International Friendlies

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Nice play and go by Inter, Sven just had an orgasm.

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pato has been pretty garbage for Brazil. Remember when Dunga periodically drop him. He don't deserve to start.

Besides the 2011 Copa america, where all of brazil was shit, because of Menezes choices, Pato has done good for Brazil. What are you talking about. I bet Maicon, Kaka, and Marcelo have been pretty shit too, better play Damio, Dani Alves and Fred their reeeeeal good. Dunga also failed hard with Brazil.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
the hype machine around neymar is unbelivable they this kid is garbage

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
That goal by Brazil was sweet...that's actual fun to watch tiki-taka.

Besides the 2011 Copa america, where all of brazil was shit, because of Menezes choices, Pato has done good for Brazil. What are you talking about. I bet Maicon, Kaka, and Marcelo have been pretty shit too, better play Damio, Dani Alves and Fred their reeeeeal good. Dunga also failed hard with Brazil.
Copa América, U-20 tournament in 07, Olympics...other than like 4 games in total for Brazil (out of his 19), he's been really awful, there's a reason why Dunga dropped him completely.

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the hype machine around neymar is unbelivable they this kid is garbage

Don't talk like this about the sport hero of my nation!

:o

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Said like a true brazilian, that's the spirit!

A true brazilian would curse on all generations of his family. You have no idea of how typical brazilians react when someone blames on Neymar... :D

And be thankful for that!

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hulkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The real man on this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A monster sorrounded by peaches!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, man!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Hulkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The real man on this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A monster sorrounded by peaches!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, man!!!!!!!!!!!

That was hardly any big effort by Hulk, thank their keeper :o.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That was hardly any big effort by Hulk, thank their keeper :o.

Still, Hulk deserved that. He should be on this team for years and he just got regularly into the first XI this year.

GOAL!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I'm loving this game!

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know how Rafael got into Manchester United, no idea how he played a final against Barça and clueless about how he got into the national team.

This guy is pure shit! He's mediocre attacking and awful defending!

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Keep seeing Casemiro subbed in, heard Milan were after him before? He a defensive mid? He any good. No name on the shirt makes it hard for me to watch him in the 20mins he plays

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know how Rafael got into Manchester United, no idea how he played a final against Barça and clueless about how he got into the national team.

This guy is pure shit! He's mediocre attacking and awful defending!

Unfortunately, Danilo is worse than him and by miles.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Keep seeing Casemiro subbed in, heard Milan were after him before? He a defensive mid? He any good. No name on the shirt makes it hard for me to watch him in the 20mins he plays

Casemiro is a very good DM, his problem is that sometimes he thinks that he's Zidane and completely forget of defending.

I don't think that Milan needs him, he wouldn't do much more than Nocerino does. I think that Milan needs a new version of Ambrosini and Gattuso, a guy who is badass and proud of being a DM.

Great goal by Messi. Brazil deserves it, shit team.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Awesome shot, horrible defense, but awesome shot by Messi, great goal.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messi scores a hat-trick against Brazil on the same day Ronaldo only manages some step overs against Germany and people think there is a competition for worlds best player.

Is GolTV funded by a church or something? this fucking commentator won't stop thanking God.

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
How can ppl says that Messi suck on NT?
Uhm. Lets see, this is after all a friendly against a half starting Brazil. The shot was awesome but the result itself speaks of what the game really is. He has been improving his performances for Argentina to be fair, but I still wouldn't call it a definite.

Messi scores a hat-trick on the same day Ronaldo only manages some step overs against Germany and people think there is a competition for worlds best player.
:fp:. Messi is the best player in the world, without a doubt. However, its not because of what you just said.

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Argentina plays all their stars, Di Maria, Messi, Higuain, Pastore, etc etc. Menez wants to play all unknown Brazilians to prove some weird point. Seriously the coaches are what hurt Brazil the most, can't Capello coach Brazil, that would be awesome.

That one Argentinian defender who looks like a younger Zanetti is real good, what's his name we should get him.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I kinda liked Danilo on Santos but Rafael always sucked.

In Santos he was pretty good. When he played for Brazil's U20 he left me many doubts and this last games he seems like a open door. The problem that many RB/LB of Brazil are good attacking but do not have any concept of defending including D.Alves and Marcelo. Maicon was the last great rb/lb that Brazil had.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Uhm. Lets see, this is after all a friendly against a half starting Brazil. The shot was awesome but the result itself speaks of what the game really is. He has been improving his performances for Argentina to be fair, but I still wouldn't call it a definite.

:fp:. Messi is the best player in the world, without a doubt. However, its not because of what you just said.

Both of them are big games for each player, one performs and the other doesn't

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
lol double red card

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am more impress with Brazil despite the lose. This is not even there first choice defense beside Marcelo or first choice midfield.

Schedule