Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Tottenham playing a classic 4312 with attacking fullbacks and doing it properly. Makes me a little nostalgic to see it done well!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Rashford and Pogba transfers in to FPL this week. Muhaha.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Tottenham playing a classic 4312 with attacking fullbacks and doing it properly. Makes me a little nostalgic to see it done well!

Scratch that....they're getting countered in the space between the fullbacks and centerbacks and have stopped moving off the ball in attack

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Rashford is so on point, ever since Mou left.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
It was a goalie fuck-up.

Regardless, he is there constantly since Mou left. He is taking chances, and making them as well.

Can't deny the boy is playing much much better ever since the bitter twat left.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I'm impressed with Nuno Espírito Santo work at Wolves.

If we can't get Conte, I would like to recommend Nuno.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm impressed with Nuno Espírito Santo work at Wolves.

If we can't get Conte, I would like to recommend Nuno.

It’s their management in combination with the coach. They bought a lot of good players. Some flopped others are shining.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It’s their management in combination with the coach. They bought a lot of good players. Some flopped others are shining.

How about Javi Garcia at Watford?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Sarri's team looks so lacklustre these days. Why, EPL fans?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Got a very good feeling that Sarri might be the next Milan manager after Gattuso

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Chelsea are really lacking in offensive firepower right now and a balance between ball to feet players and runners.

Hazard and Willian both like the ball to their feet and are primarily creators, while only Pedro offers a threat in behind the defence.

They lack a proper striker and an offensive midfielder to contribute in the final third. Mertens worked as a false 9 with Sarri as he has always been a player who attacks space well and carries a serious goal threat.

Hazard drops off to dribble and pass and move, so just doesn't possess the characteristics to play there. Kovacic isn't a final third player as he is better playing deeper spraying passes and using his press resistance to help with deep buildup. He is no Hamsik that combines with the attackers, and carries a serious goal threat.

Just those two players will make a significant difference to their offensive firepower.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I think Chelsea are really lacking in offensive firepower right now and a balance between ball to feet players and runners.

Hazard and Willian both like the ball to their feet and are primarily creators, while only Pedro offers a threat in behind the defence.

They lack a proper striker and an offensive midfielder to contribute in the final third. Mertens worked as a false 9 with Sarri as he has always been a player who attacks space well and carries a serious goal threat.

Hazard drops off to dribble and pass and move, so just doesn't possess the characteristics to play there. Kovacic isn't a final third player as he is better playing deeper spraying passes and using his press resistance to help with deep buildup. He is no Hamsik that combines with the attackers, and carries a serious goal threat.

Just those two players will make a significant difference to their offensive firepower.

Gon Za Lo

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ferdinand has stuck the boot in on summer signing Jorginho and questioned his inclusion in Chelsea's starting XI.

He added: "Jorginho’s someone who sets the tempo of a game. You get the ball into him through the middle third of the pitch, he’s very good.
[But] How many assists has he got this season? Around 2,000 passes, no assists." :lol:

"He’s not a great defender. Once a game gets like this against the big teams, he gets overrun in midfield.

"He can’t run. So he doesn’t give you anything defensively, and he doesn’t give you anything up the other end of the pitch."

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Newcastle 2 - 1 Man City
Manure 0 - 2 Burnley until '87
Bournemouth 3 - 0 Chelsea
Liverpool 1 - 1 Leicester
Tottenham 0 -1 Watford

Fiorentina 7 - 1 Roma
Atalanta 3 - 0 Juventus
Milan 2 - 0 Napoli

the hell's goin on....:eek:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

To be fair he wasn't even to blame. It was Emerson and Luiz being god awful in defence and apparent lack of any tactics on the pitch. Bet Piggy wishes he was back here.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Liverpool should have had a stonewall penalty there.

Status
Not open for further replies.