Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
leo working through the whole night to offload our fodder

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
PMOEyJm.png

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Front page of Tutto Sport:

Milinković-Savić lights up a new battle that will continue even into 2019. Milan will make a late attempt but Juventus are vigilant.
The negotiations for this mercato stop tonight.

"Juve or Milan for the Serbian star."

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
We got this ez. PRIN$$ guide us pls.

#GG#noRE:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
how did the wife take it?

She almost killed me lol... we decided to take a break and i dunno how this will end... but i feel much better now that i did the right thing... cheating/lying is bad i gotta say haha

I’m now thinking about the gf and the thought of her being with another man is tough.. jealousy is a bitch

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
She almost killed me lol... we decided to take a break and i dunno how this will end... but i feel much better now that i did the right thing... cheating/lying is bad i gotta say haha

I’m now thinking about the gf and the thought of her being with another man is tough.. jealousy is a bitch

woah what

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka, Romagnoli, Bonaventura
It's like 3 am over there..why would he still be at Casa Milan?

It's just THAT important to him that Montoleader and Mauri leave... what a good guy...

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I hear he's still playing Texas hold 'em on his laptop. You don't just quit a winning streak

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Sometimes you gotta wait till 3 am until you can jack it in peace.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I don’t understand how it’s so hard to seal a deal for Baselli. Cairo really is a tough negotiator, hopefully leo gets some sleep soon. We have the Bakayoko, Castillejo, Laxalt & possibly Baselli presentations today.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
If we get SMS, there's no way this team can't be expected to get top 4. No way.

:star::star::star:

I honestly want SMS for the impact on other clubs and fans, I don't really care about him.

I agree it will probably be an obscene amount of money if the transfer goes through but I think this is what the club needs. I'm sick of wondering whether we are going to make the Champions League. Qualifying for CL should be a given with our great club and the last few years have been just tragic. Really need this to happen.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, watch us get Baselli. If that happens, I'm honestly going to laugh a lot. I can't wait for the curses and predictions of relegation to come.

What would be even funnier is if Baselli becomes this incredible Milan hero while SMS turns into some over-hyped Poli-like figure.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:star::star::star:

I agree it will probably be an obscene amount of money if the transfer goes through but I think this is what the club needs. I'm sick of wondering whether we are going to make the Champions League. Qualifying for CL should be a given with our great club and the last few years have been just tragic. Really need this to happen.

Exactly my thoughts too!

Not only does he strengthen us massively he also weakens a rival who is going to be competing for this CL places. I think this season Juve are miles ahead followed by Inter and Napoli with Milan, Roma and Lazio pushing for 4th. However if we sign Savic, it puts us well ahead of Lazio and Roma imo. He definitely puts us in the Napoli and Inter conversation and with a bit of luck you can challenge Juve for that scudetto.

I don’t care how much this costs just get it done, it’s a must not only on the field but also off the field. The world will know Milan is serious for the first time since we signed Zlatan, that means a full San Siro, better sponsorships ect and players will be requesting to come here once again. Milan should be a destination club, a club players dream of. It was always Madrid, Milan, Barca and to a lesser extent United, Milan hasn’t been that club for a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.