The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - M'baye Niang Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:27   #40
Youth
World Cup Winner

Like Galliani said, Milan can't buy stars, Milan (should) create them.

I don't know who this kid is but we now should look for (great) talents before they started to play on the top level league (first team division) or marked their names in medias. We all know the price of Oscar, Lucas and it is away out of our budget.

Either we get super talent like Pato for much money (I doubt we could now afford such sum of money, at best kind of Shaarwy IMO, maximum around 15 mil euros for U20 players) or make investments for hundred thousand till a couple of mil euros in talented players like we have been doing (Calvano, Hottor, Valoti etc). I read that we haven't given a lot (or enough) investments in youth (at least compared to Barca or Real) although our focus on youth has been getting much better in the last couple of years. What should be concerned is that we should not follow Arsenal's (Wenger's) path, take tons of kids. We should just get important talents and develop them to the level they are expected to.

About this guy, if no member have been following this kid REGULARLY, we should then trust our scouts.
Youth is offline   Reply With Quote