Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
yousufshakeel65 said:
ronaldo has worked hard on reducing his waistline,.. and i have read that he's back to his 2002 WC weight

so therefore ronaldo is definitely welcome,.. not many players in the world could actually replace shevchenko,.. he's someone who might actually just can :beer:
Thought so too.!! I always did find him an excellent player and a prototype for Milan.!!!
He would fit in great I always guessed and I definitly like to see him play for Milan.!!!
But that's only my idea.!!
So let him try to let us forget about Sheva.!!!!!!
Forza Milan.!:star:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really want Ronaldo!!!

I really hope that this will happen. You can`t even discuss at the same day with Ronaldo and Cassano. Forget Cassano, we ain`t need that bitch here! Ronaldo is one of the best strikers in all time. He could really fit Shevas place if he is in fit. He has always known how to make goals, and nice ones! I also like to see that milan derby where ronaldo plays against inter, wow, i love that bitterness in Inter fans faces!! hahah!

So my opinion is that he is more than welcome!! And he is not old, for good sake :star:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
OMFG I can't believe what I'm hearing.:o

Ronaldo will be a disaster. I think Galiani wants to destroy Milan one day at a time. I'm so sick of his shit.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
r3dman said:
OMFG I can't believe what I'm hearing.:o

Ronaldo will be a disaster. I think Galiani wants to destroy Milan one day at a time. I'm so sick of his shit.

Why you think that ? I am sure you have arguments .. wich are?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
not sure if this is anythin' worthy to report... but not too long ago it was reported that Emerson was talkin' to Kaka to get him to talk to Milan's management about helpin' him return to Italy with Milan... maybe if Ronaldo's move is official... we might not see the end of Real Madrid's rejects...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho
Besi said:
the same

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Besi said:
Well...when have you seen him play good in the last couple of years? Maybe some isolated game. He's finished. Also I'm not keen on players that are former stars and demand huge wages and a place in the starting squad, and are able to disrupt the locker-room harmony, if there is any in Milan's right now.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
let's not worry too much for the time bein'... Milan will only want him on a free transfer as reported... and Real Madrid is holdin' out hopin' for some cash... so the deal might not happen especially considerin' our relationship with the Spanish team...

another note is that we have agreed a 1.5 years contract... which means we don't view Ronaldo as anythin' more than just a temporary fix...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
according to sources,.. moratti is going mad coz ronaldo is abt to join milan :D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
yousufshakeel65 said:
according to sources,.. moratti is going mad coz ronaldo is abt to join milan :D
At least there's one good thing in it. :D
Look at his face:
u13_t1151403214_dXiS.jpg

Have you seen someone more ugly than this mutherfucker?

Last edited:

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
moratti says he will be "dissapointed" if ronaldo goes to milan..
maybe that`s the reason why we are buying him :tongue:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
"The situation is very clear and [Ernesto] Bronzetti, who is dealing for AC Milan, and it’s a take it or leave it offer which is really yes or yes", Fabiano Fartha explained on Italian radio.

He didn’t, however, give any financial details of an operation that Galliani has said that he would go for if it included a free transfer.

“I can’t respond, I’m afraid, as there exists a clause with Real Madrid that forbids me top bring this kind of knowledge to public attention, but Milan is Milan…”

As to the possibility of the deal coming to fruition “I don’t know if the deal could be closed this week. It’s now up to both clubs to negotiate directly”, he stressed, passing the hot potato.

Right now at 8:30pm both Fartha and Bronzetti are said to be holding a meeting that could greenlight the transfer to move up to Presidential and sporting director levels.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well im not in favour of this....but atleast its a temporary fix, whihc is better than no fix. And if hes here, in a red and black jersey, ill support him. It seems pretty liekly to happen rather soon.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
r3dman said:
At least there's one good thing in it. :D

Heheh , yeah .. he said in personal level its not good .. even in professional there is no problem.. and he provocated a bit Milan .. like always.. that we are in need for striker.. thats why we want to buy him.. instead of Inter .. who are "perfect".

I doubt they will let him go for free..

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Besi said:
Heheh , yeah .. he said in personal level its not good .. even in professional there is no problem.. and he provocated a bit Milan .. like always.. that we are in need for striker.. thats why we want to buy him.. instead of Inter .. who are "perfect".
Well they always had like 7 strikers in their squad.

Besi said:
I doubt they will let him go for free..
Me too. I hope they ask for a lot of money so the nightmare won't come true.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galliani: 'Ronaldo? Everything is ready for his eventual arrival'

Leaving the Football League meeting, Adriano Galliani returned to the question of Ronaldo: 'Everyone in the great Milan family, from president Berlusconi to the caretaker at Milanello, is in agreement about the player's eventual arrival. Him coming here would not mean that any Milan attacker has failed, much less Inzaghi who is Italy's top goalscorer still playing. Ronaldo is an old dream and if it comes true then good and if not we will continue on with what we have. Anyway, it is not a swap.'

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail_popup.aspx?idNews=38375&progr=1

any fear of a Kaka agreement should be gone...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
We Have Ronaldo's Yes, Claim Milan AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has admitted the Rossoneri want Real Madrid outcast Ronaldo, and that they already have the Brazilians OK to the move.

We Have Ronaldo's Yes, Claim Milan

“The hypothesis is very simple, it takes into account Ronaldo’s full-transfer to Milan (as oppose to a loan move the Spanish media are talking about.) We also are asking Ronaldo to accept a lower salary with us, on a year and a half contract,” said Silvio Berlusconi's right-hand man.

Galliani then indicated that Milan don’t have a lot of intentions to deal with Real Madrid, who the Serie A club are in bad relationships with following the Merengues’ failed Kaka’ coup-attempt.

“The player only wants us. Now he has to find a way to part-ways with Real Madrid. Let’s say for now Ronaldo is our dream,” he said.

This sensational move will probably take place within the end of the week.

goal.com

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
well bring him on,if he comes i only hope he scores 3 againts inter,man that would make my day:D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
Well...when have you seen him play good in the last couple of years? Maybe some isolated game. He's finished. Also I'm not keen on players that are former stars and demand huge wages and a place in the starting squad, and are able to disrupt the locker-room harmony, if there is any in Milan's right now.

he wasnt playing well because of his WEIGHT!... if he gets fit, he plays what he can... these only matches, are sparkings of the good player he is...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bandeira said:
he wasnt playing well because of his WEIGHT!... if he gets fit, he plays what he can... these only matches, are sparkings of the good player he is...
LOL... Real have been trying since August to make him lose 5 or 6 pounds, he clearly doesn't give a shit because he's been living damn well living off his reputation + I don't see him change a damn thing should we really be so stupid + reward his unprofessional attitude with a contract.

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Personally, my dream signing would have been Cassano and not Ronaldo.Ronaldo's problem has always been his attitude and i agree..Still, i wouldnt mind him(especially on a free transfer), maybe he's worth the gamble.He can still score goals even if he's limping for 90 mins or having a cheeseburger outside the box. Cassano himself said that 'apart from Ronaldo, who is a class above the rest, all the other Madrid strikers are of similar quality'

I think Fatso :-)tongue: ), has all the talent in the world to be honest, the problem is that he hasn't been motivated or disciplined for years;i agree he is unprofessional but also the Real surroundings and Galactico mindset didn't help much either.Can he be the player of old, that was literally unstoppable?i dont think so, but i do think that IF fit and motivated he can still bang 15+ goals for a couple of years.Therefore, in a nutshell, i think he's worth the 18-month gamble,especially on a free transfer.

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Ey Mr Fatty you're a murderer..the way you twist and turn eh.. lalalala ;)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Bandeira said:
May I remind you that he's old. He can't get into shape just by saying it. You've seen him "perform" at the WC. Do you honestly think he'll be able to pass by defenders in Serie A.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ronaldo is great, probably the #1 the world, he is soo fast, and his commitment to football is so evident...wait we aren't in 1997? Oh yeah this is 2007, Ronaldo is fat, lazy, doesn't give a crap about putting more than 10% of effort in the pitch and will only bring his problems in Milan and instead of really becoming the best there has been he prefered to date and f*ck models, and Seedorf's lover. Oh and he is 30 and injury prone.

And a little secret: Truth is, Ronaldo hasn't scored 15 goals in the WC, one of them was a clear own goal made by a player from my country in 02 when we lost 5-2 (it even appeared during the game...and in every official stat for the next 24h after that game). Of course, Fifa didn't hesitate to make that a goal for one their darlings. :rolleyes:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Despite constant statements to the contrary, Milan are closing in on the signing of Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

The Rossoneri are discussing a loan move with Real for the unsettled Brazilian, who has been told he can follow David Beckham out of the Bernabeu exit door.

After previously starring for Internazionale, it will represent a return to the San Siro for the much-maligned 30-year-old.

Real have been desperate to move Ronaldo on because he does not figure in coach Fabio Capello's plans.

The South American superstar blasted 49 goals in 68 Serie A games for Inter.

Eurosport
:tongue:

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Thanks but no thanks

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
i'd prefer alexandre pato which could be the new ronaldo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
alexandre is nothing similar as ronaldo, are two different styles...

about the comentaries... i agree he is old and is not motivated... but i told before...

if ANCELOCCI bring his motivation up, he can loose weight and etc...

alexandre and ronaldo, for me, i prefer alexandre, not because of tech, but because of age and potential...

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
Bandeira said:
alexandre is nothing similar as ronaldo, are two different styles...

about the comentaries... i agree he is old and is not motivated... but i told before...

if ANCELOCCI bring his motivation up, he can loose weight and etc...

alexandre and ronaldo, for me, i prefer alexandre, not because of tech, but because of age and potential...

ronaldo needs to loooooooose alot of weight:burger: if he wants to get more playing time in any team because with that weight i dont think he'd be a starter :head: :head:

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
dida said:
moratti says he will be "dissapointed" if ronaldo goes to milan..
maybe that`s the reason why we are buying him :tongue:
LOL, and then if Moratti want's to sign Ronaldo, we will ask to exchange him with Ibrahimovich or Crespo.. :tongue: ( joke cause this will not happen ) ..

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
Passion for *9* said:
No, I'm not kidding you. Cassano is a much more creative player than Ronaldo, he's way younger, got a sweet sense of humor + wants to play while Fatass wants to party. Ronaldo is OVER + I expect him to fail like Rivaldo did.

Let's see: younger - yes, sense of humor - irrelevant, if Ronaldo didn't want to play he would go to MLS. On the other had Cassano is not an angel and I'll bet you Dida or Gattuso would kick his ass after a few training seasons, hasn't played in how many months? and isn't that fit to begin with. So in an ideal world I wouldn't want neather of them at Milan, but if I had to chose I'd go with Ronaldo.