AC Milan UEFA Cup 2008/2009

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
Tsar said:
History is history, but don't forget you also have Serie B crown + 2 seperate convictions of cheating in your honours. What a proud history indeed. Like I said, go throw a party for how great you are with Nottingham Forest and Pro Vercelli.

And I think you need to get your story straight, either you paint me as a "glory hunter" - (because you must all be so humble supporting AC Milan, LOL), or make light of Inter having fewer trophies than a club of such high esteme should have. Surely even the likes of you see such a glaringly obvious condracition.

Right. For one, your own team had many dubious penalty kick decisions go your way (and I'm sure in a few years your team will be stripped of its title). When was the last time you had an European Cup/Champions League title? 40+ years. And then last time you were close we knocked you out.

Humble? Humble supporting a great team that doesn't treat its players like prostitutes? Sure I'm happy supporting Milan. Humble for having a team that actually likes Italians? Sure I guess I am humble.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Please_Do_Not_Feed_The_Troll.jpg

Just do it.

psycho_dad

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
one and only Gianni Rivera
Marcus said:
Just do it.

You should post it after every post he makes, it will start to annoy people, then they will stop quoting, and then he leaves us for good and goes to inter forum....oh no! I've just remembered that they rejected Tsar :eek:

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
Tsar said:
History is history, but don't forget you also have Serie B crown + 2 seperate convictions of cheating in your honours. What a proud history indeed. Like I said, go throw a party for how great you are with Nottingham Forest and Pro Vercelli.

And I think you need to get your story straight, either you paint me as a "glory hunter" - (because you must all be so humble supporting AC Milan, LOL), or make light of Inter having fewer trophies than a club of such high esteme should have. Surely even the likes of you see such a glaringly obvious condracition.
I pitty you...
Why don't you get out from this forum ?!??
You damn know this forum is no place for Internisti AKA Merdanisti...

History make a clubs bigger ...
Fans like you make a club smaller ...

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
You know lets not call others faggots. And lets not respond to trolls like that. He's a worthless troll who is a glory hunter and praises a team that is like a bordello.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
...:D So back to the question that started this whole mess..

Anyone know any channels that will broadcast these UEFA Cup games? (preferably in Canada)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
with the squad we currently have it would be very dissapointing if we dont win the UEFA cup and the scudetto

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Jivara said:
with the squad we currently have it would be very dissapointing if we dont win the UEFA cup and the scudetto
Milan will need their best players like Nesta, Kaka' & Pirlo to have good seasons to win any trophies.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
we cannot depend on a few players for glory, now we have more options to go to, we look more dangerous, all 3 need to step up offcourse but with better teammates it will become easier for them to do so and it will take weight off their shoulders

Reaction score
Jivara said:
we cannot depend on a few players for glory, now we have more options to go to, we look more dangerous, all 3 need to step up offcourse but with better teammates it will become easier for them to do so and it will take weight off their shoulders

its really sad coz if one of those player doesnt play or they arent on their good day milan suck as a team

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
THE UEFA CUP DRAW
8/26/2008

In the last 21 years, Milan has taken part three times in the Uefa Cup. The Uefa draw ahead of the fourth appearance of the Rossoneri in the competition will take place on Friday.

MILAN - Friday 29th August 2008 is the day of the first round draw of the Uefa Cup.

These are the results of the last Rossoneri appearances in this competition from 1987 up until today.

2001-2002
Milan eliminated in this order: Bate Borisov (Belarus), Cska Sofia (Bulgaria), Sporting Lisbon (Portugal), Roda (Holland), Hapoel Tel Aviv (Israel).

In the semifinal the Rossoneri's team lost 4-0 at home at Dortmund against Borussia and for the qualification the 3-1 win in the second leg at San Siro was not enough.

1995-1996
Milan eliminated in this order: Zaglebie Lubino (Poland), Strasbourg (France), Sparta Prague (Czech Republic).

In the quarter finals the Rossoneri's squad lost 3-0 at Bordeaux and for the qualification the 2-0 win at San Siro was not enough.

1987-1988
1st round: Sporting Gijon-Milan 1-0, Milan-Sporting Gijon 3-0
2nd round: Milan-Espanyol 0-2, Espanyol-Milan 0-0

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=71315

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
i hope milan will travel to romania this autumn in uefa :)

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
when is the first match? sept 16th?

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kuzimoto said:
when is the first match? sept 16th?

UEFA article says first leg Sep 18th, second leg 2 October

with Group stage starting 23 October

Remember UEFA Cup is played on Thursdays

;)

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
Milan VS Zurich (swiss) :D piece of cake

DiMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tutti i Giocatori del Milan
if zurich would have lost yesterday against sturm graz i could have watched milan over here... damn.. ;)

does not seem too hard :tongue:

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
Surfer said:
Milan VS Zurich (swiss) :D piece of cake
zurich are a decent outfit, but i fully expect us to make the group stage with ease,the most positive thing we cudsee during that tie is ronnie and sheva looking fit and running well, pato being given gd playing time and a collective gd team performance
id take less confidence is kaka scored, or pirlo hit a dead ball into top corner

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so 1st game @ home, let's destroy them and then have some fun in Switzerland..

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
no problems here. it's ok we don't have to travel much also.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pato, Maldini, Cahill, Kewell, Emerton, Balotelli
Don't get too cocky guys you never know what is going to happen in these types of games but seriously, if Milan can't beat a team of this quality we will struggle greatly in the serie a.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
project1967 said:
UEFA article says first leg Sep 18th, second leg 2 October

with Group stage starting 23 October

Remember UEFA Cup is played on Thursdays

;)

right,thanks!! :)
of course,thursdays!!!

Zurich-should be easy for us,or at least that's what we should to believe. :)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
italian_pat_9 said:
Don't get too cocky guys you never know what is going to happen in these types of games but seriously, if Milan can't beat a team of this quality we will struggle greatly in the serie a.

u can't but Milan don't need to give them too much respect..they need to take that game seriously and show who the boss is.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.... a swiss teammmmm... Im gonna go there, inshallah... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
italian_pat_9 said:

We shouldn't get cocky but this is Milan we are talking about, just rip them apart at San Siro and let the primavera have some fun in Swiss.

Extra info :​
Week 2 (14/9/08 )
Genoa-Milan

Week 3 (21/9/08)
Milan-Lazio

Return game on october 2

Week 5 (28/9/08 - 15/2/09)
Milan-Inter

Week 6 (5/10/08 - 22/2/09)
Cagliari-Milan

Home-game :​

Abbiati
Zambro - Senderos - Bonera - Antonini
Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf
Viudez - Ronaldinho
Shevchenko

Away game : (counting on a 2/3-0 at home)​

Abbiati
Darmian - Senderos - Bonera - Antonini
Gattuso - Cardaccio - Flamini
Seedorf
Shevchenko - Boriello/Inzahi

Either way, Viudez en Cardaccio and Darmian should play if they are fit.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
italian_pat_9 said:
If we do fly out we can benefit in concentration. But that's good old ifology. Good that Jivara get's to see the game. We want full report about the scene.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Wee!!!!! UEFA Cup here we come!!

Come on Zurich, bring it on bitches!

PS-I'm not kidding I was actually looking forward to this, I'll be dissapointed if we don't win it (yeah, I want to see Milan lift that damn cup that is missing + I want us to beat the CL winner in the Suppercup next year).

Schedule