Mark van Bommel Thread

Reaction score
Fav. Players
All ACMilan Players are my favourite!!
AC Milan chief Ariedo Braida has approached the representatives of PSV Eindhoven captain Mark van Bommel.
The Holland international is off contract in the summer and will leave PSV on a Bosman at the end of this season.

Braida is said to have made a three-year contract offer to Van Bommel's agents, worth £2 million-a-season.

The midfielder has also held talks with Barcelona and is a target for Tottenham.

:cool:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Rossoneri1899, you are violating the forum rules by repetitive and no-source posts, can you please kindly tell us where you got your news from?

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
I'm sick of these freakin tribalfootball posts!!!! i want official news none of this tribal crap...next thing u know Casillas is coming 2 milan

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Oma_B said:
I'm sick of these freakin tribalfootball posts!!!! i want official news none of this tribal crap...next thing u know Casillas is coming 2 milan

hehehehe :D no soonest it would be raul on loan to milan :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
He is going to Barcelona , end of story :)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Yup yup.. he's going to Barca, not Milan!!

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
Anderson Lima said:
Except some holes in defence, Barca will be very very strong..
The signing of Demetrio Albertini of course an ex-Milan player was not enough for Rijkaards side, he needs 2 quality ball winners in the centre of the park. The midfield of Barca are all creative with the likes of Xavi, Ronny D, Giuly n Deco. This is why they play Marquez up in the hole but it leaves them xposed at the back so they play Oleguer who is crap n then loose 2 quality teams like Milan.

They need Marquez 2 drop back n for this 2 happen they need a ball winner in the middle of the park.

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
A Dutch newspaper says that van Bommel allready has signed for Barcelona. But they will announce it over a month. van Bommel is a good player that suits a Barca, a great ball winner and can score goals.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
Barremans said:
A Dutch newspaper says that van Bommel allready has signed for Barcelona.

Which newspaper is that?

Offtopic:
I see you're also from Holland. Do you also go to Eindhoven the 4th of may? I go with some friends to party over there with the other Milan supporters! :D

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanUtrecht said:
Which newspaper is that?

Offtopic:
I see you're also from Holland. Do you also go to Eindhoven the 4th of may? I go with some friends to party over there with the other Milan supporters! :D

The Telegraaf and also on voetbalzone.nl <-- but that website doesn't work for me anymore.

I have other plans on may 4, i'm watching together with some friends who all support PSV, so don't like me that much :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Barremans said:
A Dutch newspaper says that van Bommel allready has signed for Barcelona.
Imagine that....

Another Dutchman going to Ajax dos. :D

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
Imagine that....

Another Dutchman going to Ajax dos. :D

Only one dutchman plays there right now Giovanni van Bronckhorst, who has played several great clubs for a mediocre player but not for ajax (he played for Feyenoord, Rangers, Arsenal and Barca). But van Bommel would be a good addition for Barcelona.

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
With their current squad, van Bommel coming, they need just to buy one good central defender and Barca will be damn good..

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
I think Barca is already damn good,their only weakness is the defense.

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=60539&idSez=20
Milan’s Last Minute Bid For Van Bommel
5/6/2005 5:14:00 PM
The Dutch player might opt for a move to Italy instead of Barcelona.
Mark Van Bommel’s future seemed destined to be that of joining the Blaugrana at the end of the current season, but during the Champions League PSV Eindhoven-Milan encounter, the player’s agent met with representatives of the Italian club to evaluate the possibility of a transfer to the Rossoneri.

Van Bommel was offered a contract of 3 years by Barca, whereas the midfielder wants a 4-year deal, something which the Spanish club is not willing to offer. On the other hand Milan are ready to accommodate the player’s wishes, something which has definitely pleased the Dutch international.

In the next days Barcelona will meet with the player and his agent, and if the deal does fall through, then Milan will take the pole position for the signature of the sought after midfielder.

so what do u think now?

Last edited:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Hm.. he is a good player for sure.. but will he be in the first team? In Milan, I don't sure but in Barca, it may be! Btw, let's wait and see..

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
So, we are after Van Bommel instead of Lazzari?

And can you change the title to Mark Van Bommel? :)

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
I like him more than Lazzari, he could be a good stand-by player for both Gattuso and Ambrosini considering his characteristics.

Menez

National Team Player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Nesta, Pato, Locatelli
If he signs with Barca, I wonder what will happen to Masc!? Will he get any playtime?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I vote no. I hope Zlatan gets a vote in the dressing room as well.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
yessssss awesome but he is not needed in this team

fucking world class midfielder any contract less or equal to 2 years would be great:D he is a dirty bastard but he personifies Italian football :D
lucio kind of signing but he is more handsome ;)

Last edited:

Saber Rider

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If he signs with Barca, I wonder what will happen to Masc!? Will he get any playtime?

Dude, get some update. MvB was linked and signed for Barcelona 6 years ago. This thread is that old.:tongue:
Actually he`s only linked with us. And if Raiola demands 3 years contract, we should say to him: "F*ck you". MvB is good, but only for 1 year spell.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
dude, get some update. Mvb was linked and signed for barcelona 6 years ago. This thread is that old.:tongue:
Actually he`s only linked with us. And if raiola demands 3 years contract, we should say to him: "f*ck you". Mvb is good, but only for 1 year spell.

hahahaha

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Dude, get some update. MvB was linked and signed for Barcelona 6 years ago. This thread is that old.:tongue:
Actually he`s only linked with us. And if Raiola demands 3 years contract, we should say to him: "F*ck you". MvB is good, but only for 1 year spell.

Actually, he's linked with Wolfsburg also. Just saying. (And can we stop with calling him MvB? I believe that refers to someone else here.)