Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thing is, we would all be sympathetic towards him and supporting him if he didnt act like such a cunt in the transfer window

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unbelievable!

I´m normally very soft and understanding towards our players but with his behavior, wages and experience you can´t make such individual errors,

What a disgrace.

Just leave, please.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

“Raiola is a great agent, good at what he does bla bla”...

He is actually on course to single handedly destroy this kids career

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
biggest mistake to let him play all the important matches, now his value will drop drastically :(

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:lol: What a horrendous player.

(I'll take 45 million and run)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Alright! Finally a hint that a sale might be happening.

“Gennaro Gattuso gave some surprisingly vague comments on Gianluigi Donnarumma’s Milan future. “It’s up to the club to decide.”

The 19-year-old shot-stopper made some howlers in the 4-0 Coppa Italia Final defeat to Juventus this evening.

As the Coach was interviewed after the match, he was asked what the imminent arrival of Pepe Reina on a free transfer from Napoli meant for Donnarumma.

“At this moment Donnarumma is the Milan goalkeeper, the rest is down to the club,” Gattuso told Rai Sport.

“I am the Coach, all I do is train the players who are put at my disposal. As far as I am concerned, Donnarumma is one of the most important goalkeepers in the world.

“It’s up to the club to decide what to do next.”

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alright! Finally a hint that a sale might be happening.

“Gennaro Gattuso gave some surprisingly vague comments on Gianluigi Donnarumma’s Milan future. “It’s up to the club to decide.”

The 19-year-old shot-stopper made some howlers in the 4-0 Coppa Italia Final defeat to Juventus this evening.

As the Coach was interviewed after the match, he was asked what the imminent arrival of Pepe Reina on a free transfer from Napoli meant for Donnarumma.

“At this moment Donnarumma is the Milan goalkeeper, the rest is down to the club,” Gattuso told Rai Sport.

“I am the Coach, all I do is train the players who are put at my disposal. As far as I am concerned, Donnarumma is one of the most important goalkeepers in the world.

“It’s up to the club to decide what to do next.”
:thumbsup:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Sell. I'd rather have someone Mirante/Consigli/Sirigu they are better and cost like 30% as much, both in terms of purchasing and wages.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we don't sell Donnarumma this summer, we have a really stupid management.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
“Raiola is a great agent, good at what he does bla bla”...

He is actually on course to single handedly destroy this kids career

Very true.

Donnarumma hs been under massive pressure this year due to the actions of Raiola in the summer. You can see that in his play and the amount of mistakes he has made. For 6.5 million a year you cant be making basic errors like he did last night.

That display just drove his value through the floor. He could have been a great but now I'm questioning how mentally strong he is.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just hope we get him out of the club. What a disgrace. The worst performance of a professional GK i have ever witnessed in an important game.

Force him out.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I just hope we get him out of the club. What a disgrace. The worst performance of a professional GK i have ever witnessed in an important game.

Force him out.

You don’t have to force him out. Raiola has an important offer from psg. If reports are to be believed, PSG offered 25m for him.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You don’t have to force him out. Raiola has an important offer from psg. If reports are to be believed, PSG offered 25m for him.

We obviously have to take it, his wages are a problem. Until the end of the contract they will amount to roughly 36m.

For a GK who kills us in finals and behaves like an a..hole.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shouldnt he say sorry or something for ruining the finals?

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sell. I'd rather have someone Mirante/Consigli/Sirigu they are better and cost like 30% as much, both in terms of purchasing and wages.

Absolutely, and there aremany more gk's

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
MASSIVE OVERREACTIONS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He's our best player talent wise and shouldn't leave for ANYTHING south of 75M

Once again, he is a child. The fact that he's rich as fuck is not his fault. He has a great agent and we have dumbass representatives.

Whether he earns .5 Million or 6.5 Million will not negate the fact that as a young player, he will suffer from the same things ALL young players suffer from.

With that said I ONLY kinda blame him for the third goal....but, again, it's hard not to make mistakes when you're under constant attack from a great team such as Juventus with their quality of attack.....You put in Neuer in (whom I consider the best keeper in the world) or DDG or Oblak....and they would have conceded minimum 2 goals guaranteed. As a matter of a fact, it's not guaranteed that they would have saved quite everything that Donna did.

Donna has saved our lives so many fucking times, I'm gonna completely ignore this shit performance. COMPLETELY :o

You guys have no fucking appreciation for the things that actually are good about Milan. When I read all the criticism towards our best players it's no wonder that we lost so many good ones over the years.

Suso needs to stay.
Donna needs to stay unless we can get north of 75 M.

If we are to build this team going forward we need to keep our best pieces.
To me, these are Donnarumma, Suso, Hakan, Romagnoli, Bonucci, Kessie and Cutrone.
I think that keeping on Calabria, Zapata Silva, Bona and Biglia is useful.
The rest need to go....maybe Borini can stay as a utility player but Monto, Kalinic, Abate etc need to gtfo.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Once again, he is a child. The fact that he's rich as fuck is not his fault. He has a great agent and we have dumbass representatives.

Whether he earns .5 Million or 6.5 Million will not negate the fact that as a young player, he will suffer from the same things ALL young players suffer from.

With that said I ONLY kinda blame him for the third goal....but, again, it's hard not to make mistakes when you're under constant attack from a great team such as Juventus with their quality of attack.....You put in Neuer in (whom I consider the best keeper in the world) or DDG or Oblak....and they would have conceded minimum 2 goals guaranteed. As a matter of a fact, it's not guaranteed that they would have saved quite everything that Donna did.

Donna has saved our lives so many fucking times, I'm gonna completely ignore this shit performance. COMPLETELY :o

You guys have no fucking appreciation for the things that actually are good about Milan. When I read all the criticism towards our best players it's no wonder that we lost so many good ones over the years.

Suso needs to stay.

To me, these are Donnarumma, Suso, Hakan, Romagnoli, Bonucci, Kessie and Cutrone.
The rest need to go....maybe Borini can stay as a utility player but Monto, Kalinic, Abate etc need to gtfo.

:lol: Do you not watch ANY game at all?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Suso needs to stay.

The fact you still want to keep Suso is hilarious :lol:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Suso needs to stay.

He supported his agent against the club, or at least tolerated behavior of his agent that should not be tolerated so I´d say it is his fault.

I agree that a young player will make errors, but if a young player forces his way up into the position of a top player not a top talent he has to own up for his mistakes.

A halfway solid GK would never have conceded the 2nd and 3rd goal, it does not matter which difficult saves a GK makes if he makes such basic errors.

I´m all for protecting young player but only if the players show some basic respect for the club, if you don´t care about that you better deliver.

Keeping Donnarumma or replacing him with a good GK won´t make a difference the next 2-3 years, he might become the best GK in the world but it won´t happen that fast as he still lacks a lot.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
giving him 6m was a big mistake

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Mirabelli is a dumbass, but he has no blame in the Dollar-gate.
F&M were dealt a tough hand since Donna's contract was about to expire, and he allowed his agent to risk everything - incl his image, family reputation, safety and Milan stay - just to fully exploit the situation. Going to such extreme lengths is not normal. Especially in this context, where you had an 18 year old starter for a club with a massive fan base that worshipped him and new owners that had already proven their ambitions. You have to be stupidly greedy to allow that. And that's what their reaction to the massive fan backlash showed. They are shortsighted.

He was probably only renewed(on an unsustainable wage) so we wouldn't lose him for free.
Seemed like a good deal, overall. Not so sure about that now. His salary scares away most teams(outside China). PSG might not want him anymore(if they ever did).

As for his performance last night; he was keeping us in the game until that first goal. Then he went full re tard. He plays a big part in the horrible result, but a better GK performance wouldn't have prevented a loss.

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Feel sorry for the kid and at the same time I do not.
His agent has his own desires and he knows that he can only get his fee if he moves Gigio. Like I said before I do not care at this point, I know the story is going to end and if Gigio decides to stay it is only going to be the same distractions all over again.

Anyways like I said before let's get rid off all Raiola clients and do not let him get anywhere near Milanello.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli is a dumbass, but he has no blame in the Dollar-gate.
F&M were dealt a tough hand since Donna's contract was about to expire, and he allowed his agent to risk everything - incl his image, family reputation, safety and Milan stay - just to fully exploit the situation. Going to such extreme lengths is not normal. Especially in this context, where you had an 18 year old starter for a club with a massive fan base that worshipped him and new owners that had already proven their ambitions. You have to be stupidly greedy to allow that. And that's what their reaction to the massive fan backlash showed. They are shortsighted.

He was probably only renewed(on an unsustainable wage) so we wouldn't lose him for free.
Seemed like a good deal, overall. Not so sure about that now. His salary scares away most teams(outside China). PSG might not want him anymore(if they ever did).

As for his performance last night; he was keeping us in the game until that first goal. Then he went full re tard. He plays a big part in the horrible result, but a better GK performance wouldn't have prevented a loss.

I don´t agree that without his howlers it would have been a definitive loss. We had some opportunities, with him keeping us in the game during our weak phase in the second half we might have scored an equalizer later.