Overzealous mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MODERATE... Don't always fucking lock threads because people start having a discussion. MODERATE... Edit personal crap + the rest should be allowed to be posted.

It's always the same person who is getting her panties in a twist.

Since I can't say it in the appropriate thread I say it here:

Victims of the Virginia Tech shooting... R.I.P.+ condolences to everyone affected.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
^^ You shouldn't be the one to criticise the moderation system here. We all remember your mod-days.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Passion for *9* said:
Victims of the Virginia Tech shooting... R.I.P.+ condolences to everyone affected.
Thanks Passion for doing this. My heart goes out to the family & friends & the students affected by this tragedy .

Very very sad world we live in. 8 years ago this week was Columbine too, wtf.:cry:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
snn said:
^^ You shouldn't be the one to criticise the moderation system here. We all remember your mod-days.
LOL... did you also register 10 aliases to post crap all day back then + later complain about the mod doing her job ?

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
^^ Yeah, of course. Find my other nicknames if you can! Believe me, I have so much time to do nothing but register some new accounts and invade the R & B Forums with them.

You're taking it too serious Passion. This is just Internet. Some paltry online problems shouldn't affect a person this much. Stop whining.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm certainly not whining. I'm just telling it like it is with our double-standarded moody medicated mod, if you can't handle it, go elsewhere.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Well, particularly I didn't saw much wrong things in that thread (seen worse things in this forum that have slipped away more easily). Its obvious that US foreign policy was going to be brought up (I was just hearing an analist in the radio stating pretty much the same things), although it had little to do with it.

Anyways, its sad that one cannot go safely to study anymore in a lot of places (although in my country no one has died, as far as I remember, violent acts in schools/high schools are becoming more and more common).

May the victims RIP and my deepest condolonces to their families.

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
Passion for *9* said:
MODERATE... Don't always fucking lock threads because people start having a discussion. MODERATE... Edit personal crap + the rest should be allowed to be posted.

i agree wit passion. sometime when newbie come in, (like me) they always make mistake by opening new thread that 'stupid' or redundant. but i dont see it wrong as long we enjoyed n not insults each other. forza milan n all the best 2 everyone in this forum.. :star: :star: :star:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Politics (Bush, Iraq war, etc.) were beginning to dominate the VT discussion and had absolutely nothing to do with the topic. That's why it was shut down, and it was only a matter of time.

Interestingly, this'll be your third or fourth thread here on this topic, and your animosity towards the mods/admins borders on obsession. Give it a rest. There's so much more important stuff going on in the world than flying into a rage over some 'net forum.

The VT thread has been reopened. http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=340776

Edit: It was closed again because people again failed to understand the concept of staying on topic.

Last edited:

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
Completely agree, may I also mention the biased behavour of certain mods. Rather then been "fair" they behave disgracefully to certain members while others get off lightly.

As I have said before, BMW is one of the worst for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule