Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
teis said:
I'm not saying he plays bad, but why settle for a player playing at 80% of his abilities when he could play at 100%

You seriously need to stop just pulling shit out of your ass. HOW THE HELL do you know that he isn't performing to his abilities? Can you read minds? HE HAS AGED, people get old, they get slower. All you do is talk and talk nonsense, please give some evidence that SOMEWHAT substantiates your view and I might be obliged to agree because right now you sound like a total ******.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
MaldiniISgod said:
You seriously need to stop just pulling shit out of your ass. HOW THE HELL do you know that he isn't performing to his abilities? Can you read minds? HE HAS AGED, people get old, they get slower. All you do is talk and talk nonsense, please give some evidence that SOMEWHAT substantiates your view and I might be obliged to agree because right now you sound like a total ******.
You blind or what?

It's not because you didn't see him play in his young days you have an excuse to not know how good he is. Ronaldo can play better, if you don't see that then you should simply not watch football cause you don't get it. And age is an ridiculous excuse. He's fucking 30 years old! How come Cafu could play like he always did till he was 35 and Ronaldo's getting old at 30???

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
teis said:
Give me one reason why he couldn't play at 100% again. And no bullshit about his age

You need reminding of the career threatening injury Ronaldo had, because of which he still can't fully twist his right knee, the effects it had on his body during the rehabilitation process (which added a lot of muscle mass) and the psychological effect that turned Ronaldo from that daring unstoppable youngster into a somewhat fearful and reserved player.

Ronaldo's 80% is better than 99% of the other players' 100%. Whoa. :eek:

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
teis said:
You blind or what?

It's not because you didn't see him play in his young days you have an excuse to not know how good he is. Ronaldo can play better, if you don't see that then you should simply not watch football cause you don't get it. And age is an ridiculous excuse. He's fucking 30 years old! How come Cafu could play like he always did till he was 35 and Ronaldo's getting old at 30???

Has Cafu had repeated knee injuries, one which managed to keep him out for an ENTIRE year? It's you who is obviously blind. He has been fantastic this year even with his form issues and he is probably going to be even better next season. What you are trying to say is that a player who has been badly injured in the past and aged has no excuse for being less capable than he once was? Have you seen the man run recently? He is nowhere near as fast as he once was, does that mean he is trying to run slow? No, he can't run any faster. You're acting like he isn't trying, he is trying he just can't give anymore physically.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
MaldiniISgod said:
Has Cafu had repeated knee injuries, one which managed to keep him out for an ENTIRE year? It's you who is obviously blind. He has been fantastic this year even with his form issues and he is probably going to be even better next season. What you are trying to say is that a player who has been badly injured in the past and aged has no excuse for being less capable than he once was? Have you seen the man run recently? He is nowhere near as fast as he once was, does that mean he is trying to run slow? No, he can't run any faster. You're acting like he isn't trying, he is trying he just can't give anymore physically.
I'm not acting like he isn't trying, I'm saying the man can't run faster because his body doesn't allow it. And if he would get in perfect condition he could run faster and could turn faster than now. He comes from a team where there's an alcohol smell in the locker room. A team that refuses to sprint if their coach asks on training. And you think that after 5 months of decent training he's in his best condition?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I think teis has a valid + strong point. Ronaldo has to focus at maintaining the prestige at Milan, seven times winners :proud: This summer will be crucial, and I think he knows it. He has the possibility of winning a cup that has eluded him in his highly decorated career with the squad Milan has. He has to work hard to get himself in prime condition. Losing the extra kilos + more work on his body prone persistent injuries would improve his game by quite a distance. I'm not saying he hasn't been somewhat of a success ... just that there is room for improvement, and I'm sure he knows it. If he's really dedicated, he'll work on it.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
All of Them(AC Milan)
Silvio Berlusconi e Ronaldo

3b45404e5e02.jpg

8c99feeb70d8.jpg

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
3b45404e5e02.jpg

make way... it's a stampede... LOLZ...

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
teis said:
Give me one reason why he couldn't play at 100% again. And no bullshit about his age

Well do you expect someone who had being playing at 70% to 80% ability for the past few years due to health and injury problems to suddenly recover at age 32 or 34? Do you expect Ronaldo to be running as fast as he used to be when he is 10 years younger?

Age does make a difference, my friend.
Unless you agree that if Pele trains everyday, he will be able to play at 100% of his ability.

Ronaldo is the best striker ever in the entire football history, but he had already past his peak although he is still good.

Last edited:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
takahan said:
Well do you expect someone who had being playing at 70% to 80% ability for the past few years due to health and injury problems to suddenly recover at age 32 or 34? Do you expect Ronaldo to be running as fast as he used to be when he is 10 years younger?

Age does make a difference, my friend.
Unless you agree that if Pele trains everyday, he will be able to play at 100% of his ability.

Ronaldo is the best striker ever in the entire football history, but he had already past his peak although he is still good.
Can you count till 30? He's 30 years old, not 32 or 34. He got injured when he was like 26-27(?). So how come players like Jankulovski and Ricardo Oliveira, who both got similar injuries, come back but Ronaldo can't? Jankulovski got injured when he played for Udinese and hardly played his first year with us because of that. He was out for 6-9 months if i recall correctly, but now he's back. He even got injured when he was 28, so he was older than Ronaldo. Ricardo Oliveira went back to Brazil to come back after his injury.

So give me one decent reason

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
teis said:
Can you count till 30? He's 30 years old, not 32 or 34. He got injured when he was like 26-27(?). So how come players like Jankulovski and Ricardo Oliveira, who both got similar injuries, come back but Ronaldo can't? Jankulovski got injured when he played for Udinese and hardly played his first year with us because of that. He was out for 6-9 months if i recall correctly, but now he's back. He even got injured when he was 28, so he was older than Ronaldo. Ricardo Oliveira went back to Brazil to come back after his injury.

So give me one decent reason
jankulovski's having an average season, we all know that. and let's not start with oli. :D

CMIIW, i think takahan meant ronnie's physical condition isn't as great as he was 10 years ago where speed was his main threat for defenders. he's not as fast as he used to be. and that's that. but he still has the instinct to score goals.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
3b45404e5e02.jpg

make way... it's a stampede... LOLZ...
Ronald MacDonald really pissed me off the way he was swaning around the pitch after the final, it was like he'd been the player who scored all the gols that got us there but was suspended for the final. He wasn't, he was nothing to do with our CL campaign what so ever, he shouldn't have been anywhere near the celebrations.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Tsar said:
Ronald MacDonald really pissed me off the way he was swaning around the pitch after the final, it was like he'd been the player who scored all the gols that got us there but was suspended for the final. He wasn't, he was nothing to do with our CL campaign what so ever, he shouldn't have been anywhere near the celebrations.

He is AC Milan player .. so it was just right Ronaldo to be there .. + he was not celebrating.. + he had own contribution .. we rested our strikers in league for Champions League games.. that means something.. imagine Milan without Ronaldo .. we wouldnt reach even the 5th spot in the league..

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Oddo, Gourcuff
Tsar said:

spoken like a complete idiot :)

p.s. totally agree with you besi..!

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Besi said:
He is AC Milan player .. so it was just right Ronaldo to be there .. + he was not celebrating.. + he had own contribution .. we rested our strikers in league for Champions League games.. that means something.. imagine Milan without Ronaldo .. we wouldnt reach even the 5th spot in the league..
Right enough, the benifit of rest for our strikers allowed by Ronaldo was so apparent in the CL campaign wasn't it? I dare say were it not for Ronald MacDonalds contribution Gila wouln't have been able to score that one inconsequential gol of his. I sincerely hope Ronaldo gets a medal for that tournament winning effort of his. :o

And believe me, I can imagine Milan without Ronaldo, and it looks a much better side assuming the money pissed away on him was used on someone young and good.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The guy was saying imagine Milan without Ronaldo - in other words just with Oli, Gila and Pippo - not a pretty sight. They would surely not won the CL if Pippo kept reinjuring himself because he had to play in Serie a, instead of focusing solelyy on the CL without interupting his recovery programme. I think Ronaldo proved he is good enough, if not young. And its not as if you spent a fortune on him...

btw he had every right to be there, he is a player of the team, its like saying what is Belrusconi doing out there, he didn't play for the team in the CL :head: he didn't get a medal so you can be happy with that...

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was weird seeing Ronaldo serving as Berlusconi's armpiece practically the whole time, whenever the camera was on them, which was a lot.

He's not considered part of the CL-winning squad anyway because he was cup-tied.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
The guy was saying imagine Milan without Ronaldo - in other words just with Oli, Gila and Pippo. I think Ronaldo proved he is good enough, if not young. And its not as if you spent a fortune on him...
Thats a stupid statement to make as its obvious another striker could have and would have been bought instead. And he did cost a fortune when you take in to account his huge contract.

Ronaldo9 said:
btw he had every right to be there, he is a player of the team, its like saying what is Belrusconi doing out there, he didn't play for the team in the CL :head: he didn't get a medal so you can be happy with that...
He had no right to be there as he had nothing to do with the event at any stage, it would be as logical having Shevchenko there as he is also a friend of Berlusconi and played in OTHER tournaments for Milan. And like him or not Berlusconi bank rolled the club, so obviously he had a very real impact on the victory amd therefore a real reason to be there.

I'm actually starting to believe it was a stunt by B to warm Ronaldo to the fans by making such a huge deal about his presence and showing him as a fully fledged member of the "Milan family", more than any of the actual winners. Well it didn't work for me, he's still a parasite here for the many years of money offered until he's an old man.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
Thats a stupid statement to make as its obvious another striker could have and would have been bought instead. And he did cost a fortune when you take in to account his huge contract.

Could have yes, would have, errm, probably not, Galiiani was set on Ronaldo since the summer. And if you think Huntelaar is a better player than Ronaldo then what can I say, good night and good luck.

Tsar said:
He had no right to be there as he had nothing to do with the event at any stage, it would be as logical having Shevchenko there as he is also a friend of Berlusconi and played in OTHER tournaments for Milan. And like him or not Berlusconi bank rolled the club, so obviously he had a very real impact on the victory amd therefore a real reason to be there.

I'm actually starting to believe it was a stunt by B to warm Ronaldo to the fans by making such a huge deal about his presence and showing him as a fully fledged member of the "Milan family", more than any of the actual winners. Well it didn't work for me, he's still a parasite here for the many years of money offered until he's an old man.

Now that is a stupid statement - Shevchenko has nothing in common with Milan anymore, while Ronaldo is a full time first team player of Milan, training with those same players that were on the pitch in Athens every day and if by any chance he didn't play for Madrid earlier this season he would have done his part in the CL as well.

You just hate Ronaldo and that is fine, however when people are saying "oh, they've tried to promote (whatever) again, but theyre not fooling me, Im too smart for them" it just shows how pathetic they are. Maybe, just maybe there is a chance Ronaldo wasn;t brought there to showcase in front of the fans, but because its A. normal turn of events; B. common sense; C. the fact he's a Milan player and D. trained with his teammates the day before.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
A. normal turn of events; B. common sense; C. the fact he's a Milan player and D. trained with his teammates the day before.
Well all I can take from this is he trained with the players, thats the only fact you presented. So where was Ibrahim Ba? He trained with Milan players so by your standards he should have been lording it up at FT like the fat one. :o

I never mentioned Hunterlaar, but now that you mention it he, or indeed any other talented young player would have been a far better option. They would have atleast offered potential, instead of a fat, expensive, lumbering piece of football nostalgia.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Ronaldo9 said:
Advise Ronaldo9 : ignore the clown. ;)

On topic :
Ronaldo 14 games–7 goals
Pippo 20 games–2 goals
LOL , Pippo better bring Ronaldo more burgers coz fat + unfit Ronaldo is , mmmmmmm lets see , 3+ times better than him so he doesnt want him fit :D

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Wild said:
Advise Ronaldo9 : ignore the clown. ;)

On topic :
Ronaldo 14 games–7 goals
Pippo 20 games–2 goals
LOL , Pippo better bring Ronaldo more burgers coz fat + unfit Ronaldo is , mmmmmmm lets see , 3+ times better than him so he doesnt want him fit :D
Nobody mentioned Inzaghi. Your like what Mourinho describes as a voyeur, your obsessed with everything Pippo, you bring him up all the time.

-------

How many CL's has Ronaldo won, and for Milan for that matter? Thats a burn in itself, and really renders your whole perogative and purpose on this forum void. I'm surprised your still so keen on this Ronaldo fetish, with him growing his hair long and all.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
Well all I can take from this is he trained with the players, thats the only fact you presented. So where was Ibrahim Ba? He trained with Milan players so by your standards he should have been lording it up at FT like the fat one. :o
I dont know where you came up with Ibrahim Ba, but lets forget about him for a while and lets forget your opinion on Ronaldo - you think the players that played there would have been happier if Ronaldo wasn't there to celebrate with them and support them? He is their teammate and they would probably want for him to be down there more than the opposite.

As a matter of fact maybe even fucking Ba was there, but maybe people wanted to take pictiures of Ronaldo more... :D

Tsar said:
I never mentioned Hunterlaar, but now that you mention it he, or indeed any other talented young player would have been a far better option. They would have atleast offered potential, instead of a fat, expensive, lumbering piece of football nostalgia.
If Ronaldo played like shit for Milan in the past few months, then I'd understand what your saying. However, in this situation it sounds like immature whining of a disgruntled kid about "what would have and what could have" which is quite pointless, when Ronaldo is showing the goods.

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Tsar said:

You are a ******. Any other talented young player? We have Gila you blind fuck, and has been performing well? No. Ronaldo has scored half as many goals as Gila (that's seven incase you can't count which wouldn't surprise me) has in 11 games WHILE being cup-tied. How are you complaining about that? His cost was pocket change compared to what we paid for Gila or Oli. So what we can't make money off his image? He is the one that created it.

So you don't think he should have been at the CL final huh? Well by that logic why are the fans even there? They didn't contribute anything. I mean Ronaldo just trained with the team, and the fans didn't even do that. You think that traitor cunt Sheva deserves to be there after he abandoned the team and the fans? That makes a lot of sense...

I suggest you stop smoking crack out of your dad's asshole and try to post something sensible for once.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Im not too fond of the rotundo groupie, but for once Tsar, you seem like the bigger fool. Your points are very obviously out of hate for Ronaldo, and while him being paraded was a PR campaign more than anything, Rotundo has delivered when asked and when fit.
The fitness leaves much to be desired, but hopefully thats being addresses right now.

Schedule