The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
You're good people, MR, but your posts among all the gnashing of teeth on this forum remind me of the former Iraqi Information Minister's press conferences during the Iraq War. I can't remember his exact name, but he was later dubbed "Comical Ali," if I'm not mistaken. My favourite one was when he announced there were no Americans in the city as tanks grumbled in the background. :lol:

black-guys-laughing.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
You're good people, MR, but your posts among all the gnashing of teeth on this forum remind me of the former Iraqi Information Minister's press conferences during the Iraq War. I can't remember his exact name, but he was later dubbed "Comical Ali," if I'm not mistaken. My favourite one was when he announced there were no Americans in the city as tanks grumbled in the background. :lol:

bagdad-bob.gif

:lol:

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
MR is right. We will spend and strengthen the squad. Anyone wants to leave can gtfo and they’ll be replaced with equally important players.

Milan can take UEFA to court based on previous settlements set with our clubs. UEFA will back down, I have no doubt about it.

I just see negligence from the managers Li hired to do one specific job.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Comical Ali... Legend! May he rest in peace.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Transfers are a go, friends.

We aren't sitting back, and will take whatever squad limit and minor fine is handed to us.

Smile. Smile plenty.

We have little chance getting big players with this uefa shit.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
he's still alive

at least according to wiki :devilcon:

I'm sure he was high up on the playing card decks that Americans wanted to capture or kill. But, if you say he is alive... I am happy to believe it

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Its not really bout the plan. Someone f up milan ad is influencing uefa.

We are getting f hard

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Which big players would want to come in a non CL club, even without all this uefa shit?

With a normal, stabile and transparent owners for milan it would not be such problem.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
With respect... this is BS! China has lots of worthless dollars, they'd much rather buy tangible assets.

We’ll, he did buy Milan.

Or he got seduced by Silvio’s negotiation technique.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nonsonoqui, its that times like these the forum needs Massaro. Hold a meeting with yr fellow mods and see if you can convince them in letting Massaro return... heart needs some laughter! You guys can always ban him again after the mood has been lifted.

Go find him irl and kiss him...This cry post is almost more disgusting than this uefa situation. What laughter? He is the most annoying person i've ever seen on the internet. If i was a mod i would ban you just for asking this :fp:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Go find him irl and kiss him...This cry post is almost more disgusting than this uefa situation. What laughter? He is the most annoying person i've ever seen on the internet. If i was a mod i would ban you just for asking this :fp:

good thing you're not a mod then

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With a normal, stabile and transparent owners for milan it would not be such problem.

I guess we disagree then, i dont think there are many options for a club that is not in the CL. Sure, some players wont mind, but most will.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Report: AC Milan offer Badelj four-year contract

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
normal, stable and transparent like Abramovic ? or Qatar familly members ? fack them all. Without doing anything the poor Chinese guy was already the killer in red + the communist phantom who played bunga bunga all his life according to Bitchuefa

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, good for every active troll here. 2-3 of them, thats not many

anyway this is the rumour commode. stick to rumours like i have just posted.

not here to see bickering, arguments between members and crying for bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule