The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Fassone is completely lying low eh.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If this refinancing isn't done by the end of June the latest then I think new ownership will be taking over.

Technically Li has until October to repay the loan so can't see anything happening before then. Especially since he stands to lose hundreds of millions if Elliott takes control of the club. Apparently there's 3 refinancing options on the table and he's currently deciding which one to take.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
That Neves kid is good, if he is available for a decent price, get him. He can share minutes with Biglia and probably with Kessie.

Fassone is completely lying low eh.

Like an alligator waiting for his prey to fall into a trap... I hope.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
That Neves kid is good, if he is available for a decent price, get him. He can share minutes with Biglia and probably with Kessie.

He's a different player to those 2. He's like a no10... a no10 who plays in mf

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Technically Li has until October to repay the loan so can't see anything happening before then. Especially since he stands to lose hundreds of millions if Elliott takes control of the club. Apparently there's 3 refinancing options on the table and he's currently deciding which one to take.

The moment they bought the club last year with loaned money they've known they would have to refinance. At this point nothing has been done tells me not everything is going well. And since they have until October means Elliott would probably want to start getting an idea one way or the other with wthat's going to happen. I'm sure they don't want to be stuck flipping the bill for a lengthy period of time on running the club. The moment the clock strikes zero I'm sure they would have buyers ready to go. Also if Li can't refinance, he will look completely stupid having to hand the club over. I'm sure he and he backers would sell beforehand. At least save face.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

You'd pay 700 for Milan now? Even 500 is pushing it for me... but I'd pay that at the time of sale from B. Nothing over 300 today

If I was a multi billionaire then yes no doubt about. You have a team that potentially can be a super team.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's a different player to those 2. He's like a no10

He supposedly played almost all his games at Wolves except one at DM - how would that be a 10?

He seems to be a good allrounder with decent passing and a dangerous shot from long range.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Li loses Milan... will he be laughed at in China?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Odds are that if he falls flat here, he isn't important enough to be noticed in China.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He supposedly played almost all his games at Wolves except one at DM - how would that be a 10?

He seems to be a good allrounder with decent passing and a dangerous shot from long range.

He's a Pirlo sort... proper luxury, he's not gonna put in a shift for you like Kessie or even attempt at getting the ball back like Bigly (little Trump humour)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Odds are that if he falls flat here, he isn't important enough to be noticed in China.

Rich, poor, whatever he is, if Li has to hand a club like Milan over, it would still make for bad news in China as it would anywhere else around the world. The media ridicules him now, imagine if it came to the point he can't run the club anymore haha.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yeah I think Yonghong is about as well-known in China as that crazy preacher Dru often quotes is in India.

Like an alligator waiting for his prey to fall into a trap... I hope.

More like a camel with its head buried deep. Or more realistically, like a jobhunter polishing his resume.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol: He's clearly not the brightest bulb in the pack so best to just laugh and ignore.

How sweet, you may kiss the bride... The most useless post of 2018.

"we will become mediocre next year" - Kojak :D

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's a Pirlo sort... proper luxury, he's not gonna put in a shift for you like Kessie or even attempt at getting the ball back like Bigly (little Trump humour)

Couldn't look at in depth statistics right now, but his interception and tackling numbers look good on average and that's how I remember him. I don't think of him as a type of playmaker that doesn't work at all.

I think of him more of a well rounded midfielder with a strong suit in passing.

Either way, we should try to lure guys like him here.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
But he's 18... a child. Yr not. Yr the owner of the club, you know his value for the next 10-20yrs. Put yr arm around him... part wisdom to him

I just made u the highest player at a club where u kiss the badge on the shirt and you need time to think about it... That's a massive insult to the club, fans etc.

Plus he's one ugly lookin mofo

Bad for our image ;)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Couldn't look at in depth statistics right now, but his interception and tackling numbers look good on average and that's how I remember him. I don't think of him as a type of playmaker that doesn't work at all.

I think of him more of a well rounded midfielder with a strong suit in passing.

You have a Ferrari... yr not gonna use it to plough through the fields, are you?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just made u the highest player at a club where u kiss the badge on the shirt and you need time to think about it... That's a massive insult to the club, fans etc.

Plus he's one ugly lookin mofo

Bad for our image ;)

He's just not very good... thats why we must sell. If he was any decent Juve wudn't have bought Perin

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
How sweet, you may kiss the bride... The most useless post of 2018.

"we will become mediocre next year" - Kojak :D

Worst post in R&B history...

“CL is irrelevant because we beat Roma” - Bumske 2018 :lol::lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's just not very good... thats why we must sell. If he was any decent Juve wudn't have bought Perin

Juve not buying him has nowt to do.with his qualities

You think they really wanna put 100m into our pockets for a back up gk

They already signed chesney last season... N they got Perrin as a back up.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You have a Ferrari... yr not gonna use it to plough through the fields, are you?

I think you're not giving his defensive capabilities enough credit. He is a creative type, but he can do a lot more. Simply put, he has the potential to become an absolute top player. We should try for him and he should play in our midfield in those roles I suggested, he'll do fine there.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think you're not giving his defensive capabilities enough credit. He is a creative type, but he can do a lot more. Simply put, he has the potential to become an absolute top player. We should try for him and he should play in our midfield in those roles I suggested, he'll do fine there.

yes, he's a top player who you suggested timeshare the pitch with Kessie and Bigly.

Kick Bigly out or give him Hakan's shirt

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you.

BREAKING: Pep Guardiola has signed a new deal with @ManCity keeping him with the Premier League champions until 2021. #SSN

So in 2021 we will be done with Grinta era... And can hopefully entice Pep G to come get us playing the football that made us the #1 team in world.football

I can wait 3 more years

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Or actually rotate players and use the squad like a sensible person :monto:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

BREAKING: Pep Guardiola has signed a new deal with @ManCity keeping him with the Premier League champions until 2021. #SSN

So in 2021 we will be done with Grinta era... And can hopefully entice Pep G to come get us playing the football that made us the #1 team in world.football

I can wait 3 more years

All of a sudden I dont feel the long fast... reinvigorated

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

I can wait 3 more years

I’m sure Biraghi would’ve transformed into the second coming of Maldini by then :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I’m sure Biraghi would’ve transformed into the second coming of Maldini by then :lol:

Okay why are you in meltdown mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.