The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sky saying it’s over just like that, because we have to compete for his signature? Sounds like total BS, one moment we’re serious next it’s over?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky saying it’s over just like that, because we have to compete for his signature? Sounds like total BS, one moment we’re serious next it’s over?

Could just be a negotiation tool from Milan's side to get the agents to lower demands

Juan jesus would be part of the under deal and he would be a sub for either theo or roma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok, thought it was like they were targeting Theo/Roma

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
He clearly knows nothing. :o

Right now best source is croatian newspaper, Sky is just copying their articles. And they're even 24 hours behind them because GDM didn't even know that we're negotiating over Olmo since yesterday.

I'm not saying that it will end good for us but he's talking nonsense.

Everyone knows it will be now or never for Olmo and Milan, simple as that.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Sky is number 1 bullshit. Don’t believe them.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
60 000 for Udinese. We are the best fucking fans inn) italy!

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL

We already signed one fodder defender so don’t need another.

Kjaer is not fodder.. he is an upgrade to mussachio

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I only hear about Olmo on this board, not following him at all, so for me it's more like an RnB saga. I won't cry if he doesn't join :D This is the same place where people hyped Biglia , RR, Silva..

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
You should cry :o

This kid is so talented that it will be big shame and tragedy to miss him. It will be even more painful than mms saga. :o

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Olmo's agents demands are pretty industry standards. A player is in demand and leaving on a cheap considering the current market prices.

A recent call up for the Spanish team with a very high ceiling. Milan do not want to get into bidding war (competition).

If this is how they want to do business then they can go shop in Genoa.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I only hear about Olmo on this board, not following him at all, so for me it's more like an RnB saga. I won't cry if he doesn't join :D This is the same place where people hyped Biglia , RR, Silva..
What's with the cringy persona friend?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You should cry :o

This kid is so talented that it will be big shame and tragedy to miss him. It will be even more painful than mms saga. :o

I heard that somewhere already, when we bought the next Kaka, the ultimate bench warmer. MMS saga :heart: still warms my heart we didnt spend that insane money on him

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's different. :o

This guy is really big talent and proven in Europe, which is different from Paqueta's case.

Btw, I'm still optimistic about it. Dinamo is not happy with their demands so they can punish him with sending him on the stand, which will be terrible both for club and especially player.

That's what makes me to believe that all parts will find a solution in few days.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Tuttoshit saying we want Vecino regardless of Kessie’s status.

Lol we paid for Tevez for Juve and now we’re paying for Eriksen for Inter. New decade same Milan.

Politano value is almost 30m and that's big no from me, that guy is not even better than Samu. Hopefully we'll be out of this deal.

If we can't find player who will be upgrade over Samu then I can't see point of buying anyone. Wait for summer.

Vecino and Can are both trash players and I wouldn't want them even if they're free. Probably just fake news.

In order to sign Cengiz Under, Milan could accept the inclusion of Juan Jesus in the deal as an alternative for Romagnoli or Theo Hernandez [Di Marzio]

Kicks Malbo's office door...
AdeptRedBrocketdeer-max-1mb.gif

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky - Olmo, AC Milan stopped: they don't want to participate in auctions

Fuck you

I think all say it’s stopped/ slowed down due to the high commission from the agent, not that it’s over. There’s no auction. We the only ones in for him in January, Barca out and Man U got Bruno.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Not gonna lie. Hadn’t heard of this Olmo boy until these rumours....

Make of that what you will

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Sky - Olmo, AC Milan stopped: they don't want to participate in auctions

Fuck you

who else in the auction?

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Hard to see how it's suddenly an auction if Dinamo accepted the offer and we got down to agent fees?

And can Dinamo really now be threatening to bench him for half a season?

Anyway, if these things are true and your transfer to a big club might fall through because of your agents and you might sit on the bench for 6 months because of your agents, then it's time to get new agents. They're meant to be working in his interest FFS.

Even Raiola said his commission is always a percentage of the salary, so he's incentivised to get a higher salary for his client. Olmo's agents seem to be demanding about 70% of the total offer to Olmo

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wait are we suddenly out of the running for Olmo because a certain Politano is now available following a deal collapse?-would be such a Milan move. We struggle to get deals over the line for any decent players I’m sick of it-could see it coming a mile off I mean we must’ve known everyone’s demands before entering negotiations now all of a sudden the press know instead of keeping everything under wraps and we are the laughing stock of Europe again-fucking sick of this shit man

Rule nr 1, never ever get excited about a possible Milan transfer story-it’ll only go tits up-should’ve known

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule