET.

Chic venue
It is the ninth successive year that the traditional curtain-raiser to the European club season has been held in the principality, and the first time PFC Levski Sofia and FC København have been involved. The dark morning clouds, and the 25km drive from Nice airport which takes in the winding streets of the most chic of Grand Prix venues, will have done nothing to dampen spirits as the champions of Bulgaria and Denmark await their fate.

Madrid on top
København's elimination of AFC Ajax leaves four of the five most successful sides in European Champion Clubs' Cup history in contention. Real Madrid CF on nine victories lead the way from AC Milan on six. Liverpool FC moved into third place on five triumphs in 2005, a tally FC Bayern München aspire to this season. Holders FC Barcelona - who contest the UEFA Super Cup against UEFA Cup winners Sevilla FC tomorrow - are the top seeds.

Wait over
Seventeen of the 32 teams that featured in the draw 12 months ago are present again, while there are notable returns for Valencia CF, twice runners-up this century, and after a ten-year absence, the 1986 European champions FC Steaua Bucuresti. The 1983 winners Hamburger SV are also back following a six-year hiatus along with FC Girondins de Bordeaux who last qualified in 1999/00. For the first time, the former Soviet Union is represented by four clubs.

Award winners
The draw will be conducted by Friedrich Stickler, chairman of UEFA's Club Competitions Committee, and Michele Centenaro, the senior product manager, in tandem with the winners of the UEFA Club Football Awards which kick off proceedings in the Salle des Princes, an auditorium whose 1,900 seats will again be filled by some of European football's most prestigious names. Raymond Kopa, a three-time European Cup winner with Madrid, is one such dignitary.

Exhibition
An accreditation list of around 40 broadcasters and 250 written journalists gives an indication of the interest surrounding a competition in its 52nd year - many of the magic moments from which are being replayed on five giant screens in the UEFA Champions Gallery in the Grimaldi Forum. The highlight of the exhibition features framed programmes from each of the finals, with the exception being 1957, the only showpiece for which one was not produced. A starring role in the 2007 edition is now the goal for 32 teams. Athens awaits.

Source: ©uefa.com 1998-2006. All rights reserved.

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
Europe's finest ready for draw
Thursday, 24 August 2006

Thirty-two élite clubs are gathering in Monaco today in advance of the 18.00CET draw for the group stage of the 2006/07 UEFA Champions League.

Monaco setting
Wednesday's eleven victorious sides from the third qualifying round and Tuesday's five winners take their place alongside the 16 automatic entrants in the draw for the eight UEFA Champions League groups at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco. The ceremony will also include the prestigious UEFA Club Football Awards. For a full list of nominees, click here.

Fixtures

The UEFA Champions League group stage schedule is: Matchday 1 - 12/13 September; MD2 - 26/27 September; MD3 - 17/18 October; MD4 - 31 October/1 November; MD5 - 21/22 November; MD6 - 5/6 December. The winners and runners-up from each pool will progress to the knockout phase next year, with the final set for Athens on 23 May. Teams finishing third in each section will have the consolation of going into the UEFA Cup.

Pairings
Where two clubs from the same association have qualified, they are paired to split their matches between Tuesday and Wednesday. In the case of associations with three representatives, only two sides have been paired in terms of their fixtures; in the case of associations with four representatives, two pairings are made.

2006/07 UEFA Champions League
Group stage draw - 18.00CET, Thursday

POT 1
FC Barcelona (ESP) A
AC Milan (ITA) B
Real Madrid CF (ESP) A
FC Internazionale Milano (ITA) B
Liverpool FC (ENG) C
Arsenal FC (ENG) D
Manchester United FC (ENG) C
Valencia CF (ESP)

POT 2
Olympique Lyonnais (FRA) E
FC Porto (POR)
PSV Eindhoven (NED)
FC Bayern München (GER) F
Chelsea FC (ENG) D
AS Roma (ITA)
Celtic FC (SCO)
LOSC Lille Métropole (FRA)

POT 3
Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR) G
SL Benfica (POR) G
FC Girondins de Bordeaux (FRA) E
FC Steaua Bucuresti (ROU)
Werder Bremen (GER)
Olympiacos CFP (GRE) H
PFC CSKA Moskva (RUS) I
AEK Athens FC (GRE) H

POT 4
RSC Anderlecht (BEL)
FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) J
PFC Levski Sofia (BUL)
FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) J
Galatasaray SK (TUR)
Hamburger SV (GER) F
FC Spartak Moskva (RUS) I
FC København (DEN)

Source: ©uefa.com 1998-2006. All rights reserved.

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
2 min. until group stage picks...

Schedule