Official: Marco Storari Thread

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
yea right dream on, and send letter to Santa by express mail "cheminee"

Genoa has tons of young defensive talent. they have those two and the Bari pair. Their goalkeeping has been terrible, and they dont have a history of winning. Adding two CL winners has value. Janks could work well in the LWB role that Cristico is used in. Stoari would be an upgrade in the cage. and Bochetti isnt being used really, and when he has he hasnt been playing great. he has a lot of potential, but if they want to win now, Kala or Favalli has value. and then next year they can bring back the Bari pair

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Genoa has tons of young defensive talent. they have those two and the Bari pair. Their goalkeeping has been terrible, and they dont have a history of winning. Adding two CL winners has value. Janks could work well in the LWB role that Cristico is used in. Stoari would be an upgrade in the cage. and Bochetti isnt being used really, and when he has he hasnt been playing great. he has a lot of potential, but if they want to win now, Kala or Favalli has value. and then next year they can bring back the Bari pair

well I do agree that we can actually do a trade for Janku with criscito, it would benefit both teams. With Genoa formation yes, Janku would fit there, as gasperrini always said about needing that Left wing players. If there's any chance to trade Janku for criscito, I think we should try that

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=15344

Storari remains, Abbiati from the start?
23.12.2009 11:00 Alexander Barge

© photo by Federico De Luca
Marco Storari would not be the main suspect to leave AC Milan in January. The latest rumors about Dida who would like to renew with Milan, have angered Christian Abbiati, despite the denials of his attorney. The Genoa is very concerned that both Storari to Abbie, but the former could remain in Rossoneri, while in Liguria could end up just Christian. AC Milan can not be deprived of both goalkeepers, leaving the door only to Dida and Rome for the rest of the season. Behold, then, the number 12 to land in rossoblù Rossoneri on loan, to return to the base in June. A solution that would ensure the Milan goalkeeper has fully recover. We'll see if you have accept the solution, yet another, temporary in his career Rossoneri.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Vigorelli "Storari can move, Abbiati no"

Vigorelli "Storari can move, Abbiati no"

TMW - Vigorelli "Storari can move, Abbiati no"
28.12.2009 18.11 by Alessandro Barge
Source: Raffaella Bon TuttoMercatoWeb

There are many assessments to do these days in Milan with regard to house the goals. With the performance of recent weeks, Nelson Dida (36) seems to have won reconfirmation and then one of Abbiati (32) and Storari (32) looks set to leave. Favorite for the departure appears the former Messina, which could end up in Genoa where the team can get rid of Marco Amelia. To ventilate this hypothesis is the agent of both the Rossoneri goalkeeper, Claudio Vigorelli, that exclusive to the microphones of Tuttomercatoweb explained: "At the moment I have not heard the Rossoblu, but certainly the destination visas would also welcome the results of recent times by the club. This is also a particular period since the middle there are the holidays, but we will see and evaluate for the future anyway. Different speech for the other Rossoneri goalkeeper Christian Abbiati: "It will move from Milan."

What the Hell :conf:, I'm really confused now.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
From those three I want Storari the most to stay, but who am I?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
dida out with junk

abbiatti or storari as our new no1 fuck leonardo wont let any brasialian rot in bench

sad really sad we are going to loose our cl campaign cause of our error prone party animal goal keeper

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
From those three I want Storari the most to stay, but who am I?

That would be my first Selection based on his last games with us, but to be honest with you he has not that such capabilities and scales to defend our net, i would go with Abbiati but his a pron injury :rolleyes:

and Dida has his hight and lows; and that means he is not reliable; in other words any time can screw up the team with naive or artless move.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
That would be my first Selection based on his last games with us, but to be honest with you he has not that such capabilities and scales to defend our net, i would go with Abbiati but his a pron injury :rolleyes:

and Dida has his hight and lows; and that means he is not reliable; in other words any time can screw up the team with naive or artless move.

+1

i would rather have a 6/7 all the time then not know if you are going to get a 2 or an 8. Dida is way too inconsistent

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
The quote is pretty self-explanatory.

I have to ask because your quote is out of sense big time, your love with Dida it makes you blind of the truth.

I'm pretty sure you're mature lady that can accept the facts. ;)

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
Don't leave marco, you are my choice as goalkeeper position, earn it back! win leo's trust by doing miracle on training, not an attemp to silly miracle that injured yourself and cost you a top goalkeeper position

M

MassterMark

trade storari ONLY for bocchetti & criscito!! nothing less!!!!!!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, we'll really get that much in exchange for an average GK. Get real.

Then again, it is Masster's creation, so I'm not surprised.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
storari may be good and we can all see that, but no way will we be able to trade him for 2 of the biggest young italian talents out there.

i can't wait until storari gets sold and masster comes and says

"STUPID FUKING B&G. storari the fuking legend sacrfices himself :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

and dumb G canmt even buy some playetrs for him :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:"

yet he deosn't realize that no transfer guru or owner will ever be able to exchange an average players for 2 of the best young defenders in the italian game

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Yeah, we'll really get that much in exchange for an average GK. Get real.

Then again, it is Masster's creation, so I'm not surprised.

You have no right to criticize people before you respond on people questions toward you, so be polite ;)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
storari may be good and we can all see that, but no way will we be able to trade him for 2 of the biggest young italian talents out there.

i can't wait until storari gets sold and masster comes and says

"STUPID FUKING B&G. storari the fuking legend sacrfices himself :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

and dumb G canmt even buy some playetrs for him :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:"

yet he deosn't realize that no transfer guru or owner will ever be able to exchange an average players for 2 of the best young defenders in the italian game

Masster meant with paying the difference for their values.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Morabito: "AC Milan will not sell Storari, but he deserves to play"

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idnotizia=16109

14.01.2010 15.12 by Matteo Calcagni Article read 196 times
Source: Tuttomercatoweb.com
i
Vincenzo Morabito, Marco Storari prosecutor, spoke exclusively to Tuttomercatoweb.com, talking about the future of his client: "I spoke with my partner and there had been involvement by Sampdoria, but Milan does not want yield. Now if we remain with three goalkeepers will be the renewal of Dida and then we decide what to do. It is certain that Storaro is merited to play and not make reservations. Now, however, Sampdoria feel is veering on Gonzo and I think that will solve the problem this way. "

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
According to milannews.it

The talks between Milan and Sampdoria for Marco Storari's loan, until June, looks likely.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Srtorarai<>Cassano :tongue:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: Marco Storari on loan to Sampdoria

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail_popup.aspx?idNews=114806&progr=0

A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
15/01/2010

MILANO - L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver ceduto, a titolo temporaneo, fino al 30 Giugno 2010, le prestazioni sportive del calciatore Marco Storari all'U.C. Sampdoria.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idtmw=188468

OFFICIAL: Marco Storari on loan to Sampdoria
15.01.2010 12.42 by Fabrizio Zorzoli article

Sampdoria made official the signing of goalkeeper Marco Storari (32), who arrives on loan from AC Milan. This is the statement: "The UC Sampdoria SpA announces that it has acquired a temporary basis from AC Milan, the sporting rights of the player Marco Storari (born in Pisa, January 7, 1977). The goalkeeper, who took the jersey number 30, should support the first workout Bogliasco already this afternoon.

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We cannot afford 4 Goalkeepers in the squad. It's a good decision IMO, and I'm sure there is an option to make the move permanent. Let's hope Storari does some good performances that will push Samp to sign him.

Good Luck!

Schedule