Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it's not a guarantee, but there is a considerable chance he fucked his career by making this move. he fucked us and potentially fucked himself, it's normal for people to lose their respect for him

I've lost respect for him as a human. He is a human trash with no integrity. He will crash and butn wherevever he go, because everyone knows what kind of person he is.

When a colleague moves on, you always wish them best and understand they left for what is best for them. For soccer players that left milan, they left like professionals either via transfer or contract ends, you know, business.

This little bitch? Even de sciglio looks good compare to him now.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
de snakelio is just as bad, difference is that he's irrelevant.

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Can we move snakelle and dollaruma to a new subforum? The scums.

While we are at it add cristante there too.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I was starting to think that I might be an asshole for not being as attached to donnarumma as the rest of the fans but in the end it turned out to be pretty healthy thing :lol:

Lucky you.
I think he was the most loved milan player in.. i would go as far and say the last 10-15 years.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Who cares about this schoolgirl, djeez. He wants out, then he can get the fuck out. In the end, given the situation, it would be better to get rid of him anyway, so let's just do it now. Donnarumma is blinded at this moment and with all this money going on in modern football, it's just naïve to think there is such a thing as loyalty. They all bow down to the money eventually so just buy quality, try to exploit quality and keep in mind that your ass can get betrayed any given moment. That's business, and football is business (more than ever).

The only way we can take is revenge is by competing on the highest level again, a full stadium with heroic chants about the champions league and by building a club again that inspires other big players to play for us. Only then, this schoolgirl will realize he made the biggest mistake of his career.

He is only 18 and played for Milan. We even wanted to build a squad around him, make him a captain. This is almost the biggest club in history of football we're talking about. If you don't respect that, you're just a cunt. I don't want such an idiot anywhere near this club and I blame his parents for raising such a greedy ass.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Lucky you.
I think he was the most loved milan player in.. i would go as far and say the last 10-15 years.

wtf

this is one of the most incorrect posts in the last 10-15 years

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Good riddance for us. Get a good keeper in their prime, and develop plizarri.
As for dolla and snake, see cristante.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Scumluigi Dollarumma Thread

That is how I see it. 99% of milan fans loved him, and you even saw many people on this forum/social media who wrote that we should give him the captain armband if it meant that he would renew.

The "most loved" is a tad exaggerated, but he was one of the most loved.

Yall playing, if he wasn't loved that much there wouldn't have been this meltdown.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score

its hilarious that everyone defended donna when there was every indication he was gonna fuck us. and people sentenced de sciglio before anything was even heard about his transfer. it doesn't come down to reason just popularity in the end.

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
The year the likes of Totti retire, loyal player who gives heart to his team we have this.

What a disgrace if this is truly Donnarumma's own intentions...what a betrayal. No club in the world would've given him a starting spot at the age of 17...we screwed over Diego Lopez for this kid.

Heartbreaking, but bring on Plizarri!!! Sell Donna for 100m and buy Belotti. I've been saying this for years, this Milan doesn't need World Class players...we need Milan loyalists. Players similar in heart to Naingollan, Totti, Hamsik. Great players who 1) are loyal 2) hate Juve.

Forza Milan!!!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I disagree.

As much as I hate him for wanting to go to Juve, he was at least upfront and rejected the extensions and not just stringing us along and letting his agent do the dirty work.

I suspect they (his family) chose us over Inter because they felt like we were the weaker of the two sides and he has a chance here rather than with Handanovic. He said all that I am a milanista shit to keep people off his back when he's average or made a mistake. And as soon as he has the opportunity, he wants to bounce.

De Sciglio isn't as much of a cunt as this guy, not as relevant as you said, but at least straight up.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Potential" is more expensive than proven quality these days.
If this means we can get a ridiculous sum for him(WR transfer for GKs) before his value is normalized - without having agreed to a deal that lets Raiola take a huge portion of it ala Pogback - then this is not bad at all. It won't get me to wish the sewer rat good luck in his future club(s), but I would be satisfied with how this drama ended.

However, if this means the sewer rat and his agent has just deprived the club of the 50-100m they could potentially get for him, then, well, let's just say I'd want a lot worse things to happen to him and his family than a career-ending injury.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I disagree.

As much as I hate him for wanting to go to Juve, he was at least upfront and rejected the extensions and not just stringing us along and letting his agent do the dirty work.

I suspect they (his family) chose us over Inter because they felt like we were the weaker of the two sides and he has a chance here rather than with Handanovic. He said all that I am a milanista shit to keep people off his back when he's average or made a mistake. And as soon as he has the opportunity, he wants to bounce.

De Sciglio isn't as much of a cunt as this guy, not as relevant as you said, but at least straight up.

I'd agree with you and say he's not as bad if he didn't release an interview a few months ago talking about how much he loves milan etc. etc.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
This dude never loved Milan. He was just kissing the badge and saying all that because he is a teenager excited to play for the first team.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I would have been a lot more pissed if he was an outfield player

GKs aren't even that important, and I'm not saying this just because hes he's an absolute cunt and a mercenary

Sure, having a great GK is a big plus, but they dont win you games or trophies. Imagine if he was a CB or striker of the same calibre..

err what? GK is very crucial for a functional team that aspires to win titles. Buffon made a huge difference for jube over the years. Do you forget the blunders of our past keepers that single handedly lost us games?
buffon in 2011 won jube the title by stopping the disallowed muntari goal.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
err what? GK is very crucial for a functional team that aspires to win titles. Buffon made a huge difference for jube over the years. Do you forget the blunders of our past keepers that single handedly lost us games?
buffon in 2011 won jube the title by stopping the disallowed muntari goal.

this bait might be worse than jacare's performance against whittaker.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
that guy still here :fp:

can we reboot the thread or something ? so much love on this thread

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
It's a gut punch. He should have been the foundation of a new Milan. Very sad.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It also pisses me off because of his age. He could have signed the 5 year extension, been one of the best paid goalies in the world, and left at 23. The fact that he is leaving at an age where he wouldnt have even gotten a chance if he was playing with another team hurts

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Ungrateful. Please sell. Do not waste time with him. We have bigger priorities.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
arent we getting a bit too dramatic. money talks. end of story lol wth. Yes he is a scumbag, but he isnt even that special? So lets move on. We will find a better keeper.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want him sitting on the Primavera bench all of next year. Dont even care about the loss of his fee.

Cause him to miss the World Cup and then let him see how much he is worth without any game time in a year.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Don't even try to lie to yourselves that Donna isn't that good, he's a top notch talent, enormous one.

I feel really saddened that this is his ultimate decision, i really wanted him to stay long term here, a genuine favorite of mine, o'well, that's business i guess.

Hopefully will the club do this professionally, and leave emotions out of it and just sell him and don't look back.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
wvF5xo6_d.jpg