Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
It's great to hear from different people how he works really hard in training.:star::thumbsup:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh it wasnt easy to score header, good job.

Now he has the same goal count as Benevento goalkeeper :D
Best summer transfer, well worth 38m... now might be even 39!
Keep up the good work and score more :love:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
giphy.gif

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
This doesn’t mean he’s past the difficult time... i wanna see him start next couple of games before Juve

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
And even if he doesn’t do well vs Arsenal ( tough situation we’re in ) he should start at home vs Chievo..

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
if we can get top 4 this year, this goal will always be remembered, in this crucial round where all our direct opponents lost points, we got 3 in the last minute
more important it gets our momentum back from such a heavy lost, i can see we would collapse if we drew last game and lost the next one
so it could be a turning point of this season, now we already past the first heavy test, just stay focus on the rest and we can get top 4

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
My favorite AC Milan player. The only player that has an impressive physique, impressive technique and has the potential to explode and be top 5.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
My favorite AC Milan player. The only player that has an impressive physique, impressive technique and has the potential to explode and be top 5.

Juicing?

(was Zeusftw our juicing expert?)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

no lets admire cutrone that cant even control the ball and got outmuscled by mustafi. idk how people can look up to poachers. andre silvas all around game is so superior its not even funny

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
no lets admire cutrone that cant even control the ball and got outmuscled by mustafi. idk how people can look up to poachers. andre silvas all around game is so superior its not even funny

Silva is superior to Cutrone like Quaresma was superior to Shevcenko

I hope he'll prove me wrong, but I don't see him reaching even Quaresma's performance.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

I hope he'll prove me wrong, but I don't see him reaching even Quaresma's performance.

wow wow :lol::lol::lol: next level of fanboy

signature materials right here

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wow wow :lol::lol::lol: next level of fanboy

signature materials right here

Based on results so far, you don't agree? :D

I will root for both of them and hope we have a future Pippo-Sheva partnership in them 2, but judge on results.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Silva is far less complete than Cutrone.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Silva is far less complete than Cutrone.

Cutrone hasn't even touched La Nazionale, Silva has scored 11 in 18 for Portugal. Comeon, we all know the reason Silva hasn't scored is because he's in a foreign country for the first time, new language, new environment and in a new league. Watch what he will do next season

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Based on results so far, you don't agree? :D

I will root for both of them and hope we have a future Pippo-Sheva partnership in them 2, but judge on results.

idk what results are you talking about but the fact that you bought sheva in your first comparison is just laughable, Shevchenko?, really?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I like silva and I want him to succeed here, but I've been saying this ever since we were first linked with him: International goals mean nothing. Only 3 maybe 4 out of the 11 goals he scored were against actual football players

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You can't even compare Silva and Cutrone. They are as different attackers as they can be. Cutrone is a complete forward, an all aroud striker if you want, who takes the ball and pushes forward untill he scores. Also has a great positioning and that makes him complete in my eyes. All he needs is time and he's destined to succeed.
Silva on the other hand is something between poacher and shadow striker. He runs away from ball and hides behind defenders. He then searches for holes in defence where players like Suso could pass the ball to him to score. Somehow Pippo style, just not as good at it. But for that kind of play you have to feel your teammates and know when and where they'll pass even before they know. Thats what Pippo has mastered and Silva is getting better and better at it. He'll score more and more, thats 100% sure.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

You just wrote that the difference in quality between cutrone and silva is like quaresma and sheva.. whaaat and you calling me a fanboy :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
the model for andre silva should be christian vieri

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
the model for andre silva should be christian vieri

:star:

I see it. He needs more of cattiva bomber.

I want Silva to use his physique more forcefully, relentlessly and unforgivingly.

More Serie A, less Primeira Liga. More late 90s, less Twitter flicks

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
:star:

I see it. He needs more of cattiva bomber.

I want Silva to use his physique more forcefully, relentlessly and unforgivingly.

More Serie A, less Primeira Liga. More late 90s, less Twitter flicks

that kinda hard to do. the rules has changed a bit compare to 90s era. the referees are less tolerant of physical play nowadays

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You can't even compare Silva and Cutrone. They are as different attackers as they can be. Cutrone is a complete forward, an all aroud striker if you want, who takes the ball and pushes forward untill he scores. Also has a great positioning and that makes him complete in my eyes. All he needs is time and he's destined to succeed.
Silva on the other hand is something between poacher and shadow striker. He runs away from ball and hides behind defenders. He then searches for holes in defence where players like Suso could pass the ball to him to score. Somehow Pippo style, just not as good at it. But for that kind of play you have to feel your teammates and know when and where they'll pass even before they know. Thats what Pippo has mastered and Silva is getting better and better at it. He'll score more and more, thats 100% sure.

you have the two of them mixed up. cutrone is no way a complete striker

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
you have the two of them mixed up. cutrone is no way a complete striker

Ya, if u guys want to have a new Sheva Inzaghi duo in the future. It should be Silva - Cutrone, not the other way around.