\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
If Ibra arrives, he'll be here through at least end of 2019-2020 season. It won't be a 6 month thing.

lol wut?

First - he has a contract with LA Galaxy.

Second - Dude is 38 yrs old. Elliott arent as stupid as F&M or Galliani to offer him a long term contract.

Literally every move they have made so far have been made with the future in mind.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
ye

keep suckin his dick after he said what a big mistake it was join Milan.

Ye, such a big mistake getting paid 8m a year to put up garbage displays.

Keep praising the man who basically almost fucked us by demanding a move back to Juve (and would have succeeded if we still had Mirabelli instead of Leo)

Meh

I dont care about bonbon

im just be grateful with how things turned out at the end

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
the meltdown when paqueta takes more than 1 game to adapt to serie a.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol wut?

First - he has a contract with LA Galaxy.

Second - Dude is 38 yrs old. Elliott arent as stupid as F&M or Galliani to offer him a long term contract.

Literally every move they have made so far have been made with the future in mind.

You think it will take long to come to an agreement with LA if he decides he would rather be in Milan? They'll probably just let him walk for free. Plus he's not currently making a ton. A year and a half contract isn't long at all.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Keep praising the man who basically almost fucked us by demanding a move back to Juve (and would have succeeded if we still had Mirabelli instead of Leo)

Excuse me what??? :lol: :lol:

Bonucci torpedoed his trade value by doing his return stunt...the only possible outcome for milan was positive at that point

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carlo Pellegatti, for his official Youtube channel, took stock of the day at Milanello, providing important updates from the infirmary: "Good news from Milanello, Andrea Conti has trained again with the team today. with his team-mates, in a session based on technique, crosses, shots on the fly, where Gonzalo Higuain shined, on continuous velvety crosses by Rino Gattuso himself, who lent himself to work on the field. dThe ex-Atalanta, the boy has worked well, has not yet participated in a match and is the last obstacle before the call, let's run a few more weeks and then he too will be fully available to Gattuso, likely that the first call may be the match against Dudelange at San Siro, without forcing the times and with all the caution of the case when it comes to a potential future holder for Rino. Also from Caldara. The defender left the gym and came back to running. For him a handful of training sessions and, if the physical improvements continue, he could also aspire to a call up for the derby, being able to play against Betis in the Europa League.

Isn't Conti not included in the Europa League list? Ha.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another mid that looked good in the Italy-Ukraine game besides Barella was Zinchenko. I guess his agent says he has offers from Italy and is looking to leave Man City because he's barely featured. Was close to a move to Napoli in the summer. Maybe Shevchenko and Tassotti could put in a good word.

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ye

keep suckin his dick after he said what a big mistake it was join Milan.

Ye, such a big mistake getting paid 8m a year to put up garbage displays.

We can hate on Bonucci all we want (trust me, I hate him), but Milan got away with absolute murder when he decided to crawl back home. His sorry ass for Higuain and Caldara lmbo thanks leo and Leo for putting that deal together!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Yonghong Li has totally abandoned any legal action against Elliott, after he was aiming for a small part of the €400M fee that he lost to the hedge-fund in July. [@sole24ore]

:lol: he didn't take the 2 euros?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Someone please explain to me what this Unicredit shit means. Simple English please.

25dd909794e0936448b1395c63f28627

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Yes this would be a complete team. Wish we could make it happen but it would kind of make a mockery of FFP

I think that could be the team starting from next season.
In january i would be happy with paqueta and one more MF signing. I won't mind zlatan as well.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When zlatan arrives how many goals and assists does he get in the second half of the season

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No wanting a 38yr old mls player on high wages, who think he's the the goat striker, in our current climate, for 18 months...

Unfathomable

wrong.

"A source with direct knowledge of the deal tells SI.com that Ibrahimovic has signed a contract through the end of the 2019 season that will pay him $1.5 million per year, the maximum allowed for a contract using Targeted Allocation Money."

It sounds like you were pretty miserable the last time Milan won the scudetto seeing that you hate Zlatan so much.

Last edited:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Flamengo president says Paqueta to Milan is a done deal, just a matter of time.

"There is nothing to justify accusations on a personal level, about my honesty. We have an agreement with Milan to only divulge these details later, and we will comply. Flamengo is transparent, all documents will be placed at the disposal of the members, of the advisers. There's nothing wrong, nothing you can think of to hide "

"The details of the negotiation will be timely given, according to the understanding we had with the other parties, the player, his attorney. Of course, when everything has cleared up, everyone will see: dates, values ​​and conditions. Regardless of anything, I find it unpleasant to raise doubts about my personal conduct, especially from where it comes from. I was hoping that this campaign would have a better level than the previous one, and from what I can see, it is coming much worse, "

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Imagine being a Milan fan and not wanting two champions like Zlatan and TSilva in your squad

One is on 1.5m a year and will have no transfer fee and the other will be cheap. Both are Milan lovers

Now imagine not wanting these champions and wanting to spend 50m on an 18 yr old CB from Ajax

UNFATHOMABLE! Just stop it

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
It sounds like you were pretty miserable the last time Milan won the scudetto seeing that you hate Zlatan so much.

no secret i didnt like him or hia attitude then either.
But he was in his his prime ans smashing goals for fun

He does neither anymore so he can eat a dick in LA

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Ive seen Paqueta do lots of nasty little moves on youtube but boys... thats the brazilian league

here in Italy theyll break his legs.. Rino better shape him up

People said the same about Hernanes. People said the same about Neymar.

Let's put it out there so people understand: IF YOU'RE THE BEST PLAYER IN BRAZIL YOU CAN PLAY ANYWHERE.

There are Brazilian players right now in the Ukrainian league who could come to Serie A and be great players, stop with the idea that Brazilian football lacks quality or that they allow players to do tricks there. Neymar got fouled just as much in Libertadores as he has in Europe.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
People said the same about Hernanes. People said the same about Neymar.

Let's put it out there so people understand: IF YOU'RE THE BEST PLAYER IN BRAZIL YOU CAN PLAY ANYWHERE.

There are Brazilian players right now in the Ukrainian league who could come to Serie A and be great players, stop with the idea that Brazilian football lacks quality or that they allow players to do tricks there. Neymar got fouled just as much in Libertadores as he has in Europe.

:star::star::star::star::star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule