Schedule

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
tonight, it's battle of the bastards

and then when we're done with season 6, we'll have to wait with everyone else until season 7 begins in june

I might actually have to pay attention to real life again! :lol:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OMG battle of the bastards was

EPIC

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I had to leave the room for a few minutes after rickon was killed cause I couldn't take it :lol:

I feel like I broke up with someone...

last night I tried to go out on a date with homeland and I was just like "this show can't even compare...I need my beloved GoT back"

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
last night I tried to go out on a date with homeland and I was just like "this show can't even compare...I need my beloved GoT back"

:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup: THAT is so TRUE:love:

The Walking Dead & Vikings helped me a lot .. i find them both on top with GOT for me( ok nah, Got is in a category all alone on top )

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OK we found this show called "after the thrones" and we watched an episode of it

basically it's a bunch of geeks getting together to geek out about that week's episode of game of thrones

I thought we had been converted to some strange following for GoT watchers...but now I see we're not even in the same end of the swimming pool with those other folks...they're waaaaay in the deep end of the GoT pool and in comparison the water only comes up to my knees here in the shallow end :lol:

anyway, thinking about watching the last two episodes from season 6 (cause they really were just that awesome), then starting over again with season 1

damn june is so far away

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I'm totally like that...I don't like suspense. when I read a book, (rarely have the time anymore) I read the first few pages and then read the last page

also, I cannot watch penalty shots...even for a team/player I don't care about...I only watch the replays

weird, I know

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I'm totally like that...I don't like suspense. when I read a book, (rarely have the time anymore) I read the first few pages and then read the last page

also, I cannot watch penalty shots...even for a team/player I don't care about...I only watch the replays

weird, I know

You really should read the Books, the show only scratches the surfaces of the amazing world that "A song of fire and ice" is.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OK we found this show called "after the thrones" and we watched an episode of it

basically it's a bunch of geeks getting together to geek out about that week's episode of game of thrones

I thought we had been converted to some strange following for GoT watchers...but now I see we're not even in the same end of the swimming pool with those other folks...they're waaaaay in the deep end of the GoT pool and in comparison the water only comes up to my knees here in the shallow end :lol:
Um ... I watched one of those and looked like posers to me. They knew fuck all there. Just some American TV commentators babbling. They looked like they do multiple of these "aftershows" for whatever hot tv show in the moment rather than true GoT/asoiaf geeks.

Check Emergency Awesome or Alt Shift X for theories and shit from GoT geeks.
anyway, thinking about watching the last two episodes from season 6 (cause they really were just that awesome), then starting over again with season 1

damn june is so far away

:thumbsup:

The more time you put between the better tho. Then you'll have plenty of "totally didn't catch that first viewing". Would also recommend checking the episode threads and then glance one of re-watch threads.

Last edited:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You really should read the Books, the show only scratches the surfaces of the amazing world that "A song of fire and ice" is.

yes I've been thinking about reading the books for awhile now...my birthday is coming up so maybe I can hint that I'd like a book (a.k.a. ask for one) ;)

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Um ... I watched one of those and looked like posers to me. They knew fuck all there. Just some American TV commentators babbling. They looked like they do multiple of these "aftershows" for whatever hot tv show in the moment rather than true GoT/asoiaf geeks.

Check Emergency Awesome or Alt Shift X for theories and shit from GoT geeks.

thanks for those links

the "aftershow" we watched did have a few guests on who had read the books and followed the show. you could tell that this took up a large part of their lives

The more time you put between the better tho. Then you'll have plenty of "totally didn't catch that first viewing". Would also recommend checking the episode threads and then glance one of re-watch threads.

I think it's been almost 2 weeks since we finished season 6 and I'm still missing GoT

we've been watching a show called man in the high tower the past week or so. not bad, but still no comparison

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

!!!HYPE!!! !!!HYPE!!! !!!HYPE!!! !!!HYPE!!!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is this going to be the last season?

There's another one after that, but with fewer episodes (longer run time).

And after that, there's up to 4 spin off shows coming our way.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Spoiler:
The north remembers :o

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Liked the writing. Wonder how much of it was GRRM.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
0 tits, 0 pussy, 0 ass, 5 mins of Samwelll fucking Tarly cleaning old people shit. Just fuck off D&D. GRRM pls save us!

Starks are still as cringey as ever, invincible all powerful femcuck bullshit continues with Arya and co, and what the fuck is this Euron?

At least we got some Hound I guess. Off to the view the memes for the day, hopefully doesn't disappoint like this episode.

Also, Ed Sheeran is still a better actor than Daenerys.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Wasn't awful, I thought.

Just seemed higher production values than 5. I didn't expect it to be incredible but it was decent.

As always, the best parts are the White Walkers.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
0 tits, 0 pussy, 0 ass, 5 mins of Samwelll fucking Tarly cleaning old people shit. Just fuck off D&D. GRRM pls save us!

Starks are still as cringey as ever, invincible all powerful femcuck bullshit continues with Arya and co, and what the fuck is this Euron?

At least we got some Hound I guess. Off to the view the memes for the day, hopefully doesn't disappoint like this episode.

Also, Ed Sheeran is still a better actor than Daenerys.

Dafuq are you on about? In the books the Frey's are getting slaughter by her mom, so its not like the show made that shit up.

The bits that were shit in the episode were:

- Pointless long scenes with Sam.
- Euron getting his fleet back up so quickly, what the actual fuck.
- Euron sailing with a huge ass fleet to kings landing, leaves the port, doesn't meet with Dany's armada who is just a few clicks away.
- Sansa's ******ed beef with Jon. (Sansa does look really fuckable though)

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
The Hound delivering the line "fucking cocksucker" 10/10 he just nails everything.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
ADS for the new season: THE EPISODES WILL BE LONGER because sam will scrub shit for 5 minutes in every one

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I enjoyed it...the episode was basically a "here's where we left off, in case you forgot"

the part with sam was hilarious...we wound up muting it because of all the $hitting sounds...I was laughing so hard...but seriously by the end I couldn't tell if he was scrubbing the soup pots or the chamber pots...and half wonder if he knew which he was scrubbing either. looks like they might have even gotten mixed up...which probably led to all the $hitting going on

anyway, was glad to see the freys get their dues

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME