The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why they gotta keep us in suspense and terror tho..we are humans with fragile feelings and easily worried, especially about the things we care so much about

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Why they gotta keep us in suspense and terror tho..we are humans with fragile feelings and easily worried, especially about the things we care so much about

I mean, we cant honedtly expect them to respond to EVERY single report.
It'd be a daily occurrance.

I am more worried that they show it with purchases, and with expanding our brand... of which they have done well on both.

They need to simply continue doing so. and getting better each time.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I don't want a response to reports but simply: sovereignty

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I don't want a response to reports but simply: sovereignty

We all do. But for the immediate future anyways, it seems funds have to funneled out of china in ways that UEFA cant digest because they aren't direct.

I have no doubt it's all legit, Milan wouldn't be so adamant to UEFA if it wasn't... but clearly the maze of things being done, are an issue to them

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I wish Li would just buy out UEFA

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Same story, rinse and repeat....

Media blows up about Li, about Milan, Milanisti lose their shit and start talking liquidation..

And not 2 days later we're back in the market for depays, immobile's etc...

Yawn.

MR top 10 predictions for the summer mercato

Fill in the blanks and lets see how many you can get right boss man, Can include signings, departures, FFP sanctions what ever you like.

Anyone can play but I will follow the predictions of MR closely.

You haven't made your predictions yet, Can I assume 1 is we sign a big name striker?

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We all do. But for the immediate future anyways, it seems funds have to funneled out of china in ways that UEFA cant digest because they aren't direct.

I have no doubt it's all legit, Milan wouldn't be so adamant to UEFA if it wasn't... but clearly the maze of things being done, are an issue to them

so we are about to be heavily penalized by UEFA for not showing enough evidence that we have money, signing up only free agents players, and Li hardly can keep up with the 10 M installments and you still think we are in good financial situation???

i'm ok with all of that but i have one question for you, what kind of crack are you on, i think it is so good that you can live in separate world that we live in.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
"signing only free agent players"

Bruh, it's May 27. Put some chill on it.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
MR top 10 predictions for the summer mercato

Fill in the blanks and lets see how many you can get right boss man, Can include signings, departures, FFP sanctions what ever you like.

Anyone can play but I will follow the predictions of MR closely.

You haven't made your predictions yet, Can I assume 1 is we sign a big name striker?

u dont even have to.. everyone knows mr is hovering around that 20ish % winratio when it comes to predictions

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Lol and that dude's username is ChinaMilan :D

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
a sound theory that has been tossed around several times.

problem is, Li had to pass several financial checks, w the league, lawyers, milan, and some banks... all passed.

there was a LOT of money pumped into this team that was NOT from Elliott. a LOT.

It came from somewhere... or someone.... probably the guy at top.
You find out who the guy is at the top you figure out if the club will remain stable or not.

The whole secrecy around who is backing Li is bit weird for my liking. Anyhow, I dont care as long as club is competing and heading to where it should be.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If there was an Éminence grise behind yonghong...would he really take loans out like he did

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This same dude was praying for TRUMP as a milan owner the other day...

200w.gif
Lol... didnt realize he was a trumpy... makes sense why he is so dumb

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys, it's the same team...mbs make milan great again

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
If there was an Éminence grise behind yonghong...would he really take loans out like he did

Loans or no loans, he was deemed financially able to purchase milan by several agencies.

There is SO much we dont know, and that's what drives this all. And again, I don't want or need to know in the end... As long as they can sort shit w UEFA w their gameplan (sport lawyers / financiers etc) then I don't care.

The appeal will tell all, essentially

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So Skriniar and Reina are confirmed now, I love the Reina signing. He will give guidance to Donnarumma and put pressure on his position so Donnarumma’s concentration will need to be on point if he wants to keep his number 1 spot.

The Skriniar signing I don’t understand.. what were his reported wages again? If we signed him to be third choice it makes more sense. Rodriguez & Calabria have to be the first options at left back before him surely. I’ll admit I haven’t seen much of him but he can’t be too good going off reports.

Really hope these Immobile talks are true, he’d be the best attacking signing we’ve made since Ibrahimovic and his style 100% suits Gattuso’s system.
Skriniar? To Milan? Where did u read it?

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Bin salman will not buy AC Milan..period
Guys, you have a disease called Fräudulent Öwner Syndrome (yep, that's german)
and it's when your favourite club's owner is a broke over-debted con artist, you start to dream about real extremly rich people taking over your club, but it's an illusion that leads to depression

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Skriniar? To Milan? Where did u read it?

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

dude, it's Fräudulent Öwner Syndrome, it's spreading
he wanted to stay strinic, but due to this disease , he started hallucinating about good players :(
And it's not his bad, it's the con artist called Broke Li

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Actually i think mbs might purchase ac milan

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Lol... didnt realize he was a trumpy... makes sense why he is so dumb

lel

Dem Drumpftards just looooove to stereotype ppl :cry:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
When yonghong li said he wanted to bring milan back to the top, i think he meant it.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If MBS and other rich Arab guys are on social media,maybe we should bombard there handles with regard getting us back to where we belong... at the very top of European football which we've fallen badly from.

If the removal of cross on our emblem will mean getting 300mil on the average every transfer window from someone UEFA won't doubt his credibility, so be it.What has religion got to do with sport?...True, we have cross on our emblem, we are also Il diavolo"The devil"...Oxymoron?. You can't serve God and mammon, can you?.Fine, the Il diavolo instill fear in our opponents and the cross?does it offers eternal salvation?

Please mods, release Sesheva. let him continue to post sourceless rumours or Mr Sesheva, can you help by sending those rumours to me as personal messages?.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shocking that you primitives can't behave peacefully..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule