\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so sunday we are only 1pt behind Internazionale in the standings despite 1 less match played

how is this possible I thought they were omnipotent.

Also, look at this jinxing fucking bum from a few days ago :fp::fp::fp::fp:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Also, look at this jinxing fucking bum from a few days ago :fp::fp::fp::fp:

You must be bored. Or have no life. Both work I guess.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Luckily, we’ve fixed one of three enormous weaknesses for the future with Paqueta coming to take Bonaventura’s spot eventually. Next, we need to replace Donna and Hakan.

There’s no reason whatsoever for Donnarumma to play again for Milan any time in the near future. How many points has he cost us so far this season?

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Until this match, Gatusso looked decent and improving. But the subs in the match were completely senseless. Putting on Yoko, one of the worst players on was crazy. Before that sub the team had improved from the first half. Then it just started to fall apart.

If the Gatusso wanted to continue playing 4-3-3 it made more sense to bring on Samu or Laxalt than Cutrone.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You must be bored. Or have no life. Both work I guess.

Or I simply rembered a certain moron writing something stupid a few days ago and took less than 10 seconds to look it up with the forum search tool

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
lol kessie was good. :lol:
he did some good job in defense but he made fucking mistakes whenever he had ball in his feet, it's not acceptable when you're fucking midfielder. :rolleyes:

but ok, that's why we are outplayed by every fucking team, probably because we have fantastic midfielders, according to rbf. :o

jack is even worse than him, i really can't stand that guy anymore :rolleyes: can't wait for january.

anyway i still believe in top 4 because there is no way that we're worse than roma or lazio, it's not shame to say that inter are better team than milan, that they have more experinced coach and that they play in front of their public, all these things mean.

i don't like the way we lose tho, we didn't do anything to try to win.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Until this match, Gatusso looked decent and improving. But the subs in the match were completely senseless. Putting on Yoko, one of the worst players on was crazy. Before that sub the team had improved from the first half. Then it just started to fall apart.

If the Gatusso wanted to continue playing 4-3-3 it made more sense to bring on Samu or Laxalt than Cutrone.

Personally, I don’t think he’s a good manager. He’s continually costing us points by starting Donnarumma over Reina... Milan came out completely flat today, and his subs did nothing to change matters, and frankly they made zero sense.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know I will hurt some people's feelings, but Gatusso needs to go for his own and team's good. I really love the player he was, but coaching is a different thing. He did what he could, but we need a real proven coach. I am not even mad about the result, I am mad about the way we play. We do not play as a UCL side, but as a typical EL side crawling towards a draw against a big team. We play as if we are Everton or Fiorentina, or Villareal. This needs to change. He haven't had a proper coach for the past 5 years. No other team is appointing coaches the way we do. Elliott, do something before it is too late. We can't afford to miss out on UCL once again.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, remember when Gattuso collected tons of points in 2 months last season? We just have to wait for those 2 months this season again.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Flamengo game starts in 20mins ... against some relegation team... may be cool to watch.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i think gatusso is good coach and i love how his teams play but he's just inexperienced.

tactically he beat many coaches, he's not stupid or bad but to beat spaletti, you need to have much more knowledge and experience.

also he need better midfielders who will fit in his tactic and passing game, that's why i can't wait for january.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think gatusso is good coach and i love how his teams play but he's just inexperienced.

tactically he beat many coaches, he's not stupid or bad but to beat spaletti, you need to have much more knowledge and experience.

also he need better midfielders who will fit in his tactic and passing game, that's why i can't wait for january.

Better Midfielders? The only shit midfielder tonight was Bona-fucking-Ventura. Gattuso set up negatively. That’s on him.

Lastly the creatives are greedy as hell. Hakan is playing shit yet refuses to pass. Suso is the same. They like shooting.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i mean, he need technical midfielders, who can keep the ball in his feet and who are great in passing.

kessie and jack are not these guys and that's 2 out of 3 mf's.

as i said i can't wait for january, just because i want to see a moment when cancerventura will be replaced. :devilfir:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Better Midfielders? The only shit midfielder tonight was Bona-fucking-Ventura. Gattuso set up negatively. That’s on him.

Lastly the creatives are greedy as hell. Hakan is playing shit yet refuses to pass. Suso is the same. They like shooting.

this is wrong. They're not greedy, Gattuso said in numerous interviews that they should think less and shoot more cause their shots are awesome and that we should shoot alot from the outside. They're just following his "plan".

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Agree

He really doesnt have any cm options. And kessie was carrying and injury and biliga picked one up this game too

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this is wrong. They're not greedy, Gattuso said in numerous interviews that they should think less and shoot more cause their shots are awesome and that we should shoot alot from the outside. They're just following his "plan".

Sp it’s Gattuso then. What an idiot. I’ve always had this issue with our players.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
so Conte would have prevented the mistake that led to the goal?

Here are the reasonable conclusions

1. Young and naive forum members who play fifa a minimum of 3 hours per night
2. Troll game or potential opposing team fans with RnB accounts
3. well intentioned Milan fans that believe they have the answer to ensuring Milan wins

Probably a mixture of all 3 at some level but this is probably directionally correct

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let’s say Conte is the answer to most things with Milan

He isn’t coming. Case closed.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

not really. spal destroyed roma. gattuso is nothing special. he is mediocre. we need get rid of him and donnaruma for good. We need a proper coach like conte. Gattuso is a legend and all but he is just not suitable for such a high pressure job at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i mean, he need technical midfielders, who can keep the ball in his feet and who are great in passing.

kessie and jack are not these guys and that's 2 out of 3 mf's.

as i said i can't wait for january, just because i want to see a moment when cancerventura will be replaced. :devilfir:

While I agree. There’s not much any of our players can do. We set out negatively. Both jack and kessie hardly went up together, it was either one or the other. We could have destroyed their midfield off of pure muscle after radja went off. Inter were passing shit even in midfield. So it’s hardly the players. It’s the way they were set up.

And Suso had an awful game. Jack is technical, but yea.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score

3. well intentioned Milan fans that believe they have the answer to ensuring Milan wins

Probably a mixture of all 3 at some level but this is probably directionally correct

Conte wouldn’t have made those subs I guarantee it. The subs would have come in quick and fast. The shape would have changed as well. Abate was there as well if you noticed. Conte is tactically better than Gattuso, that’s a fact.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne

his gameplan was all wrong... the goal let in was 100% on Donna

I'm pretty sure Romagnoli threw himself onto the ground to get out of the way because Donna called for it too

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Conte wouldn’t have made those subs I guarantee it. The subs would have come in quick and fast. The shape would have changed as well. Abate was there as well if you noticed. Conte is tactically better than Gattuso, that’s a fact.

1. Goal would have probably still come
2. Conte will not coach AC Milan

Case closed

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
not really. spal destroyed roma. gattuso is nothing special. he is mediocre. we need get rid of him and donnaruma for good. We need a proper coach like conte. Gattuso is a legend and all but he is just not suitable for such a high pressure job at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

In case it was not clear

Conte will not coach AC Meelan

Status
Not open for further replies.