Andrea Bertolacci Thread

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Huh? I linked a google search for "Andrea" and got only women. You got a specific one?

This abomination.

andrea11.jpg

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's quite perplexing how forumers can spend all their time in the commode, yet never pick up on half of what actually matters.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello
Milan are close to signing Bertolacci for €20m, according to Sky.
They also mentioned that Milan have offered Bertolacci an annual salary of €2m + bonuses (if Milan qualify for the CL).

Last edited:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
IF the GdS report is accurate I'm happy to take hi for 15M + bonuses andwage of 1.5M. The earlier reported 20M and 2.5M salary seems ore typical of Modern Galliani though....

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
20 mill offer and 2m salary is a bit on the steep side. 15 mill and 1.5mill with yearly increases would have been fair. Overall if he comes it's a solid deal, and would ease the urgency that we currently have in midfield (Baselli and Jose Mauri according to rumors are also blocked, so I would expect that we'd be able to get to one of them if necessity arises and we can't get a better midfielder)

I'm only worried that Galliani now that has cash is going around offering big salaries and forgetting that high salaries threw us in the hole that we still haven't dug ourselves out completely from.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bertolacci is unusual player,i believe he will do good things for us.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Can't wait to see all the posters do a 180 when he becomes one of our best players

indeed

i saw the bullshit being posted in the commode (no wonder its called that) and i came here instead. i think he has potential to become a great midfielder. and he's worth 15 mil imo.

i hardly believe that galliani would sign berto for 20...its galliani guys...

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
For 15m he's a good buy, but I hope he doesn't stop other midfielders from coming. We need at least 1 more, 2 more would be perfect.

If Ibra does end up here, bertolacci could become one of our most efficient players.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
For 15m he's a good buy, but I hope he doesn't stop other midfielders from coming. We need at least 1 more, 2 more would be perfect.

If Ibra does end up here, bertolacci could become one of our most efficient players.

Ibra won't come until right near the end of the mercato. I think most of us do have a feeling he will come though. I agree about Bertolacci, but I also think Bonaventura and Honda will really benefit with Ibra back as well.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Christmas Tree/4312

Ibra
Bonaventura - Honda
Witsel - Montolivo - Bertolacci
Anto/DES - Palletta - whatever - Abate
Lopez​

I think those are some very compatible attackers and midfielders, unlike the ones we've fielded in the last 2 years. Especially the Bona-Ibra-Honda tridente.

The right side might be weak defensively though.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Christmas Tree/4312

Ibra
Bonaventura - Honda
Lopez​

I think those are some very compatible attackers and midfielders, unlike the ones we've fielded in the last 2 years. Especially the Bona-Ibra-Honda tridente.

with the players you fielded:

------------------------------Ibra
---------------------------------------Honda
---------------------Bertolacci
Bonaventura----------------------Montolivo-------Witsel

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Very good signing . He has amazing feet and was one of the best midfielders in serie a last year (6 goals + 8 Assists ) . But we need more important moves ...

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Signing a good Italian player - I like it. :thumbsup:

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Promising.

Bona v.2

he is as talent as bonaventura. the same cv as bonaventura before joined milan. bertolacci has consistent performance from lecce, genoa. good player.
but we need to sign important name! witsel or other big name is necessary.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Please not Fodderlacci... and for 20m :fp::fp::fp::fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Christmas Tree/4312

Ibra
Bonaventura - Honda
Lopez​

I like this lineup. Very very good in fact.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bertolacci as himself is not bad player to have. No one can deny he's got some talent, but his aquisition makes sense to me just in case we're offloading Muntari, Nocerino and Poli. Him instead those three is ok. Not 20 mill ok, but, ok we can get over it.

Second thing is that assuming Witsel also comes, we still don't have enough/not at all creativity in midfield. Don't know what G will do, but I don't think he will satisfy our needs properly with choosing players, and with offloading players as ussually.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Really good control in that left foot of his.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
http://www.football-italia.net/68317/bertolacci-expendable

On the reverse side, a player with enormous talent, one that is starting to become somewhat of a regular for the Azzurri, could be an important part of Roma's future. For the romantics, Bertolacci remaining would allow him to further strengthen a core of Romans which includes Francesco Totti, De Rossi, Alessandro Florenzi and Alessio Romangoli. The club, though need to do what is best for the team and can't allow sentiment to sway their decision.

It looks increasingly likely we will probably never see Bertolacci in a Giallorossi first team shirt. While it is a big regret that he might not be afforded the chance to display his undoubted ability in Rome, the club must think of the greater good. In this case sacrificing a home grown talent to strengthen areas of weakness could pay off in the long term.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan