The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I don’t like bonaventua but he’s doing a tremendous work recently, giving the needed energy in our midfield and if he’s to continue growing in this role then 30m is nothing for his role.

glad you think this way :thumbsup:

I hope he continues to improve...and wins more of everyone over.

I've always liked him because he was the lone footballer who could actually play from the era of fodders.

And we fucked Inter to get him... :g:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Last year I tried to borrow only $15,000 from a bank in my country for my business, showing them real documents and real business plan, guess what? I got rejected.

Meanwhile, a broke Chinese successfully borrow over $300,000,000 from an American fund by showing fake documents.

Damn man, I think I should go to Elliot.
Never thought it was so easy.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I don’t like bonaventua but he’s doing a tremendous work recently, giving the needed energy in our midfield and if he’s to continue growing in this role then 30m is nothing for his role.

giphy.gif

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just Agnelli media paltrons. They re trying to replicate bayern position in germany where they re dominant without any domestic competition, weakening oponents, buying best players etc. Notice all trash talk started as soon as we were sold.

Forget napoli they know deep down we re their biggest rival. Go to any english, spanish....forum, 70% of user ll say we re the biggest italian club. Find any list of best all time players, best clubs, generations.....rube wont be there . Even if they re there, we ll be above them :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If it would mean sms in, then it’s a no brainer

That wouldn't bring us nearwhere near CL if we continue to exchange our best players for better players while in the same time keeping the deadwood on the bench. We need depth if we want to be competitive. Having Jack + SMS competing for 1 spot while playing an entire season + Coppa + European Football is what brings us to the next level.

People must stop with that Lazio/Roma/Napoli-esque mentality... ;) Having a great starting 11 and a shiet bench and so on. Juve has been the only team in the past half decade with a wc starting 11 (yeah I hate to admit it) and a decent bench depth. And guess what? They won every Serie A since 2012 and reached 2 CL finales.

If we want to aim that high, we can't sell our best current players. We must upgrade them and keep them regardless for bench depth.

glad you think this way :thumbsup:

I hope he continues to improve...and wins more of everyone over.

I've always liked him because he was the lone footballer who could actually play from the era of fodders.

And we fucked Inter to get him... :g:

Dito. ATM Jack is probably reaching his highest hights. He's so incredibly hard to separate from the ball without fouling him. His dribblings are not very fancy but efficient. Moreover he has a very good timing and finish, so that his runs into the box make it very hard for anyone to defend.

ATM our midfield is on par with the whole Serie A if you ask me. Biglia, Jack and Kessie on paper always had a tremendous combination of technique and physicality. Finally they seem to click. I really don't see why people here are so openly wishing him away from Milan.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mr. Deluded at it again. Listen, there is zero chance for Reus to come to Milan..this rumour is absolute BS and nobody in Germany would take this serious..its a joke and nothing else.

Pulisic :lol: every word is just too much..pure fiction and delusion of the highest order.

giphy.gif

exclusive images from nostradamus when a Bullshitliga player is mentioned on this forum
i will carry him to juventus myself for 30 mil

30m closer to sms?
accepted!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That wouldn't bring us nearwhere near CL if we continue to exchange our best players for better players while in the same time keeping the deadwood on the bench. We need depth if we want to be competitive. Having Jack + SMS competing for 1 spot while playing an entire season + Coppa + European Football is what brings us to the next level.

People must stop with that Lazio/Roma/Napoli-esque mentality... ;) Having a great starting 11 and a shiet bench and so on. Juve has been the only team in the past half decade with a wc starting 11 (yeah I hate to admit it) and a decent bench depth. And guess what? They won every Serie A since 2012 and reached 2 CL finales.

If we want to aim that high, we can't sell our best current players. We must upgrade them and keep them regardless for bench depth.

Dito. ATM Jack is probably reaching his highest hights. He's so incredibly hard to separate from the ball without fouling him. His dribblings are not very fancy but efficient. Moreover he has a very good timing and finish, so that his runs into the box make it very hard for anyone to defend.

ATM our midfield is on par with the whole Serie A if you ask me. Biglia, Jack and Kessie on paper always had a tremendous combination of technique and physicality. Finally they seem to click. I really don't see why people here are so openly wishing him away from Milan.

:thumbsup:

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
LOL

you want bonaventura out?? for 30 fucking millions??

this dude is loyal,with low salary,he loves milan,he accepts the bench and he can play both LCM and LW if needed

our fucking problem is money!! where is the fucking green china has promised???

you want SMS ? splash 100 mils and get him....

if we want to compete at TOP level we want a very good bench as well....

we never learn....WE SOLD KUCKA and our bench option is MAURI ...!!!! LOL !!

just bring the money china or get the fuck out

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan needs 60000 average, that is good enough.

Calciomercato Mirabelli Mirabelli is in for Dzeko. Sale of Kalinic and Dzeko is around 25mln. Hed get Bonucci wages. Fine by me. Good player, also milanista.

Watched Cristante...plays really well. Sold him for 5mln...wow

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cristante would be perfect monto replacement/vice kessie

dzeko would be good but i dont know about his wages...he is getting old

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If we are going to spend that kind of money, it shouldn't be on Dzeko who is gonna turn 32 in a few weeks.

Except for 2016 - 2017 season, he didn't score over 20 goals since 2009 - 2010 season.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
i will carry him to juventus myself for 30 mil
:fp:
Bona has been our best player for so long before the rise of Suso....we've asked him to play many different positions and he's done his best each time.

No way I'll consider selling him....and even if I did not to fucking Juventus :fp:

LOL

you want bonaventura out?? for 30 fucking millions??

this dude is loyal,with low salary,he loves milan,he accepts the bench and he can play both LCM and LW if needed

our fucking problem is money!! where is the fucking green china has promised???

you want SMS ? splash 100 mils and get him....

if we want to compete at TOP level we want a very good bench as well....

we never learn....WE SOLD KUCKA and our bench option is MAURI ...!!!! LOL !!

just bring the money china or get the fuck out

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:fp:
Bona has been our best player for so long before the rise of Suso....we've asked him to play many different positions and he's done his best each time.

No way I'll consider selling him....and even if I did not to fucking Juventus :fp:

:thumbsup: :star: post.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuck Dzeko, unless we swap him for Kalinic ..

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we are going to spend that kind of money, it shouldn't be on Dzeko who is gonna turn 32 in a few weeks.

Except for 2016 - 2017 season, he didn't score over 20 goals since 2009 - 2010 season.

my exact feelings too. We need a guaranteed 20+ CF, one who sets the opponents defence on fire only by his presence. Dzeko would probably be a Kalinic upgrade, granted. But, not by much. I rather see Cutrone starting than Dzeko even if we had both in our team tbh.

--

Let's play a game. If you could simply choose a striker (CF) to start for us (money or how realistic it would be wouldn't play a role), who would it be?

In my books, it would be Kun Aguero. He's one of the most complete and fearsome strikers since years. Banging goals left and right season after season. And somehow I have the feeling he would suit into Serie A very well. He hasn't even turned 30 yet. I think I'd take him over every striker one could think about.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
my exact feelings too. We need a guaranteed 20+ CF, one who sets the opponents defence on fire only by his presence. Dzeko would probably be a Kalinic upgrade, granted. But, not by much. I rather see Cutrone starting than Dzeko even if we had both in our team tbh.

--

Let's play a game. If you could simply choose a striker (CF) to start for us (money or how realistic it would be wouldn't play a role), who would it be?

In my books, it would be Kun Aguero. He's one of the most complete and fearsome strikers since years. Banging goals left and right season after season. And somehow I have the feeling he would suit into Serie A very well. He hasn't even turned 30 yet. I think I'd take him over every striker one could think about.

I´d get Cavani, I think he would be a perfect match for Gattuso.

Back to real life: Dzeko is a good player but not very dynamic and Bonucci-class wages would be too much for him.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma

Harry Kane after he wins the World Cup

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Balotelli-Milan. But it depends on Raiola and Kalinic

The future of Mario Balotelli could be closely linked to that of Gianluigi Donnarumma and to the relations between the agent Mino Raiola and Milan, to date not exactly idyllic. The forward wants to return to Italy, where he could be welcomed again by the Rossoneri or his first team, Inter. Milan could be favored if the club and Raiola return peace, but, as reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport, much will depend on the outputs in attack, with Kalinic and André Silva in the balance.

I definitely would take Super Mario for free to replace Kalinic.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan - Reus: contact

The news of Rossoneri's interest for Marco Reus is now in the public domain, even if the faithful readers have a long memory. Today we can add two things:

- in recent days there have been contacts between Mirabelli and the agent of the player who said he was willing to continue the negotiation.

https://twitter.com/real_andrea9/status/966204790685487104

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Just Agnelli media paltrons. They re trying to replicate bayern position in germany where they re dominant without any domestic competition, weakening oponents, buying best players etc. Notice all trash talk started as soon as we were sold.

Forget napoli they know deep down we re their biggest rival. Go to any english, spanish....forum, 70% of user ll say we re the biggest italian club. Find any list of best all time players, best clubs, generations.....rube wont be there . Even if they re there, we ll be above them :lol:

100 % true. Its always us first. Red and black for life. Number 2 is rube and 3 inter.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ale_mansi
In addition to Badelj (as I told you a few days ago), the other name followed with more attention, to date, among the players expiring in 2018, is Ozyakup of Besiktas.
#Milan
#Calciomercato
@RadioRossonera

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

--

Aguero would be great. He's a better player than Higuain imho, although I doubt he'd be able to set Serie A on fire the way Higuain did.

Also ppl are saying no to Reus :eek::fp:
Many injury prone players eventually adapt and many eventually adapt well.
Robben was pretty injury prone....He still gets injured at least once a season...but he doesn't stay out as long as he did....hell even Pato isn't as bad as he used to be. I'd be willing to put up with that if we had a fantastic player like Reus.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Fuck dzeko. No way. Maybe for free and half the wages he earns now. Did we sign strinic? For real? Wtf.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The technical line seems oriented to insert 2 important purchases: a quality winger and midfielder. In addition to 2/3 depth players like #Strinic. [@Oracolo_RN]

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aguero would be great. He's a better player than Higuain imho, although I doubt he'd be able to set Serie A on fire the way Higuain did.

Also ppl are saying no to Reus :eek::fp:
Many injury prone players eventually adapt and many eventually adapt well.
Robben was pretty injury prone....He still gets injured at least once a season...but he doesn't stay out as long as he did....hell even Pato isn't as bad as he used to be. I'd be willing to put up with that if we had a fantastic player like Reus.

I dont care if reus broke every ligament in his body but if he has recovered then i would gladly welcome here. Easily one of the greatest prodigious talent produced by Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule