The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Those kind of games will make you grow. It took figc a crooked coach to slow us down. That's fine we showed spirit and determination.

I like the reaction that the team isn't satisfied. This is the spirit.

Loved how the side reacted after that bullshit pen, flipped a switch

Honestly, when Kessie went down, I had my heart in my hand for a minute.

When he went down instantly and without contact I was so worried

Felt like it was an ACL/achilles injury

No idea how he was perfectly fine right after, man is made of steel

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
wtf was this shit show from the 2nd GK - i refuse to learn his last name -, all of the goals we received were directly his fault.

$ sr. next time please

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I feel like FIFA or the games regulations body (forgot their name) need to act quickly to limit the number of penalties and fouls that take place every match. Seriously there's at least one penalty in every match these days, how does the foul on Calhanoglu (who is moving away from Roma's goal) equal to a direct scoring chance (just to give an example, and there are much worse). It cannot possibly be that any physical contact in the penalty area gets called for a foul.. a direct shot on goal. I cannot imagine how horrible it must be to play as a defender these days, what on earth are you supposed to do?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There are penalties given for much less. That challenge was bad and was nowhere near the ball. Only thing that makes it a soft penalty is that hakan went down easily. But that defender was an idiot.

With VAR available, they can certainly tweak some rules on hand balls and fouls inside the box. Another problem I feel is the early red cards. Just ruins the game completely. Bad foul at 10 min mark is punished way worse than terrible foul at 80 min.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
We had 15M for a defender, this money should be available for January too, if they can add more it becomes better.

Exactly the approach is level headed and concise. There have been mistakes but we are all human I like the fact they are trying not be be wasteful in how they build the squad and make it as competitive as possible. Gradually and not rushing into purchases.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Tatarusanu is such an easy scapegoat

Punched the air in the first one, fumbled the ball in the 2nd which led to the penalty, non-existent reflexes in the 3rd (not his fault completely as Kjaer lost his mark).

Sure, Donna made the same mistakes numerous time but never in a single game, as well as this 2nd GK is 34 YO, supposed to have somewhat of an experience as opposed to a 20 YO GK.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Not really, lost many balls.

Defensively he did not get beat.
This was against a team playing with a wingback and a wide forward.

Not a concern or problem spot to be upgraded for me given our current structure.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
If Ibra wasnt Ibra everyone would be all over him for that asinine clearance attempt. Just headed out.

He was probably tired though but still just as bad as Tata flying out on firts goal and flapping at air.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yes but he lost many balls.

0c03fa3a9b101007cc23a78ef7e141c2.jpg

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Sure, Donna made the same mistakes numerous time but never in a single game, as well as this 2nd GK is 34 YO, supposed to have somewhat of an experience as opposed to a 20 YO GK.

Uhmm... Remember the Donnarumma disasterclass in the 2018 Coppa Italia final we lost 4-0 to Juve?

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
If Ibra wasnt Ibra everyone would be all over him for that asinine clearance attempt. Just headed out.

He was probably tired though but still just as bad as Tata flying out on firts goal and flapping at air.

It's bad, but it's not "as bad"

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
wtf was this shit show from the 2nd GK - i refuse to learn his last name -, all of the goals we received were directly his fault.

$ sr. next time please

We let Roma attack too much though, they had 12 shots (7 on target) and Milan had 13. It's not like there wasn't job for Tatarusano. He was bad, but people are overreacting like if it was the worst performance they have seen from a keeper. It's easy to find a scapegoat. Amelia and Gabriel fucked us many times they came to replace Abbiati. Maybe we are used with Donnarumma and we think every GK should be as strong as him :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If it was Hauge instead of Leao with that performance, this forum wouldnt have known peace.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If it was Hauge instead of Leao with that performance, this forum wouldnt have known peace.

Leao haters are waiting till he makes that bad game after 4-5 good performances so they can celebrate his poor game, post videos and memes in Twitter and shit him on the forums. It's always like this. They know our biggest talent is still inconsistent and they attack him for inconsistence.

They are the same people who attacked Kessie and Hakan.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Literally no one:
VultureSheva: PEOPLE ARE ATTACKING LEAO

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao haters are waiting till he makes that bad game after 4-5 good performances so they can celebrate his poor game, post videos and memes in Twitter and shit him on the forums. It's always like this. They know our biggest talent is still inconsistent and they attack him for inconsistence.

I attacked Hakan constantly because frankly he was rubbish not worthy of wearing 10. I give him his due now and have stated more than once he has earned the right and is worthy of the shirt and number.

I attacked Rebic in the first half of last season when he too was rubbish (he was actually out of shape and playing on the wrong side). I always backed Kessie however and happy to see him in his rightful spot getting the plaudits he deserves.

Funny though you attacking people for hating on Leao when you cant leave Calabria alone :D

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

They dont mind praising him in match threads, but as soon as the match ends they only focus on the bad moments.

And some others they will praise them for the slightest mediocrity

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tatarusanu is such an easy scapegoat

He fucked up badly on the first goal, but this was far from the worst 2nd keeper performance we've seen.
Maybe even one of the better ones.
4 saves from 6 non-PK shots.
Guys like Amelia and Agazzi would concede just about everything coming their way.

Begovic was so bad he got benched by Antonio.
Tata is an upgrade, on lower wage.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Leao could be a level above ibra in terms of talent. He literally needed two moments in the game. If he does that for the rest of his career he would be a goat lol.

2x assists in 38 games season is 76 assists. Some people here are crazy.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Tata was okay. Just the first goal was a stuff in imo. To me it looked like he was in awe of playing for the greates club in the world tbh. Don't blame him. Even 80 int caps for Romainia can prepare you for that

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Just like you with romagoli, he makes 5 - 6 shit games then he makes one ok game with farmers team and you go praising him like the next nesta putting his status of that game.

And again no one hates leao, he just need to have more intensity in his game play, which he improved in roma game, comared to previous games

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Just like you with romagoli, he makes 5 - 6 shit games then he makes one ok game with farmers team and you go praising him like the next nesta putting his status of that game.

And again no one hates leao, he just need to have more intensity in his game play, which he improved in roma game, comared to previous games

Blame Romagnoli for Roma?s third goal if you can, at least don?t be biased.

As for Leao 3 weeks ago 3 commoders wanted his sale. One of them said “I can’t wait for the day he is gone.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.