The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
303 million will get you..the trademark for the logo? the title of milanello? serie a license? continuation of lease @ san siro? a three year contract with puma?

Actually on second thoughts, if Li defaults on the debt I think Elliott will take control of 100% of the club. Li bought the club for 740m with 303m provided by Elliott. More importantly, he was struggling to come up with the funds so if Elliott had refused the loan he would've lost the several hundred million non-refundable deposits given to Berlusconi.

Therefore, Elliott would've been smart enough to insert a clause giving them ownership of the club in the event of default. Just like they insisted on appointing Fassone and stipulating we can't sell off players to pay off the debt. If they won't get 100% control, then it makes it very difficult for them to find a new buyer as they would have to be willing to share ownership with Li which is unlikely.

Realistically though, if the club is re-sold for 500m, Elliott get their money back with the remaining 200m given back to Li (as Elliott's spokesman said in January). Therefore, Li would only lose a couple hundred million at most rather than his entire investment.

In reality though, this scenario will never happen. Li will either raise additional funds by refinancing the loan through a new long term lender banking on the future success of the club to pay off the interest/principal. He can also bring in another shareholder (like Thohir at Inter) or float the club on the stock market to raise funds. Fassone has mentioned this possibility a few times.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Italy needs a revolution in its football, Berlusconi was a 1 off in is way of thinking for the game... rest of the country is in the stone age

Claudio Ranieri explained why his approach to football is “closer to Max Allegri” than Maurizio Sarri. “Abroad they are not as maniacal about tactics.”

The Nantes Coach weighed in on the debate ripping Serie A apart: is it better to win like Allegri’s Juventus or to play beautiful football like Maurizio Sarri’s Napoli?

“I am closer to Allegri’s idea of football. He has an organisation that then leaves the players free (or as free as they can be in modern football) to express themselves,” Ranieri told the Corriere dello Sport.

“Of course, I really like Sarri’s Napoli too. If your objective is to keep the ball and move it around until you find a pathway to goal, then that’s fine.

“I also loved the Netherlands side of Rinus Michels, and remember it with pleasure, but it didn’t win. If you want to copy that style of football without having the players suited to it, then no, that’s no good.

“This idea that there is a specific system that can take you to victory more easily than another is simply not true. It’s grotesque just to think it.

“In Italy we have a rich approach to football because there are so many tactical systems and no two teams are alike. It’s important to know how to change and adapt during a game, so Allegri proved time and again that he is formidable in that sense.

“I also say Allegri is right on another issue, which is not trapping kids in tactics, but giving them freedom to explore their technique, their creativity. I can assure you, abroad they are not as maniacal about tactics as we are.

“My idea of beautiful football is this: create a solid collective and put it at the disposal of the champions within the squad, because if you get the best out of their characteristics, then you can have fun.

“During my career, I trained teams that embodied that concept, for example Gabriel Batistuta’s Fiorentina, the Valencia side that reached the Champions League Final twice, the Roma that was 30 minutes away from winning the Scudetto and Leicester City.

“All of these sides gave the impression they could score goals at any moment. Among the best, I also put Chelsea, who had a different approach and reached the Champions League semi-final.

“That Chelsea team had the highest possession percentage because I had players who had those characteristics.”

Football Italia

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually on second thoughts, if Li defaults on the debt I think Elliott will take control of 100% of the club. Li bought the club for 740m with 303m provided by Elliott. More importantly, he was struggling to come up with the funds so if Elliott had refused the loan he would've lost the several hundred million non-refundable deposits given to Berlusconi.

Therefore, Elliott would've been smart enough to insert a clause giving them ownership of the club in the event of default. Just like they insisted on appointing Fassone and stipulating we can't sell off players to pay off the debt. If they won't get 100% control, then it makes it very difficult for them to find a new buyer as they would have to be willing to share ownership with Li which is unlikely.

Realistically though, if the club is re-sold for 500m, Elliott get their money back with the remaining 200m given back to Li (as Elliott's spokesman said in January). Therefore, Li would only lose a couple hundred million at most rather than his entire investment.

In reality though, this scenario will never happen. Li will either raise additional funds by refinancing the loan through a new long term lender banking on the future success of the club to pay off the interest/principal. He can also bring in another shareholder (like Thohir at Inter) or float the club on the stock market to raise funds. Fassone has mentioned this possibility a few times.

I hope Li misses the deadline and Elliott take over. Is there a chance that Elliott would take over and just invest in the club (say another 100 million) to help us reach CL?

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Reina

Calabria Bonucci Romagnoli Biraghi

Kessie Biglia Neves

Pavon Cavani Depay

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Where the hell is my Ramadan kareem from Milan social media

Unacceptable. I don't feel included.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Reina

Kessie Biglia Neves

Pavon Cavani Depay

f3e840ee141875232132304759_700wa_0.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Reina

Kessie Biglia Neves

Pavon Cavani Depay

Now this is a lineup. That attack is everything.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Just waiting for Juve to send Buffon to Liverpool in order to keep Dolla here.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sell Donna for 70mil and take Buffoon for the experience.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Who is Biraghi? Another fodder I assume

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since Fartsone and Miserabelli dumb fucks already gave him a 3 year contract, might as well utilize his full potential and not let the wages go to waste.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to the latest reports from La Gazzetta dello Sport, UEFA will fine AC Milan €15-20 million as a punishment for their failure to comply with Financial Fair Play regulations.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan’s owner, Yonghong Li, intends to share this debt with Fininvest, as the issues with FFP existed even before the Chinese investor took over the club. However, it remains unknown of how much Fininvest will pay.*

The Rossoneri will be forced to pay one-third of the debt immediately,*while the rest only needs to be paid if the club fails to comply with the settlement agreement.*

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonucci to Manchester United, Depay to AC Milan??

Could Manchester United’s best option be to buy back Depay from Lyon and then produce a cash-plus-player deal involving Bonucci and the Dutch winger?

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol despite spoon feeding you the answer you still don't get it so I give up. Luckily posters like Il-Capitano, Massaro94 & Milaniscool got it. Next time stay out of things that don't concern you & you don't understand ;)

Ok :D

I'll post what i want as long as im not banned. And your original post is bunch of crap as i already said.. but it seems you cant even get it.

for the bolded part, congratz :lol::D:fp::fp:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reina

Kessie Biglia Neves

Pavon Cavani Depay

Biraghi as a starter? Are you high? RR has not had the best season, but is a far better player. Give him some time and better team-mates and he will shine. I am sure of that.
The rest is quite good IMO.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man Cavani & Depay :love:

If we could get the 2 plus Radja we'd have a hell of a team... mad to think that we've spent a lot more last summer than these 3 would cost

If Roma are really willing to let Nainggolan leave for 40m then we should be all over that

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Cavani will likely replace Griezmann at Atletico. It's still free to dream though.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cavani,depay,naingolan would cost 150-170 mil

sell kalishit ,donna and 40 mil from bacca,niang,lapa and you have nice team

--------------------reina--------
conti------leo-----------roma-----rr
kessie----------naingolan------hakan
suso----------cavani----------depay

and still keep jack,loca,biglia,cutrone,silva

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
^^^ get a private chat room, webcam, warm food and get to know each other a bit better.

As I mentioned he follows me around everywhere. You can see it for yourself. Not that proof ever matters on this forum.

I didn't interact with him as your post indicates.
Also I won't engaged in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tony Dollaruma

Simic - Gomez - Vergara - Strinic

Mauri - Montolivo

Oduamadi - Bertolacci - Borini

KaliGOAT

Top 4 guaranteed

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
cavani,depay,naingolan would cost 150-170 mil

sell kalishit ,donna and 40 mil from bacca,niang,lapa and you have nice team

--------------------reina--------
conti------leo-----------roma-----rr
kessie----------naingolan------hakan
suso----------cavani----------depay

and still keep jack,loca,biglia,cutrone,silva

Dembele over Naingolan, better suited player for us and would probably be cheaper

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also, extend Grintuso for another 4 years and get Jose Mari as striker coach to solve our goalscoring problems

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Cavani is too perfect for us at this point.
Just like Aubameyang before him, he is the one player I can think of, that will make Grintuso's tactics the most productive.

Hence, he definitely won't come :proud:
The banter era has returned guys

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
According to the latest reports from La Gazzetta dello Sport, UEFA will fine AC Milan €15-20 million as a punishment for their failure to comply with Financial Fair Play regulations.

Nice, now how much is the fine for PSG? :monto:

Bonucci to Manchester United, Depay to AC Milan??

Could Manchester United’s best option be to buy back Depay from Lyon and then produce a cash-plus-player deal involving Bonucci and the Dutch winger?

Very gay deal and not in a good way. Don't want to sell a part of the team that actually serves his purpose.

Tony Dollaruma

Simic - Gomez - Vergara - Strinic

Mauri - Montolivo

Oduamadi - Bertolacci - Borini

KaliGOAT

Top 4 guaranteed

Now this is art :b:

Dembele over Naingolan, better suited player for us and would probably be cheaper

Dembele also seems less risky while we might've already seen the best of Nainggolan.

Status
Not open for further replies.