The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol Mino changed his story now? Now he wants to calm down the situation, and wtf you were doing last summer? And how about raiola 1: fans 0. Piece of shit

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
wait wait wait... he represents 4 starters???? Who????

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gianluigi Donnarumma

Giacomo Bonaventura

Ignazio Abate

Hachim Mastour

Matteo Gabbia

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:thumbsup: to all the Az. putdowns after his moronic comment.

He is just an utterly classy man. As a person, I don't think there's anyone else I'd ever want to see as Milan manager again. Let's hope he's as successful as a manager that there isn't need for him to be replaced.

Gattuso defines Milan and what this club stands for more than most other players.

Well said. :thumbsup:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Raiola: "I take note of what Mirabelli said about me and against me, after all we are in a democratic country and he can say what he thinks. Mirabelli has a personal issue against me and uses Donnarumma to attack me."

Raiola: "However, I will not create a media circus and, even more, I do not want this to be done on Gigio's skin. I will respond Mirabelli in the appropriate places and at the right time."

Raiola: "Gigio has nothing to do with this and has done nothing wrong so it is not right to exploit him to create a war against me. It is obvious for everyone that the problem is not Gigio, nor even Antonio [Donnarumma]."

Raiola: "Strangely neither Mirabelli nor the club have commented on the banner that appeared yesterday in the stadium. We have never imposed on Milan to sign Antonio Donnarumma. It was a technical decision of Mirabelli that he should at least defend now."

Raiola: "I would like to remind you that last summer there were economic and professional offers for Donnarumma that no player would ever turn down. But Gigio and his family made a decision with their heart."

Raiola: "I respected their choice. My interest today is that Gigio be left serene and only then he can give his best. This should also be the priority of the sporting director of Milan, and if not, it should be the priority of the Milan ownership or who represents it."

Raiola: "Today Mirabelli is comfortable with these controversies because they take away the attention from the real problem of Milan: The technical project. I have nothing against Milan but I really care about Milan and wish it success."

Raiola: "I remind you that I have four players in Milan's first team and I am interested in my clients achieving important results. But not only this, I also think that it is important for Italian football that Milan return being the protagonist in Italy and internationally."

Raiola: "Now Gattuso has arrived, he is a person for whom I have much sympathy and respect and to whom I wish all the best possible. I have read so many false and absurd things that does not even make sense to comment or deny them."

Raiola: "I have never spoken in public about the issues of my clients' contracts and I will not do it now. I have long established an open line of polite and professional discussion with doctor Fassone whom I also met with recently."

Raiola: "If there were any problem and if it was necessary I will meet with Dr. Fassone and we will look for solutions. But this is not only for Gigio or Antonio, it is also for any other player of mine."

He is trying his very best to create a circus not for his clients benefit but for his own advantage. Most agents are pieces of shit but Mino takes it to a new level... however he has made millions from it so it is highly likely he couldn't care less what anyone thinks of him. Trying to suggest he is a decent person is an insult to all his clients and the clubs they play for.

Asterix

Primavera
Reaction score
God Damn it...Raiola is good.

All those words are just confirmation that he is behind this...

The best part is that he wants all the best to this club and is mocking us for appointing Gatuso.

Fricking idiot.

But look, if PSG wants him...they will get him eventually.
If Mino doesnt do the job, than thay will come and cash in.

This is just a scenario where Raiola has the leading horse and it has enough time till the end of the season to mage Gigio leave and take his provision.

If this scenario doesn't pass, than they (PSG) will come an cash in.

If PSG took Neymar away from Barca and scrap Mbappe in front of the Florentino`s nose...than Gigio next season is in France.

Its just Raiolas time to try and earn some provision money.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
6feb14bc0583852caa792bd6bcf1b2e4.jpg

Daamn

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S ALL A LIE. DON'T BELIEVE IT.

I think Gigio is lying.

He probably wants more money & better competition, so he makes plan with his fkin agent:
1. Raiola start causing conflict between us and Gigio
2. We then hate Gigio (we ate their bait)
3. Gigio "pretend" to be unhappy (he is trying to find an alibi to leave, and he is using us)
4. He already has an alibi to leave, which is "unhappy because the fans hate him"...and on the other hand, because we hate him already, we don't want him anymore.
5. All clear. He is good to go.

FFFKKKKKKKKKKKKK
DAMN IT !!!!!

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raiola: "I take note of what Mirabelli said about me and against me, after all we are in a democratic country and he can say what he thinks. Mirabelli has a personal issue against me and uses Donnarumma to attack me."

Raiola: "However, I will not create a media circus and, even more, I do not want this to be done on Gigio's skin. I will respond Mirabelli in the appropriate places and at the right time."

Raiola: "Gigio has nothing to do with this and has done nothing wrong so it is not right to exploit him to create a war against me. It is obvious for everyone that the problem is not Gigio, nor even Antonio [Donnarumma]."

Raiola: "Strangely neither Mirabelli nor the club have commented on the banner that appeared yesterday in the stadium. We have never imposed on Milan to sign Antonio Donnarumma. It was a technical decision of Mirabelli that he should at least defend now."

Raiola: "I would like to remind you that last summer there were economic and professional offers for Donnarumma that no player would ever turn down. But Gigio and his family made a decision with their heart."

Raiola: "I respected their choice. My interest today is that Gigio be left serene and only then he can give his best. This should also be the priority of the sporting director of Milan, and if not, it should be the priority of the Milan ownership or who represents it."

Raiola: "Today Mirabelli is comfortable with these controversies because they take away the attention from the real problem of Milan: The technical project. I have nothing against Milan but I really care about Milan and wish it success."

Raiola: "I remind you that I have four players in Milan's first team and I am interested in my clients achieving important results. But not only this, I also think that it is important for Italian football that Milan return being the protagonist in Italy and internationally."

Raiola: "Now Gattuso has arrived, he is a person for whom I have much sympathy and respect and to whom I wish all the best possible. I have read so many false and absurd things that does not even make sense to comment or deny them."

Raiola: "I have never spoken in public about the issues of my clients' contracts and I will not do it now. I have long established an open line of polite and professional discussion with doctor Fassone whom I also met with recently."

Raiola: "If there were any problem and if it was necessary I will meet with Dr. Fassone and we will look for solutions. But this is not only for Gigio or Antonio, it is also for any other player of mine."
59d.jpg

Fingers crossed maybe he can turn into our Conte if everything clicks for him.

if everything clicks for me i would run for us+china commonwealth president by 2025

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
do you ever but like ever ever everr saay something useful ?

This is the commode. The most nonsensical things are said by posters who think they are saying useful things.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This season has seriously gotten to a different level of depressing...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
:thumbsup: to all the Az. putdowns after his moronic comment.

He is just an utterly classy man. As a person, I don't think there's anyone else I'd ever want to see as Milan manager again. Let's hope he's as successful as a manager that there isn't need for him to be replaced.

Gattuso defines Milan and what this club stands for more than most other players.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope he gets better with time. He has around 5 months to convince the management. Let's hope he makes the best out of them.

Gigio Donnarumma on his official instagram Account:

"It was a bad evening and I did not expect it! I never said or wrote in a letter that I have been subjected to moral violence when I signed the contract. Nevertheless I look forward to the next game... forza milan!"

The contrast between these two statements is why they should both go. I love Bona, but he's also replaceable and not worth Raiola's cuntery. Abate needs to leave anyway. And also clinch it with a widespread ban on Raiola players.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
New Commode time boys

Status
Not open for further replies.