Copa America

Who will win Copa America 2011?

• Total voters

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bolívia is doing very well at parking the bus though.

Lavezzi is good, but can be so frustrating

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
how can a player that good have such a god awful last touch

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anybody else watching the ESPN stream? The commentator can't be serious with his pronunciation of the letter R.:(

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
that fucker who missed should retire asap

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
lavezzi is good? all lavezzi does is run and fuck up messis passes/cant cross for shit. the only convincing players argentina has atm is di maria and messi. thats it. di maria and messi are game changers, lavezzi and tevez aren't. i already knew argentina wouldn't win copa america brazil will. silva and lucio as CB let alone alves and marcelo as wingbacks and pato neymar ganso robinho now thats a fucking sick team not di maria messi + 9 more

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
oh look lavezzi out and arguero in i guess im not the only one with eyes watching this game thank god lol

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lavezzi is good? all lavezzi does is run and fuck up messis passes/cant cross for shit. the only convincing players argentina has atm is di maria and messi. thats it. di maria and messi are game changers, lavezzi and tevez aren't. i already knew argentina wouldn't win copa america brazil will. silva and lucio as CB let alone alves and marcelo as wingbacks and pato neymar ganso robinho now thats a fucking sick team not di maria messi + 9 more

is this the first time you've ever watched either player :)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Tevez isn't a game changer? No..absolutely not. While we are at it..he sucks.
Marcelo wasn't even called up...

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
is this the first time you've ever watched either player :)

tevez is the argentine rooney for me while lavezzi is overrated lmao. what did lavezzi do vs milan? jack shit lol thats what. i look at players against top teams not against mediocre mid table teams. look who changed the game just now, di-maria cross to aguero.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
tevez is the argentine rooney for me while lavezzi is overrated lmao. what did lavezzi do vs milan? jack shit lol thats what. i look at players against top teams not against mediocre mid table teams. look who changed the game just now, di-maria cross to aguero.

lavezzi scored a cracker v. milan in the fall actually and was very good

tevez is argentine rooney? That's cool. Rooney is top 5 forwards in world and better than any of ours.

but i suppose no elastico=not a game changer

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score

tevez is argentine rooney? That's cool. Rooney is top 5 forwards in world and better than any of ours.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice trolling there senatore

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players

you rate rooney over ibra? okay :)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, since Aguero did absolutely nothing there..but just tap it in. Hope you saw Di maria miss that volley..not quality enough anymore, eh?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice trolling there senatore
LOL he actually is. Very very efficient finisher + a very hard working striker...I would pick Ibra over him, but that doesn't make him any less of a player..amazing player.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
you rate rooney over ibra? okay :)

yes. 10 days out of 10. One performs in europe, the other doesn't.

Did you not see rooney's goal v. Bartha? Rooney is behind etoo, messi and ronaldo that's it. He can play everywhere at a high level

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, since Aguero did absolutely nothing there..but just tap it in. Hope you saw Di maria miss that volley..not quality enough anymore, eh?

oh yeah totally aguero took the ball from midfield and just ran all by himself and then shot his semen all over the goalkeeper once scoring. like i said, di maria cross then aguero scored

darkxuy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
__________ _________Ibra_______ _Rebic___Diaz___Ziyech_ ____Bena___Kessie____ Theo_Tomi__Kjaer__DC
Argentina is just terrible at defense, cant win copa america with just good (great) attackers.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Did you not see rooney's goal v. Bartha? Rooney is behind etoo, messi and ronaldo that's it. He can play everywhere at a high level

rooney goal vs barca was from an offside giggs cross so i really dont consider that a goal to begin with. im not saying rooney is shit im just saying if i had to choose between ibra or rooney on form i'd pick ibra. i really do not know why ibra cant perform in europe i rememeber with ajax and juve he was fantastic in europe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMS402MMcMo

(ps: i also admit im partially trolling just for the lolz)

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Argentina is just terrible at defense, cant win copa america with just good (great) attackers.

The problem with Argentina is they're shooked. Aguero is the only one not underperforming.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

1 was a major player in 4 league victories, the other is responsible for 1?(2009/2010)

I know you hate ibra now cuz he told seedorf to be quiet and was shouting and walking around when u saw him play live, but dont be so biased against him.

darkxuy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
__________ _________Ibra_______ _Rebic___Diaz___Ziyech_ ____Bena___Kessie____ Theo_Tomi__Kjaer__DC
The problem with Argentina is they're shooked. Aguero is the only one not underperforming.

shooked against bolivia? nope, theyre just bad. (as a team)

Schedule