AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
To bad, think i'll take seats on the orange ring and just walk to the blue one and sit there. Same thing i did last year.

Mayb me & my friends will make a nice banner for Leo!

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Im new here and just wondered if I could get some advice please.

Im planning to come and watch the Milan - Juve game on 16/05. The tickets Im looking at are for the 3rd red ring seating area. Am I right in saying that a ticket for this area will mean I will be able to sit in any free seat in that area rather than a specified seat number?

Can anyone tell me are there lifts from the ground floor/turnstile area that you can ride up to the red seating area? I suffer from breathing problems and many flights of stairs can be a big problem for me.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Dan

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Im new here and just wondered if I could get some advice please.

Im planning to come and watch the Milan - Juve game on 16/05. The tickets Im looking at are for the 3rd red ring seating area. Am I right in saying that a ticket for this area will mean I will be able to sit in any free seat in that area rather than a specified seat number?

Can anyone tell me are there lifts from the ground floor/turnstile area that you can ride up to the red seating area? I suffer from breathing problems and many flights of stairs can be a big problem for me.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Dan

I don't think the 3rd red ring is a "first come first serve" area. I would say that people who go to this area generally go to their assigned seat. However if it's not sold out then you could take one of the seats that are empty come kick off I guess.

I've never noticed any lifts up to the third tier - or any tier for that matter. If you look at a picture of the San Siro from the outside you will see 10 or so concrete towers. Access to the 3rd tier is via these.

There are two ways to get to the top of these:
1) a ramp that circuls around the tower
2) steps that are "inside" the tower.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm a little bit disappointed about my tickets. We were going for the 2nd orange ring but we are in the first orange ring in the corner near the cornerflag. I'll try to get on the Curva (sud) otherwise i hope to see Pato from very very close :D

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm flying to Milano on Sunday morning. How big are chances for buying a ticket before the game? I was looking in mpestro.com but they have only 1st ring and I would prefer sth cheapper.
Thankd in advice
Jacek

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
does anyone know what is the approximate price of a season ticket at san siro ?

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
does anyone know what is the approximate price of a season ticket at san siro ?

Off the top of my head these were the prices last year:

All the 3rd tier: €130
2nd tier behind the goals: €180
2nd tier long side: €350
1st tier behind the goals: €350
1st tier long side: €500+ (this one is a guess but cheapest would be €500 I'd say)

These were the prices through www.mpestero.com. You may get them for €10 or €15 cheaper in Italy but you need something called a Codice Fiscale (some tax number) and maybe other things...

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know how our season ticket sales are looking for the coming season? Are they available yet cos I reckon we'd have sold about 300 if that

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm planning my first trip to the San Siro and I've got a few questions, would appreciate any feedback:

Does anyone know how far in advance the kick off times get changed?

Do you have to become a member to get tickets for bigger games or does every game go on general sale at some point?

And where are the best places to stay at equivalent of travelodge standard?

Cheers,

Happysteveo.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
-I don't think kickoff times are changed unless something significant comes up.

-I know the Cuore Rossonero card holders get advantages when buying tickets, but I think anyone can buy tickets for the big games if they're there early enough when they go on sale. I actually had to scalp a ticket last time, but everything worked out. :D

-Idk about a Travelodge standard hotel, but staying downtown at the right places isn't always too expensive. The places right around the San Siro will probably raise their prices around the big games anyway.

Good luck man. :)

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the info.

What game did you go to and how did you go about getting tickets?

Which hotel did you stay at?

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
The last one I went to was the Napoli match back in March. That was one of those games where away fans were "banned," so I couldn't just go up and buy a ticket without a Cuore Rossonero card or without being a resident of Lombardia. So, I bought a ticket from some dude standing outside of the stadium. It worked out for us, but I'd definitely recommend just getting the ticket the official way (through the club, etc).

We'd stayed at the Hotel Manin (sort of near the Piazza Duomo, etc), but I wouldn't recommend it. Overpriced for what we got. I don't remember the hotels I stayed in on other trips to Milan, but spending 20 minutes on Expedia always helped us out a whole lot. How much do you want to spend per night?

Reaction score
Cool. I think I'll buy the match tickets from either http://www.mpestero.com/reservation.aspx or Milan themselves. Looking to go for Juventus or Inter(if I can get lucky with a ticket).

Would spend maybe $100 a night on hotel if I could, I'll pay whatever it costs though if I can't get something that cheap.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Spoke with my cousin about getting tickets. He claims last season they changed way they do ticketing, I know he didn't go to many games last year cause he was busy with school and such....

He said I need a cuorerossonero card which you have to get at the stadium...."
I haven't been to Milan game in 5 years and then I remember just my cousin purchased tickets before hand.
I'm going november 21 to fiorentina game. Anyone know how I can go about getting a ticket without being in Milan?

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Spoke with my cousin about getting tickets. He claims last season they changed way they do ticketing, I know he didn't go to many games last year cause he was busy with school and such....

He said I need a cuorerossonero card which you have to get at the stadium...."
I haven't been to Milan game in 5 years and then I remember just my cousin purchased tickets before hand.
I'm going november 21 to fiorentina game. Anyone know how I can go about getting a ticket without being in Milan?

You can buy tickets from www.mpestero.com. They start to sell tickets for a game about 3 weeks before a game. www.acmilan.com ("british" version) sell tickets for SOME games - the bigger the game the less likely they'll be on sale via acmlan.com.

I had a season card last year so I can't confirm that you need a cuore rossonero as I didn't buy individual tickets for each game.

If you're in Milan a few days before hand you can buy your tickets at any Intesa Sanpaola bank

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I don't want to order my tickets like an idiot (i.e. as per usual). I want to know the prices of the tickets before I book.....any way to know where costs what??

Reaction score
Hello guys!

Any idea when the sale of the tickets to the match against Lecce will start?

What are the fee of each ticket of the mpestero.com agency?

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok guys....where's the best places to sit for a guy on a tight budget?? Any help?
I can't get to the Milan Lecce game

Last edited:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan tickets are relatively cheap (compared to prices here in Holland for fucked up teams). Last year i paid 40 euro's for a ticket behind the goal (curva sud side) on the first tier in the match against Juve.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan tickets are relatively cheap (compared to prices here in Holland for fucked up teams). Last year i paid 40 euro's for a ticket behind the goal (curva sud side) on the first tier in the match against Juve.
That's great..but I'm not finding tickets to the game vs Lecce...only from third party websites....is it possible to fly to Milan then purchase them at the stadium??

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
That's great..but I'm not finding tickets to the game vs Lecce...only from third party websites....is it possible to fly to Milan then purchase them at the stadium??

100 percent sure you'll get them there.

Schedule