AC Milan vs Slovan

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
And this:
Lancio di Gattuso verso Shevchenko che scaglia un sinistro da fuori area ma non è fortunato: traversa!

But the final score is:1-0 to Milan.
But why we didn't score more?

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
And this:
Lancio di Gattuso verso Shevchenko che scaglia un sinistro da fuori area ma non è fortunato: traversa!

But the final score is:1-0 to Milan.
But why we didn't score more?

Reaction score
Milan-slovan: FINAL RESULT 1-0
After the four minuteren of recovery granted from the fourth man, the Plautz arbitrator hisses the end. The final result is of 1-0 for the Milan thanks to the goal marked from Pippo Inzaghi.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's Over. Milan 1:0 Slovan. Milan have advandege with 1 gol. Second leg is on 27 of August. In 4 days time Milan will play agaist Juve. and Rivaldo will make his debut. I hope we can win. We played great fooball. stay we have to see if inter wins or loses

Reaction score
the performance of Gattusso is bad... He need to think about it.
Pippo is great
Sheva need goal to prove himself

Reaction score
ANCELOTTI To WARMTH
MILAN - E' a Carl Ancelotti satisfied enough what it exits from the field of Saint Siro to fine game. ' the 1-0 is a good result, considered that we have played against a square who is itself sluice in defense and has granted little spaces. Fortunately in according to time we are improves and we have found the countermeasures to you just. The square is growing '.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Shevchenko almost made 2:0 after showing his skills with ball, he passed several players and he shooted with his left foot the ball went to cross bar. Cross bar saved Slovan.

Rex

Reaction score
Bad play shown by Milan. It's Carletto's job in upcoming matches to manage our team from all skilful available players in squad...times goes on and he can do it....

Milanello09

Banned
Reaction score
Well done SUPERPIPPO! You came to our aid once again.

Also Rui Costa's performance was of pure class. He's redeemed himself from last season and I'm sure he play a major role in our Serie A and CL campaigns.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Well guys I watched the match yesterday and I'm sorry for those who couldn't :( I hope everyone gets to see the coming matches En Sha Allah!!
Anyway, here's a full report about what happened:
In the first half, etraight at the begining Milan had a corner which was crossed to a wonderful header by Max Ambrosini but unfortunatly it was lost :(
To tell you the truth Milan played a bad first half!! Slovan had much more chances than we did .. One of them was really dangerous!! Kaladze lost the ball in the middle of the pitch, then they passed it until one of the passed Roque and shot the ball, but thank God it hit the bar!! :eek:
Not to mention three or four more chances Abbiati saved ... Milan's defense was a bit shaken in the first half, then Roque was injured in his arm I think and was replaced by Laursen ... Best players in the first half were Gattuso and Max!! They are real fighters and must play every match :devil: In the first half Rui Costa was completely very bad and didn't assist one correct ball honestly!! :head: Which didn't give Sheva nor Pippo a real chance!! Sheva, however, was moving to the back trying to get balls for himself but it wasn't useful 'cause one hand does not clap as I always say!! I was very angry and wanted Rui to be replaced by Pirlo ... So the first half ended with a bad impression by Milan!!
The first half was much more different though ... And I'm not gonna praise them just 'cause they scored, but because some players really woke up from their nap and made the team look more powerful!! Especially Rui Costa who performance was excellent in the second half!! This guy has the techniques and has the touch, but he needs is some more movement and a lot more speed to get us back the old Rui!! You know Rui owes Carletto a lot for the trust he has given him!! Really, if it was me I won't let Rui on the pitch for a minute after his first half performance!! However, Rui really surprised us in the second half and gave great assists to the strikers!! The big difference happened when Seedorf came instead of Srgio!! I don't know why does Carletto play Serginho, his performance is really poor as he did nothing yesterday .. He had a chance in the second half and instead of passing it he shot the ball over the bars :rolleyes: Anyway, when Seedorf came in he was every where trying to get the ball!! He, Rui and Sheva were doing a nice job and I'm telling you that these three fit together very well :cool: Seedorf must stsrt every match!!! Anyway, in the middle of the second half Rui did a wonderful, excellent move that I was like :eek: But unfortunatly the chance was wasted :( Anyway, then Seedorf got the ball again of the left side and crossed it, Slovan's keeper slipped the ball out of his hands and Pippo placed it in the net!!! GOAL FOR MILAN!! :jump: You know, it was good for Pippo that he scored 'cause right before that he had the ball and Sheva was ready and waiting upfront but he was too selfish to pass it as susal :o
After some minutes Sheva had the ball and dribbled one defeder, gave a powerful shot but very very unfortunatly it hit the post :eek: :cry: And I was about to kill myself after this chance 'cause I really wanted him to score .. He deserved a goal after his nice performance!! One of you was asking how he played, well I think he played better than he was last year, like the old days with Zac when he came back to take the ball and help himslef making some chances while Pippo didn't show much yesterday except for his goal ... You know even though Pippo scored and Sheva didn't, I think Sheva was much better than Pippo yesterday :cool:
At the end of the match Slovan had a chance but thank God Dida ran and saved it ... Ad it was over ---> Milan 1 - Slovan 0!!!
Not a very impressive result on our pitch, however, it would've been better if Carletto didn't have to change Roque and Abbiati for injuries :(
Ahh, injuries for Milan as usual :( What to do :o
The defense certainly still needs a CB for sure!! Yesterday wasn't convencing for me at all :(
Sorry again for the long post :tongue:

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA SHEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Prague is now full with water, so where must we play in the return.
At a neutral place?

FORZA RIVALDO!!!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
WHY IS MY THEADs ISNT WORKing. DID I GET BANNED? somebady can u close them.

Stay assured that we'll announce you if you'll get banned or not and you cannot post at all if you get banned. ;)

Sometimes you get an error such as "Could not obtain data vote for this topic", especially in threads with polls. That's because the database is sometimes busy and if you return at a later time you'll see it works.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ok thanks, i got it, now it's working

In 2 days milan will play against Juventus.
1. I would like to ask if Rivaldo will play?
2. If Rivaldo play for Brazil on 21 of August?
3. if rivaldo will play for both games?
4. for which team he will play Milan or Brazil?
Italy plays slovinia on 21 of august i think. so that mean we might not have italian players like Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo will play against Juve but I don't think he'll play against Slovan in our "away" match as he has a match with Brazil as far as I know!!
But I'm not sure though ...
:)

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Rivaldo will play against Juve but I don't think he'll play against Slovan in our "away" match as he has a match with Brazil as far as I know!!
But I'm not sure though ...
:)
i heard he will play against slovan, he have brazil game on 21 of august. he will hav rest fo 7 days than he will play against slovan

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really hope so but I'm still not sure!! Let's wait ntil we hear something positive :)

FORZA MILAAN!!!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Great,he is wonderful but i heard something that he might go to Liverpool but i don't belive in that.I think that is just rumor

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh you just read my mind man :D I was telling my brother some days ago why don't we get Alpay .. I like Turkish players a lot and Alpay was one of the greatest defenders in the WC!!
But I don't think Turkish players are considered as EU players, Turkey now is struggeling to get EU rights though .. But that's no problem as Milan could help him get the EU rights as they did with Sheva :D

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I say Alpay is great deal. we have get him for £7m. we have that kind of money. he is great. and he will be happy at milan. coz 3 turkish guys lives in milano. he could see them. he is very unhappy at villa, and he had injure problems. he is strong.and he will have place in starting 11. who wants ALPAY at milan.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like Turkish football very very much and I was very sad when Milan sacked Terim last year :cry: He was a very good coach and it's a pitty for Milan and for Serie A to lose such a great coach :head:
I also liked Umit Davalla who wasn't given many chances by Carletto :rolleyes: And now Inter caught him :o Thank God he's gonna play for Galata at least this year .. But when he'll come back he'll find Emre and Okan with him, I like those too, especially Emre :cool: UNFORTUNATLY he's an Interista :o
There are no talks about Alpay though for sure, when shouldn't dream mush 'cause Galliani never did us a real favour ...

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What are you talking guys.He is good but you are talking like it is almost offical.Alpay won't come here first because Galliani never mentioned him....

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You forgot to read my last sentence,
There are no talks about Alpay though for sure, when shouldn't dream much 'cause Galliani never did us a real favour ...

I surly know that it's not official :o