why girls love football

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Pffff, don't be so happy Mr.libreogrande :rolleyes: My brother's just saying that to tease me ..
Anyway, who cares what you people think .. I know I support Milan for Milan and I don't need anyone's opinion about that!!!!
I don't believe that people pretend to know me more than I know myself :o

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey Kiara! how cares about their opinion? they are just teasing you! As long as you are rossonera, who cares why you cheer the team for? we have different reasons but we all supporte the very same team, so... stop arguing you guys!!!

ROSSONERI SIAMO NOI!

isnt it?

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Rex said:
So my question next, why girls love Beckham?Do you think he is cute?? :D

I think that question is not directed to me 'cause I simply HATE DAVID BECKHAM!!
He might be good looking altough I hate his disgusting hair cuts :rolleyes: But he's an absolute loser on the pitch!!! He simply SUX in my opinion as he sucked with England in the WC!! He hardly scored that stupid penalty against Argentina and he was about to wet his pants :tongue: And you call that a player?!!!
I don't know why all those people are fascinated about him :conf:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't love Beckham.Acctually i hate him so much.He is one of the players who are on my "MOst hated players" list.

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I dont like him either... ask an english girl! He is almost a God there... isnt he? I care for Italians! he ;)

see ya!

Cari831

Beginner
Reaction score
I dont like David Beckham either. I, honestly, dont know what the big deal is :head:

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
what?can't believe this.

David Beckham plays quite well.

why,what do you think?how come he is the captain of the team now?'cause he is good lookin'?or 'cause his wife is posh spice?

you don't have to try to be alternative by bein' disamissive.

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
Rex said:

I think David Beckham is dead cute, I alwyas like to follow every single thing he does, coz simply he & his wife are a very nice couple :cool: , but as a player :o , I don`t like him , he`s not my cup of tea at all :rolleyes:

tomasson

Beginner
Reaction score
Definately, i think Beckham is cute (not to mention handsome too. lol) but as for his skill, i think he played rather well. Only sometimes...thing dont really goes well for him.

For some of you, who dont like him. Might be because you see too much of him in news, tv programme and etc. and youre sick of him now?

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No,actually i don't see him at all on tv.I see him only when Manchester is playing and that is only if they play with Arsenal,because i don't like Manchester either and i don't see their matches.

Milanina

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The SWAN of Utrecht said:
just a very little number of them can be called real CALCIO-FAN in my opinion.

I am one of that! I like watch match football very much, and I like play football, too!!!
I don't go to the stadium to see nice boys but to see the match!

Andressa M (Bra)

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Ronaldo, R. Carlos, J. César, Maldini
Oh my!!!

People, do u have any doubt 'bout it? :conf:
Which sport can we see cute faces (not allways, but there are too many hot guys), nice legs, broad chests, etc, etc, etc .....??? :D
I'm joking, well, but it's true.

The bigest reason why do girls like soccer, I can't answer for them, just for myself. So ... I love soccer because of the beauty of the game. It's true, there is many hot guys envolved. But if we take them off, then there is left only the funniest, most beautiful and the best game of the world.
My bigest reason is the game.Anyway here in Brazil we don't have too many beautiful players. :rolleyes:

So, closing my reply. I think the reason we (girls) like soccer is the same you guys like it. Soccer is THE GAME. Doesn't matter if the most of girls doesn't understand very well. The love for this game is the big deal. ;)

And 'bout David Beckham...
I think he's very nice and cute.
And 'bout his skills, he's a great player, with one of the most perfects crosses. He can but the ball anywere he want to.

So
Good bye buddies
Let's keep lovin' Milan and each other. No fights at the stadiums.
Peace

meekz

Primavera
Reaction score
Andressa M (Bra) said:
Oh my!!!

Which sport can we see cute faces (not allways, but there are too many hot guys), nice legs, broad chests, etc, etc, etc .....??? :D

The bigest reason why do girls like soccer, I can't answer for them, just for myself. So ... I love soccer because of the beauty of the game. It's true, there is many hot guys envolved. But if we take them off, then there is left only the funniest, most beautiful and the best game of the world.
My bigest reason is the game.Anyway here in Brazil we don't have too many beautiful players. :rolleyes:

lol, i agree! :) (cute guys) but it's the wonderful excitment you get from watching a match. not many sports can pull me in and get me hooked on just watching a game, but soccer, it's such a skillful and beautiful sport that i can't help it. that's why i love soccer.

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
those who like beckham and care what he dresses more than how he plays can't be called futball fans. at most beckham fans. :head:

and i dislike him a lot... :o he really has a very bad dressin taste. but for his skill, i think he's too overrated ---- that's all

and why should it be surprised that girls like futball ???? (i know this from my classmates. they don't believe that i stay up for every match, think i should only be a Pippo fan. :mad: ) and gilrs can have those reasons that boys have ----- just add one more:

Andressa M (Bra) said:
Oh my!!!

:D :D

meekz

Primavera
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
:conf: :conf: :conf:
Who's David Beckham?? Which team does he play for??

David Beckham is an english soccer player. He plays for Manchester United. the only good thing about him is that he's no.7. j/k ;)

beckham.jpg
[/img]

Rex

Reaction score
If most girls like Becks, then I would prefer his wife Sposh spending 24 hours in bed with me.. :rolleyes: :D

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Rex said:

Are you kidding? I 've never thought to use the word "cute" to describe him. He's so girlish. But I like to read the news about him and Victoria. The news are entertaining and for me, they are jokes. :devilpop:

mad4milan said:

Do you know who Beckham is now? He recently has a new hair style, like a sweet corn.

Back to the topic, why girl likes football?
For me,
1. Handsome guys - Maldini, Pippo, Nesta.....
2. Tactics - watching Italian football is like watching a chess game.
3. Passion of fans - just look at people in the forum!
4. Referee - Collina is always the spot in soccer. He was so embarrassed when he found himself forget to bring the cards onto the pitch in the 2nd half Milan game vs Brescia.

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hmm i agree that u can find good looking guys anywhere, well not anywhere but in my mind if a talented player happens to b good looking then good for him. I watch soccer for the game. When i became a Sheva fan it had nothing to do with how he looked, i didn't (and rarely) find him attractive in that way
There is also the other side of the story when the football can be a little bland at times an emotional and even *gasp* nice looking player can make it more interesting. You don't think it was the catenaccio that made Italian football so popular?
Anyways me being a girl and to get into convos about soccer (CL is my fave) where i think i have a pretty good idea about it and guys can get very surprised hee hee hee :tongue: On the becks thing lets just say that i will take an Italian over him any day but i will say he is not too shabby and has some nice styles... oh and he can play a bit too :D

Milanina

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Cescania said:
2. Tactics - watching Italian football is like watching a chess game.

I dont' think so! For me it's not the thrue! I'm very angry for this sentence. When I can go to the stadio I support Milan whit all my heart! I watch at TV all matches of Milan and I know all news of Milan! I understand of football much more of my friends.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cescania said:
mad4milan said:
1. Do you know who Beckham is now? 2. He recently has a new hair style, like a sweet corn.
1. Yes, I know who the bloke is. This was, what I consider, a sarcastic post. Some guy wrote that women couldn't tell which player played for which club. Another one brought up Becks, so I wrote that...

2. Sorry if I offend anyone but I couldn't care less.

I guess I'll have to discuss his image change with my friends while waiting in line to go to the washroom talking about that I have again a yeast infection carrying the whole box of the cure in my gigantic purse looking at what people are wearing during the intermission of the figure skating extravaganza.

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
shevagirl said:
Beckham handsome??????What are u talking about??? :conf: :conf: :conf:

:devil2: :D :devil3: :devil: Ofcourse he isn't Shevagirl ! ;)

The most colorful peacock that I've ever seen :head:

Schedule