The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I don't think there's an anti-Italian sentiment. I think there's an overly pro-Italian sentiment to the point where someone who is clearly not a net asset to the team keeps getting the pass because he's a "good Italian boy"

Similarly, there are/were players who get amazing criticisms who aren't Italian like Bacca or "Italian enough" like SES and Balo

i'm talking about this forum...there are numerous members of this forum that have an anti italian bias and frequently express it

"you dont think" this exists and actually "you think" there is a pro-italian bias..at an italian club's english speaking forum? or the italian club itself? or italian press?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
i'm talking about this forum...there are numerous members of this forum that have an anti italian bias and frequently express it

"you dont think" this exists and actually "you think" there is a pro-italian bias..at an italian club's english speaking forum? or the italian club itself? or italian press?

Who is anti Italian on the forums?

Please name them

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
As I said before, let's wait with shipping out Bonaventura until we actually have superior players and depth that makes him surplus to requirements. I'd rather sell him for less at a later point knowing he won't leave a hole rather than now for 40 mil but at a much bigger loss for us. Let's not act like he's that easy to replace.

He's a crafty player that has legitimate goal threat. Sure, some games we can be a bit anonymous but in other games he's really strong. There are a lot of other mids we should focus on selling and buying first before we move onto selling Bona.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
none says he is that good
but being worst than that sampdoria guy, i dntk

i guess all of you have scouted them both

on other news arsenal bid 50m for fekir....very reasonable price..

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
none says he is that good
but being worst than that sampdoria guy, i dntk

i guess all of you have scouted them both

on other news arsenal bid 50m for fekir....very reasonable price..

both old and both would be signed as back up. 1 has played in russia for ages, the other is playing in an over-performing team in Serie A.

Strinic signing is really not a big deal, if anything hes only replacing Antonelli

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
That's not exactly true:

• Bona plays as a winger, yet he hasn't learn to run with the wall without looking at the ground.
  • His crosses are laughable 99% of the time.
  • His passing is decent, nothing world class.
  • His goal scoring abilities are the same as above.

That doesn't exactly put him miles above Ambro. Fyi might wanna rewatch Ambro in his prime pre-injuries, he was a great player.

This exactly. Bona is a joke compared to ambro. Will never forget that psv game where he scored an important goal. Dude was a stud. He was miles better relatively as an anchor and defensively in general compared to bonaventura at his preferred position.

Players like ambro were tough as nails, skilful defensively, gritty, hard tackling, powerful with great cardio and exceptional positioning which creates a formidable warrior type midfielder who simply would put their lives on the line for the team to achieve glory. These players foster the winning mentality that separates the elite from the rest.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Vikash dhorasoo vs biglia?
Brocchi vs kessie
Vogel vs montolivo
Kaladze vs romagnoli

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
same applies for criscito i think....and with less wages rumoured

you always just have to get the last word huh? LOL

agreed though, it would be the same scenario. Regardless it's not a big deal, we need depth strinic, criscito whoever it may be. We still have players we need to get rid of on top of that

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vikash dhorasoo vs biglia?
Brocchi vs kessie
Vogel vs montolivo
Kaladze vs romagnoli

stay away from this.
you didnt get the point :fp:

you always just have to get the last word huh? LOL

agreed though, it would be the same scenario. Regardless it's not a big deal, we need depth strinic, criscito whoever it may be. We still have players we need to get rid of on top of that
:thumbsup:
defense is set
1 utility transfer only(and for free)

we have other concerns up front to care about

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Why not Asamoah for free instead of strinic tho

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Italian music only in Locker room

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
That's not exactly true:

• Bona plays as a winger, yet he hasn't learn to run with the wall without looking at the ground.
  • His crosses are laughable 99% of the time.
  • His passing is decent, nothing world class.
  • His goal scoring abilities are the same as above.

That doesn't exactly put him miles above Ambro. Fyi might wanna rewatch Ambro in his prime pre-injuries, he was a great player.
Ok maybe miles was an exaggeration. But in terms of technical ability Bona is much better.....he did an elastico bro....an elastico :proud:
*sometimes* plays as a winger. he's OK in that role. He's very good as a CM when he has continuity. He averages about 5-6 goals every year in SA.

Bona is easily a 10 goal midfielder if he is continuously played in his position without shifting.

He's much better than Ambro at dribbling and scoring...lot worse at tackling, ambro for me shades it in passing but its close.

Edit: Both similar quality players but completely different roles. :D
Bona could play in any attacking midfield position

I think what is often interpreted as an "anti-Italian" bias (which I have been accused of) is when posters objecting to Italian players being promoted - broadly speaking - over arguably better non Italian players.

As I said before, let's wait with shipping out Bonaventura until we actually have superior players and depth that makes him surplus to requirements. I'd rather sell him for less at a later point knowing he won't leave a hole rather than now for 40 mil but at a much bigger loss for us. Let's not act like he's that easy to replace.

He's a crafty player that has legitimate goal threat. Sure, some games we can be a bit anonymous but in other games he's really strong. There are a lot of other mids we should focus on selling and buying first before we move onto selling Bona.
:star::star::star:
This is such common sense that I kinda expect it to be opposed as much as it is atm.
This exactly. Bona is a joke compared to ambro. Will never forget that psv game where he scored an important goal. Dude was a stud. He was miles better relatively as an anchor and defensively in general compared to bonaventura at his preferred position.

Players like ambro were tough as nails, skilful defensively, gritty, hard tackling, powerful with great cardio and exceptional positioning which creates a formidable warrior type midfielder who simply would put their lives on the line for the team to achieve glory. These players foster the winning mentality that separates the elite from the rest.

As many have said, they are playing different positions. During the Ancelotti glory days, if my ever fading memory serves correctly, Carlo would bring on Ambro for Rino...as Rino faded, Ambro took on more of a decisive role and even played at CB on occasion.

I am only talking about the passing, shooting (Bona took and scored fk's) and dribbling....he was much better, as an attacking player is expected to be than a defensive one....That said, I remember Ambro sending in a split the oceans pass to Gilardino against ManUtd that not even Gila could fuck up :proud:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Dzeko purchase will be a little too late. Should've bought him from Wolsburg or instead of Bacca later. Same shit with Ljajic

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
stay away from this.
you didnt get the point :fp:

:thumbsup:
defense is set
1 utility transfer only(and for free)

we have other concerns up front to care about

No i totally got that point. I was mucking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.