Status
Not open for further replies.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
crazymilangirl said:
i threw in my 500 BUCKS.....500, im telling you 500 :cry: what do i do now? where do i go now? OMG
you can come to my place... provided Chris Hansen doesn't find out... =)

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I wouldn't like a new mod appointed for the following reasons:

1. We probably don't need a new mod.
2. Tsar could be the new mod.
3. This thread would be closed by the new mod.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
you can come to my place... provided Chris Hansen doesn't find out... =)
LOL dont worry about chris hanson, i heard he got a thing for MilanoMike :o
thank you for the invitation though ;)

LMAO @ marcus
we definately need a new mod but i understand reason no. 2 and no. 3 :head: :head: this thread should be a sticky :star:

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Jasper said:
Just my 2 cents but this thread is occupied by senseless arguments.
your wrong. The arguments in this thread are great. I challenge you to an argument on the subject.

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
I'll make this short, I gotta go in 5...
Faяouk said:
If you actually read my whole post above and try to understand it, other than cutting SOME part of what I've said and leaving your comment. "Being a moderator is nothing special rather than having your name in bold and being able to access the mod forum. I seriously don't want to be a mod and I don't want to babysit, but of course I'm as happy as hell for being chosen by some people who have trust and faith in me. And If I ever get the job offered [] I will take it not because I want to be a moderator but because of the faith and trust other members + the forum admin has found in me and I won't let them down."
Believe it or not, I did read your entire post - and this one, I snipped it purely for the sake of making my point...

I still don't buy it.
Faяouk said:
As for that thread, yes it was me and thank you for reminding the fellow members who were blinded and didn't see how pathetic I am, give them a link to the thread to... I DON'T WANT TO BE A MODERATOR. But seriously it wasn't necessary to do so since its a cheap act to bring in the past to try and kick someone out of your or anybody's way; but don't worry I won't be a mod ;) and since you haven't been a regular follower here for the past month, people said that I've changed not me, and I rather make my acts stand for me rather than my words. But I've been better and stopped this drama, and ask other members.
I don' possibly see how you can call that a cheap shot; I explicitly cited my reasons for bringing it to the attention of the fellow forum users.
A lot of people have said you've changed, and being busy with school and all I really haven't been able to spend all that much time on here, but if you truly have changed + matured, kudos to you.
Faяouk said:
Nothing taken personally even If you intended to, as you said we want the best for the forum.
Care to read the part from my last post which says;
red&black_fever said:
I know it looks like I'm attacking you personally, but I'm not,
I just think it is in the best interest of the forum and it's users..

If you or anyone have any questions, I'd be happy to clarify.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
So I guess we're cool now? Okay you still don't 'buy' my comments on being a moderator and it's your own right, but that's my say on it and it won't change. Don't worry I won't be a moderator.

The case is closed I guess. And allow me to ask... how long does the new moderator have to take in order to reply to their PMs? :tongue:

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
red&black_fever said:
I'll make this short, I gotta go in 5...

Believe it or not, I did read your entire post - and this one, I snipped it purely for the sake of making my point...

I still don't buy it.
I don' possibly see how you can call that a cheap shot; I explicitly cited my reasons for bringing it to the attention of the fellow forum users.
A lot of people have said you've changed, and being busy with school and all I really haven't been able to spend all that much time on here, but if you truly have changed + matured, kudos to you.

Care to read the part from my last post which says;

If you or anyone have any questions, I'd be happy to clarify.
It was probably not you intention to take a cheap shot, but it certainly looked to me like it was.

i hope you guys can put this all behind you. I think an apology for rehashing a sensitive subject would go a long way.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Umm. Cmg+maldini: is there some sort of congratulations in order? :beer:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
^ Well, since they made it public to the forum I think I can say :tongue: They're in a relation mate for more than a year ;) They met when one of them visited the other one's country... don't remember who went to who though. All I know is that they are a perfect match :)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
SouthClaw said:
Umm. Cmg+maldini: is there some sort of congratulations in order? :beer:
Confusion setting over me...:conf:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Faяouk said:
^ Well, since they made it public to the forum I think I can say :tongue: They're in a relation mate for more than a year ;) They met when one of them visited the other one's country... don't remember who went to who though. All I know is that they are a perfect match :)

:mad: :eek: :proud:

SouthClaw said:
Umm. Cmg+maldini: is there some sort of congratulations in order?

umm not just yet, we still dont have our rings..but in a month or two its should be ok LOL ;)

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
just saw jasper in bold..:)
so jasper is the new mod?well, thanks to david, and congrats to jasper!

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
now we have to open a new thread about tsar...

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We can never let this thread die.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
David said there might be another mod... so this thread can continue lol :D

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
c'mon people, this thread is faaar from dead LOL ;)
tsar gotta tell us about his brilliant plan and then we have to comment..im expecting another 20 pages on that :tongue:

so tsar: NOW THAT OUR NEW MOD IS JASPER, CARE TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR PLAN? :tongue:

havent seen him lately, is he banned? ;)

Last edited:

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
How Tsar Played the Forum Losers for Suckers Vol. II

The Grand Plan: Revealed

I'll start from the beginning. During a time of mod selection there are 2 ways in which you can affect the result so that it is favorable for yourself. 1. Win it yourself, or 2. Make sure the people you don't want don't get it. 1 was already attempted, but due to corruption within the forum it failed, and a totally unacceptable mod was chosen. So this time 2 was the chosen course of action...

So how do you assure the many inappropriate/hostile people don't get the job? Well that’s simple, show them for what they are and make it clear through their own actions just how terrible they would be. The hard part is making them do just that, but here is how I did it:

Firstly create a bogus campaign and present it in a totally hostile manner, luring in the foe with arrogant, false and demeaning claims - while making sure what favorable mods there is are on side so that they to don't get sucked in to, (Jasper, Pupone, zzzzzz, passion if she was here).

Once the undesirables are hooked in, its just a case of reeling them in - play to their whims, jokes and insults, e.g. when a spelling error is picked up, use it again and again to get a snowballed reaction, or make self ritious claims about qualifications inorder to rile a reaction out of the ill-read. Just some of the many techniques employed to rub up the unwanted's and get that reaction out of them: Reactions that make them unselectable as a mod due to a total lack of calmness, unbiased and integrity in such situations.

Really I suppose I only led a horse to water, and that you crazymilangirl, wild, SouthClaw, menon_inc, Besi, MilanoMike, SempreRossoNero and yes even Kyara chose to drink. And it may also be said that Jasper would have won anyway, but its not worth the risk, and by this method you all ruled yourself out. What’s in it for me? Well there is now a good choice of mod that will let me go about my business without any bias interfearence (see Kyara's signature debacle).

In hindsight you really should have realized that someone as adept at self publication as me really couldn't run such a disastrous PR campaign, and should have questioned what you saw before you rather than jump on the band wagon. It’s that ignorance, even stupidity which owes you no pity in being tricked the way you have, and after all I haven't exposed anything that wasn't already there.

Finally I will add that Jasper, Pupone and zzzzzzz knew nothing of this plan and were only aware that they had my backing, this in no way detracts from Jaspers selection.

T.​

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^ LMAO thats your great oh so great plan? :devillol: :devillol: :devillol: NOTE: im not laughing with you..;) its just hilarious how you did all this, first of all.WE(crazymilangirl, wild, SouthClaw, menon_inc, Besi, SempreRossoNero ) didn want the mod job...and second, you are such a fool..lmao...perfect scheme, perfect plan...wuaahhaa

i bet your plan was to be a mod, only god and your tiny tiny brain knows for sure...and then when it didnt work out...we got this "plan" PUH LEAZE..as if everyone here were drooling because there was a job as a mod in a fuckin internet forum :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

;) NICE PLAN wuahahahhahahahha :devillol:

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
^^ LMAO thats your great oh so great plan? :devillol: :devillol: :devillol: NOTE: im not laughing with you..;) its just hilarious how you did all this, first of all.WE(crazymilangirl, wild, SouthClaw, menon_inc, Besi, SempreRossoNero ) didn want the mod job...and second, you are such a fool..lmao...perfect scheme, perfect plan...wuaahhaa

i bet your plan was to be a mod, only god and your tiny tiny brain knows for sure...and then when it didnt work out...we got this "plan" PUH LEAZE..as if everyone here were drooling because there was a job as a mod in a fuckin internet forum :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

;) NICE PLAN wuahahahhahahahha :devillol:
Its exactly that kind of ignorance and lack of self awareness that makes you particularly vulnerable to such schemes. And it must also be said that far from everybody took it for what it seemed to be and went on a bashfest, some did realize what was going on.

I'd also point out that when you know how to manipulate people well enough to make them follow you to a new forum like lemmings off a cliff - making them think your electable is rather easy. So yes, you were completely fooled, and the fact that you still deny it is testiment to just how well you have been sucked in.

But my plan has now got its result, so there is no longer a need to continue this dialouge with you and as such give you the oxygen of attention you crave. So i'll just sit back now and watch you whine and excuse about how you're, (LOL), still right.

P.S. I agree, reading back on this thread is hilarious, so many people look so stupid now because of this, its great!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
Its exactly that kind of ignorance and lack of self awareness that makes you particularly vulnerable to such schemes. And it must also be said that far from everybody took it for what it seemed to be and went on a bashfest, some did realize what was going on.

I'd also point out that when you know how to manipulate people well enough to make them follow you to a new forum like lemmings off a cliff - making them think your electable is rather easy. So yes, you were completely fooled, and the fact that you still deny it is testiment to just how well you have been sucked in.

But my plan has now got its result, so there is no longer a need to continue this dialouge with you and as such give you the oxygen of attention you crave. So i'll just sit back now and watch you whine and excuse about how you're, (LOL), still right.

P.S. I agree, reading back on this thread is hilarious, so many people look so stupid now because of this, its great!

wuahahaha that last line is hilarious!!!!! :D
again you turn to be the ass of the forum mate :tongue: ok lemme ask you something: " I'd also point out that when you know how to manipulate people well enough to make them follow you to a new forum like lemmings off a cliff " and now would you care to tell us how you got banned and then begged to come back here just to supervize so that our new mod would be someone you like ....BWHAHAHAHHHAHA and the "biggest forum fool" award goes to TSAR :tongue: aka marcel aka lo_tsar :D should be "LOW_TSAR" :D :o

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Tsar said:
huh?! what the :conf:

EDIT: Gee I didnt know there were such interesting stories before this... had to stop couldnt stand laughing all the way! :D

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Tsar said:
How Tsar Played the Forum Losers for Suckers Vol. II

The Grand Plan: Revealed

I'll start from the beginning. During a time of mod selection there are 2 ways in which you can affect the result so that it is favorable for yourself. 1. Win it yourself, or 2. Make sure the people you don't want don't get it. 1 was already attempted, but due to corruption within the forum it failed, and a totally unacceptable mod was chosen. So this time 2 was the chosen course of action...

So how do you assure the many inappropriate/hostile people don't get the job? Well that’s simple, show them for what they are and make it clear through their own actions just how terrible they would be. The hard part is making them do just that, but here is how I did it:

Firstly create a bogus campaign and present it in a totally hostile manner, luring in the foe with arrogant, false and demeaning claims - while making sure what favorable mods there is are on side so that they to don't get sucked in to, (Jasper, Pupone, zzzzzz, passion if she was here).

Once the undesirables are hooked in, its just a case of reeling them in - play to their whims, jokes and insults, e.g. when a spelling error is picked up, use it again and again to get a snowballed reaction, or make self ritious claims about qualifications inorder to rile a reaction out of the ill-read. Just some of the many techniques employed to rub up the unwanted's and get that reaction out of them: Reactions that make them unselectable as a mod due to a total lack of calmness, unbiased and integrity in such situations.

Really I suppose I only led a horse to water, and that you crazymilangirl, wild, SouthClaw, menon_inc, Besi, MilanoMike, SempreRossoNero and yes even Kyara chose to drink. And it may also be said that Jasper would have won anyway, but its not worth the risk, and by this method you all ruled yourself out. What’s in it for me? Well there is now a good choice of mod that will let me go about my business without any bias interfearence (see Kyara's signature debacle).

In hindsight you really should have realized that someone as adept at self publication as me really couldn't run such a disastrous PR campaign, and should have questioned what you saw before you rather than jump on the band wagon. It’s that ignorance, even stupidity which owes you no pity in being tricked the way you have, and after all I haven't exposed anything that wasn't already there.

Finally I will add that Jasper, Pupone and zzzzzzz knew nothing of this plan and were only aware that they had my backing, this in no way detracts from Jaspers selection.

T.​

LOL LOL LOL :D The only thing you manage to set was a benchmark for pathetic+stupidty+false id+attention seeking+jokes for the forum. I have already stated many times that i dont want to be a mod because i would lack the freedom to make fun of you and have a good time doing it. You probably succeeded in becoming ass clown of the century :)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Tsar said:
My biggest surprise with this whole exercise was just how much time and effort you seemed to be putting into your "campaign". Now however, you have outdone even yourself and spent all that time and effort on absolutely nothing. None of hte people you campaigned against wanted the mod job, heck some were even offered and refused or resigned later.

I barely contributed as i saw it as the paltry obsession by some little kid trying to feel important - hard to beleive the real reason was even more depressing.
I like your priorities in life. They ensure that you will spout no offspring at all, ending people with such pointless meanings to their lives.
You would think your "masters" degree would require you to work a little bit, and not focus on random bullshit that doesnt affect anyones lives.
Ah well. Rant over. Passion #1 banned, welcome passion #2.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And how exactly did you prove that you are anything but a tool? And if you cared to read my figst post about you, i said you were being fececious but i'd pretend you were serious just to have fun.

and your McDonalds uniform of a signature is still way too wide according to forum rules.

Last edited:

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
interfearence (see Kyara's signature debacle).

How the Forum Losers noticed Tsar can't spell Vol. MMCMXII (in case you can't read roman numbers its 2912)

Did you mean: interference ?

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i dunno where to put this:
maybe we should let passion come back...she will always be here (i dont mean her scary spirit or whateva,..im scared of ghosts;)) but those accounts she made..OMG she done heaps
its like she is everywhere and unfortunately, no one can be safe :cry: :cry:
* am expecting a little comeback from her(passion for *9*), him (martin) and it (js-s)*

btw do you like my american NOT joke? :tongue:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Thread temporarily closed.

Passion, you know you shouldn't be here,as does everyone else. You're not special. You may have way too much time on your hand and start doing something stupid again, but we can't allow someone who's banned to roam around freely here, otherwise the very purpose of banning someone will be lost. I am sure you won't understand, but I only hope everyone else does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.