The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Vulture, would you grace us with more of your world class comebacks?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Vulture, would you grace us with more of your world class comebacks?

His comebacks are as almost as bad Niangs first touch

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His comebacks are as almost as bad Niangs first touch

there is no such thing as niang first touch

none has ever detected this and they say that LHC experiment is partially taking place to find out the possibility of this ever existing !!!

SHEVA-7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' Maldini&Nesta Shevchenko Seedorf
Under the new co-efficient system the likes of United, AC Milan et al won't get affected much if they fail to qualify for UCL. [Mail]

New co-efficient: The European elites have worked on a system where history as UCL winners boosts status. A David Gill and co masterclass.

UEFA's new co-efficient: Under the new rule City have fallen from 11th to 16th. MUFC from 20th to 12th and AC Milan from 25th to 9th. [Mail]

There is nothing about it. Made up :thumbsdown:

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Auba is smokescreen for Belloti.

Belloti is Milanista, we will get him this summer. I am.sure.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is nothing about it. Made up :thumbsdown:

It's not.. it was made up in the same assembly they decided to give 4 CL spots to top 4 ranked nations in UEFA. Its official. I don't know about what position Milan will be in but even the formulae of how to calculate the details was announced. :thumbsup:

Good move for us. Makes sense too. CL standards will increase.

The more I see Auba the more I feel he won't fit with these batch of players, midfielders specifically.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Auba is smokescreen for Belloti.

Belloti is Milanista, we will get him this summer. I am.sure.

That might very well be true, plus it would be foolish to spend all that money on Auba. I'm not against spending lots of money (if we have it) on quality players, i just don't think Auba is worth that much.

Belloti on the other hand, is someone we should go all in.

SHEVA-7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not.. it was made up in the same assembly they decided to give 4 CL spots to top 4 ranked nations in UEFA. Its official. I don't know about what position Milan will be in but even the formulae of how to calculate the details was announced. :thumbsup:

Good move for us. Makes sense too. CL standards will increase.

The more I see Auba the more I feel he won't fit with these batch of players, midfielders specifically.

i read all articles about it and didnt find anything except 4 cl spot.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
I don't know anymore, i followed Milan mercato for so many years but this year i dont have a clue what they intensions are.

Half of our 1st squad players from this seasson are borrowed anf other half need contract renew...

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nah mate, Des+20 Mil for Casemiro. He'd be a revelation at Milan.

He could be but he could be Felipe Melo in the makings too. Do not forget that we do not have La Liga referees that don favors to Madrid and barca like nobody's business.

We need a World Class Winner on the team, Toni Kroos should be that call.

SHEVA-7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Am I really the only one with realistic sense?

+1 here. I told before that is not easy to pick big names to milan like old times. Someone was mad about this comment but true is true.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Journal - Milan, PSG overtaking in the race to Aubameyang: the Rossoneri go on Morata

The CorSport front page: "Montella wants Dzeko"

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
He could be but he could be Felipe Melo in the makings too. Do not forget that we do not have La Liga referees that don favors to Madrid and barca like nobody's business.

We need a World Class Winner on the team, Toni Kroos should be that call.

Casemiro is bordering on unrealistic. Kroos is absolutely not happening. Like there's no fucking chance Real or Kroos are willing to do a deal. Unless Chinaboyz suddenly decide to pay upwards of 80 mil to Real and 15 mil to Toni, it's not gonna happen.

So that's why I am not talking about Kroos.

i prefer belotti but both would be a huge upgrade

for example imagine us having belotti-schick or auba-schick next year

Auba-Schick would make more sense if you intend them to play at the same time. Schick could play as a traditional CF while Auba moves a bit out right. Now Belotti and Schick I don't see working at the same time, but having Schick as backup for Belotti? Now that sounds like luxury. I'd like either, but I don't think we get more than one capable attacker this window.

Last edited:

SHEVA-7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Arab money beats chinese money :D Auba was always like a dream. There re many mid-high value teams have great players i'd steal some of them before big names.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Casemiro is bordering on unrealistic. Kroos is absolutely not happening. Like there's no fucking chance Real or Kroos are willing to do a deal. Unless Chinaboyz suddenly decide to pay upwards of 80 mil to Real and 15 mil to Toni, it's not gonna happen.

So that's why I am not talking about Kroos.

Auba-Schick would make more sense if you intend them to play at the same time. Schick could play as a traditional CF while Auba moves a bit out right. Now Belotti and Schick I don't see working at the same time, but having Schick as backup for Belotti? Now that sounds like luxury. I'd like either, but I don't think we get more than one capable attacker this window.

schick is an all around player
he is not pure strike in the box/poacher etc

he has great dribbling, runs through whole field with the ball and can play on the wings

imo if we cant land a huge(statement) cf like auba, belotti we should go 100% in for keita-schick(i d take muriel too over bacca lapa etc but thats just my personal choice, i believe keita-schick is a must ) and not waste 60-80m on guys like morata

with 50m we can have schick and keita and 100+ left to up our mid!!
with a 100m midfield those 2 along with suso, bacca can produce miracles.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
We should think about young striker morata belotti bastuayi

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Am I really the only one with realistic sense?

No, but atm you're being a twat thinking you actually know anymore more than the rest of us. The only thing we know atm is that Milan is no longer under the control of the Berlusconi family.

We have no idea how much money these new owners will pump into the team. We could be rich as fuck ala CITY when they weren't even in EL and throw money at players for all we know.

Or we could be broke as fuck still, and this simply a flip job by some con artists from China..time will tell.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I dont see why Belotti-Schick cant be compatible in the contrary imo

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who is "we"?

You will be more than pleased w the amount spent this summer.

If we are going with anything beats zero, than sure...i will:D

This we include does of us that don't pretend to have insider friends in the company ;)

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
omg im such a noob... how do you embed youtube videos?

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Thank god I'm going away for work for a few days in a few hours.

Don't think I can handle 12yr olds with the financial sense of a pinecone, thinking our mercato budget is 50m, because of a report they don't comprehend.

Have a good wknd, bros.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Belotti's release clause of a 100m euros is for foreign clubs only right? I don't see why Milan can't break the Chinese bank + throw in Poli/Kucka/Jose Mauri + a prospect or two and get the deal done. A 20+ goal CF is a must and I can't think of a better prospect at the moment.

Re LB - If Kolasinac doesn't sign up, we should be all over Juan Bernat; he won't get a proper chance to be a regular at Bayern, he would come for relatively cheap (15-20m) and Spanish players have been doing well for us. If not him then Nice's LB Dalbert looks like a great prospect.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I think we should be looking at the free transfer market again and taking the players that we can have use for. Im also hoping that Niang transfer pays for Deulefeo. José Mauri back will be an important addition as well. I think we have Kujka and Mauri challenging each other for the B2B position won't be a bad idea given our 50 + Player Sales budget should be concentrated on a CB and backup wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule