The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Andre Silva is young, and he came to a new league and country, and it's not like he came to a stable team.

He has talent. CR7 called him his heir for Portugal. That's gotta count for something.

I just don't see the point of selling him, unless it is for a huge profit, and even then, I'd be hesitant. He does things that annoy me (his CR7 impression pisses me off when he stands on the ball) but you can see what he wants to do.

I mean, everyone here is praising Dzeko, but do you remember Dzeko his first year with Roma? Do you remember the misses? Why cut him off like that?

Kalinic I'm willing to sell, he should've been used to Serie A and he did a poor job.

But I don't think we're going to be selling major pieces, maybe Donna or Suso (max) but I don't think anyone else is going besides them (and bit-part players).

We need to add to this squad and keep our starters and let them fight it out for places, our problem is that we have very little controversy in who starts, and that's usually a bad sign. The only place we argue is what? Striker? A it's between one kid (Cutrone), an expensive kid (Silva), and an expensive has-been (Kalinic); that's not good.

:lol: Oh dear.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Well, that is something :lol::lol:

Proof:

Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.

id take rino over sarri every single day and twice on sunday, he's doing a great job..montella couldn't buy a point against napoli while we deserved to be ahead by the end of the first half.

we would have comfortably won if kalinic wasn't an inter spy. oh and that was without both starting cbs.

I wouldn't be surprised that napoli choke when they have a coach who finds excuses for every failure.

And if you venture over to the Andre Silva thread you'll find this:
biggest flop in this club's history

There's no universe where these guys deserve to be taken seriously except when they start throwing their mod weight around

Imagine CR7 recommending Silva as a great player is something to be scoffed at...I mean they have only seen each other in training and CR probably sees a lot of himself in Andre....but that's totally fucking bullshit AmIRite? :lol::lol::lol:

All the extenuating circumstances, including the adaptation to numerous roles, by several coaches, new language, league conditions etc etc...naaaah fuck all of that...he's shit :proud:

Meanwhile some guy on the internet says that Silva's shit and we should take his words on it....seems legit :monto:

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone here willing to bring in Yaya Toure on a free for next season?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone here willing to bring in Yaya Toure on a free for next season?

He’s slow as fuck + high wages.

So was Van Bommel...I'm not saying that Yaya will be as good but he can....and he has a lot of great qualities for the role.

VanBommel came into a team full of champions.
He’ll come into a team that’s stuck in the reboot phase.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Yaya has been a cone for 6 or 7 years.....he went to man city and became super lazy and did zero defensive work....you run anywhere in his vicinity and he just watches you run by while not moving a muscle.....stronnngg no to yaya

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
from a football perspective keita would be ideal, but hes still an utterly dislikeable arsehole

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I think Gattuso is looking for players that can play LW or SS

Keita, Depay, Mandzukic, etc.

Or anyone who can come in from the wing and score goals as well.. But if our only target is a primarily wing forward who can score 10 goals or so, it'll be yet another disappointing move.

We need a straightforward goal-scoring striker.. someone who can play off the central defenders and bang them in every single match. The way this league and European football in general is going, there's no way we are making CL spots without at least one high-scoring striker.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
portugal in WC has Iran, Morocco and Spain in group, so silva may score some goals there

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Some people who post here :fp:

You can't deny Silva has had a poor season and severely under performed. Then again, so did most of the team (if not all) at most/some stage of the season.

He certainly has talent and could become WC but I think Silva swap for Keita is a smart move. Keita has Serie A exp. and is a solid player. Silva lacks exp. and doesn't seem comfortable in Serie A either.

He may likely explode in Ligue 1 and the simple solution is: buyback clause.

Get the most out of a swap now, and buy him back if he comes good. If he doesn't we don't lose out on anything. If he does, he comes back to Milan. It's win/win.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Andre Silva is young, and he came to a new league and country, and it's not like he came to a stable team.

He has talent. CR7 called him his heir for Portugal. That's gotta count for something.

I just don't see the point of selling him, unless it is for a huge profit, and even then, I'd be hesitant. He does things that annoy me (his CR7 impression pisses me off when he stands on the ball) but you can see what he wants to do.

I mean, everyone here is praising Dzeko, but do you remember Dzeko his first year with Roma? Do you remember the misses? Why cut him off like that?

Kalinic I'm willing to sell, he should've been used to Serie A and he did a poor job.

But I don't think we're going to be selling major pieces, maybe Donna or Suso (max) but I don't think anyone else is going besides them (and bit-part players).

We need to add to this squad and keep our starters and let them fight it out for places, our problem is that we have very little controversy in who starts, and that's usually a bad sign. The only place we argue is what? Striker? A it's between one kid (Cutrone), an expensive kid (Silva), and an expensive has-been (Kalinic); that's not good.

Dzeko was proven in 2 leagues as a top striker before he moved to roma, so he deserved the benefit of the doubt.

portuguese adiyiah scored 16 goals in a league where bas dost has 60 league goals in 58 games.

I'm with the "lets give youth time" when someone is talented, but this guy has no talent.

maybe people need to start watching football outside milan to understand what talent actually looks like.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Dzeko was proven in 2 leagues as a top striker before he moved to roma, so he deserved the benefit of the doubt.

portuguese adiyiah scored 16 goals in a league where bas dost has 60 league goals in 58 games.

I'm with the "lets give youth time" when someone is talented, but this guy has no talent.

maybe people need to start watching football outside milan to understand what talent actually looks like.

portuguese adiyiah

:fp::fp::fp::fp:

BRUV how can u say that to other people, yet u say so many silly things that makes me think u dont even watch milan regularly let alone other teams leagues ???? i'm baffled.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
a nike contract and 1million+ instagram followers

latest

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Proof:

There's no universe where these guys deserve to be taken seriously except when they start throwing their mod weight around

Imagine CR7 recommending Silva as a great player is something to be scoffed at...I mean they have only seen each other in training and CR probably sees a lot of himself in Andre....but that's totally fucking bullshit AmIRite? :lol::lol::lol:

All the extenuating circumstances, including the adaptation to numerous roles, by several coaches, new language, league conditions etc etc...naaaah fuck all of that...he's shit :proud:

Meanwhile some guy on the internet says that Silva's shit and we should take his words on it....seems legit :monto:

ikr, cant believe people shit on CR7 words and go with rnb "expert" :lol::lol::lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Lmao no tnx to yaya toure? The hair on toures ball sack is better than our mid in the past 5 years

I think the last time you watched yaya toure was 5 years ago

yaya toure doesn't get any game time for a reason..refuses to stay in shape.

and that's with pep, what's he going to do when he joins a club like milan who'll make a big deal about signing him, probably have full course meals at half time.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Lmao no tnx to yaya toure? The hair on toures ball sack is better than our mid in the past 5 years

no , current yaya is utter shit and lazy as fuck . he doesn't care about playing football anymore just money .

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
cr7 hyping up a player who happens to be a client of one of his best friends and agent? :eek:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

CR fucking 7, a legend in this game said " Silva has talent "
A nobody like you with some "expert" words like " Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player " said " Silva is shit. "

Who should we believe? :eek::eek::eek:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
cr7 hyping up a player who happens to be a client of one of his best friends and agent? :eek:

Just so happend they played, trained together aswell so more reliable than someone watched on TV and youtube like you, atleast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule