ABBIATI-ZEBINA switch?

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Milan Key Player In Juve-Palermo Mega Swap Deal
goal.com

Juventus have a big transfer market project, that starts in Milan and ends in Palermo.
Their first move consists in convincing the Rossoneri to accept a swap deal involving their keeper Cristian Abbiati (who is now on-loan at Juve) and French defender Zebina, who has been on the outer at Juve since his refusal to agree to contract renewal terms.

Once Milan accept this deal, Juventus will turn over Abbiati to Palermo together with now Benfica forward Fabrizio Miccoli.

In exchange the Bianconeri will get Palermo’s most prized possessions: defenders Barzagli and Grosso, and midfielder Barone.
______________________________________________________________________________________

IMO this is good. We need player like him. He is 27yrs old and he is FULLBACK. That is what MILAN NEEDS!!!

I SAY TAKE ZEBINA.....

Last edited:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
ALSO CHANNEL4 are set to this NEWS!!!

Milan set sights on Zebina Wednesday 30 November, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan are looking to revitalise their defence with the purchase of Juventus full-back Jonathan Zebina in the summer.

The Frenchman is surplus to requirements at Juve after spending most of the season out injured and asking for a pay rise.

That request was deemed to be excessive by the club directors and they have already looked to replace him by netting Willy Sagnol from Bayern Munich on a free transfer for next term.

Zebina has been identified as an ideal player to begin the rebuilding process for a Rossoneri defence in urgent need of rejuvenation - the entire rearguard, Alessandro Nesta excepted, are now in their thirties.

The former Roma defender is still only 27 and has won titles with both the Giallorossi and the Italian champions.

The San Siro side, meanwhile, are prepared to allow goalkeeper Christian Abbiati to make his loan stay with the Bianconeri permanent in exchange for the Frenchman.

Zebina, who has become a regular for France under Raymond Domenech, is a versatile player who is just as comfortable playing in central defence as he is at right-back.

To this end, Milan have not given up on their pursuit of another French international, Lyon full-back Anthony Reveillère.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
I really don't want Zebina to join Milan. Despite the fact that I have never regarded him too highly, it is because I feel there is better, cheaper and even younger options available to us that discourages me from him.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
I never liked zebina, simple as that, i think we shouldn't get him

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Never quite understood what all the fascination in Zebina is myself. He performs well when surrounded with an arsenal of class players, but he isn't close to being one by any means.

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
if you think about it, it wouldnt be a tragedy if it happened, but its still frowned upon.....but i will tell you a tragedy!!! it would be a tragedy if juve got BARONE GROSSO AND BARZAGLI!!!...hopefully it will never happen

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Someone move this to the nightmare signings thread please ;)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
C'mon, it was from goal.com. It could be a load of hooey, for all we know. As with almost anything from that site, take it with a grain of salt.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Zebina ? Oh please no ! Lets take Zaccardo, Bonera, Barzagli, Trabelsi, etc much younger, much better ...

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Why not??
We really don't need Abbiati,we have 2 Goalkeepers and need "young" defenders,so lets do it.

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
I don´t really know about Zebina, guess he is pretty good but is he good enough for Milan?!?

I am more in favour of bringing in that guy from Lyon. In fact, I think we should raid 4-5 players from Lyon in the summer as they have a lot of really good, young and explosive players.

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
Maybe we need right full-back, but I just don't want to see Zebina in Milan. Thats all.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We should make this deal with palermo! Give them Abbiati and Vieri and we have 2 promising defenders for the near future!

Reaction score
I wouldn't do anything to help Juve.....plus I love when Zebina is facing us because he sucks......Juve wouldn't help their mothers if they had to.....

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I dont think we need a player like Zebina.He is the same type of player as Materazzi.He makes bad tackles,elbows players,he is a dirty player and I would not like him in our squad....

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Zebina to Milan...oohhhh nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo! I hate that player.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
grande_sheva7 said:
if you think about it, it wouldnt be a tragedy if it happened, but its still frowned upon.....but i will tell you a tragedy!!! it would be a tragedy if juve got BARONE GROSSO AND BARZAGLI!!!...hopefully it will never happen
Yea, wouldn't it be typical shrewd Juve-style business ? And we're left with mediocrity. Thank you very much.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Juve always tend 2 fuck us & we always take it with a smile.
We always tend 2 take Juve’s exceeded + unwanted bags.

They fucked us with Bagio so they can make room 4 Delp.
They fucked us with Inzagi so they can make room 4 Trez.

And now they wanna give us Zebina & take Abiaty so they can get 3 young + talented players.

I can really see this happening.

If juve wanna get those 3 players then fine.
If they wanna buy Abiaty so they can use him in a trade then fine.
But why would we want Zebina ?

Let em pay money 2 get Abiaty & we will use the money 2 buy players that we want + need.
We r trying 2 replace Maldini here + strengthen our weak defense.
Fucking wake up Milan.

Leo_123

Banned
Reaction score
Another player that Juve have used up and are passing on to us. Lets hope this doesn't turn into another pippo.

Reaction score
plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... not zebina please..... he made too many mistakes, cannot defend... what is galliani thinking????

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yudiemilan said:
plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... not zebina please..... he made too many mistakes, cannot defend... what is galliani thinking????
Galliani has probably never even heard of that RUMOUR.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
there are better and younger defenders out there. we dont need zebina!!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
NeSTa_86 said:
why yuou hate him/

He's a joke. When he played for Roma I've seen most of their matches and he was just making mistake after mistake. And I mean HUGE ones. He's probably the worst defender in Serie A.

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
I only hope this is a very stupid joke,'cause Zebina is really dreadful and switch him with a solide keeper like Abbiati would be a fatal mistake!
we can choose someone much better than Zebina...

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
NO NO NO and NO!! No Zebina!! Sign another defender!!

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
I think Zebina will stay with juve, as well as Abbiatti, and they'll get Barone,while inter gets Grosso(poor grosso's career goes down teh drain:head: ) and we get Barzagli:D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Bambino D'oro said:
I think Zebina will stay with juve, as well as Abbiatti, and they'll get Barone,while inter gets Grosso(poor grosso's career goes down teh drain:head: ) and we get Barzagli:D

That would be ideal.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Schedule