The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Hm I don't agree here. Clubs and agents have been used to Galliani selling-tactics, which is more or less «we want 10M for that player» - «we'll give ya 4.5M» - «Mkay..».

5M more or less aren't going to change our balance books anyway. However it's important for every future sale that clubs out there learn that there is no low-balling with us. Teams like Lazio or Atalanta have always cashed-in, they don't sell their players for peanuts. Mirabelli did well to follow that example and not making discounts. In the longterm we will make way more money out of our sales than if clubs expect us from the get go to give them discounts during the negotiations

I disagree, Milan can only sell on balance sheet value, there is a certain value after amortization that Milan are willing to accept otherwise it’s a loss on the books and this will worsen our situation with FFP.

Gomez can go cheaper than 5m this summer but it will reflect as positive on the balance sheet.

P.S no one can use Galliani’s Tactics but Galliani :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Milinkovic-Savic would be a very good signing, but not as much a priority as a striker or a left-back. 3rd in terms of priority would be someone of his characteristics.

Also, Nainggolan is certainly a better overall player if we are considering players in the league. Alisson to me is also at that level. Icardi and Insigne are probably the best players in the league all things considered.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The important thing was to keep a clean sheet, because our goals in the second leg will be worth double. Gigio Donnarumma performed a miracle save, otherwise we’d have gone a goal behind.”

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Milinkovic-Savic would be a very good signing, but not as much a priority as a striker or a left-back. 3rd in terms of priority would be someone of his characteristics.

Also, Nainggolan is certainly a better overall player if we are considering players in the league. Alisson to me is also at that level. Icardi and Insigne are probably the best players in the league all things considered.

Agree. Striker is our #1 priority.

Naingollan has been a shadow of his former self this year.

Best player is Dybala. Milinkovic Savic is def in the top 5 though.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are reporting SMS to psg for 150m this summer. Big guns are coming for him, we can’t compete. The guy is miles ahead of Pogba and younger, the only difference is the hype.

Damn, what a shame, but it was obvious this would happen. Maybe we have a chance if we try to burn the concurrence by biding a huge bag of money early in may or june.

Our CB pair are only getting better, Bonucci is improving every game and Romagnoli is the best CB in Europe(my biased opinion :D). I am still hoping it’s a physical limitation that preventing RR from performing, I think it’s a preparation thing, he signed to Milan coming from injury. The guy isn’t as dumb as abate for example it’s just he gets burned due to fitness/physical form, add to that being played in a 3 man defence multiple times by montella.

Yeah I see what you mean and given how well he performed in pre-season I think it's absolutely possible that he will regain that form. People here are writing him off way to early.

I disagree, Milan can only sell on balance sheet value, there is a certain value after amortization that Milan are willing to accept otherwise it’s a loss on the books and this will worsen our situation with FFP.

Gomez can go cheaper than 5m this summer but it will reflect as positive on the balance sheet.

P.S no one can use Galliani’s Tactics but Galliani :D

True, and that's what I actually meant when I wrote that other teams don't sell their players under the valutation they have made so we should follow that example. Thank you for clearing that out :) :thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Was our bid of 70mil declined for him?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Italian clubs spend €50m

Premier League spending almost 10 times that.

Last night Napoli saw a big move for Matteo Politano collapse, and that would really have been the only big money deal this month.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, €50m was spent by Serie A clubs in total this window, with La Repubblica reporting just a €20m net spend.

Juventus, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Milan and Napoli all failed to do any expensive business, with the Nerazzurri taking Lisandro Lopez and Rafinha on loan.

The Giallorossi, meanwhile, did a last minute loan with obligation to buy deal for Jonathan Silva after losing Emerson Palmieri to Chelsea, while their city rivals signed Martin Caceres from Lazio.

This stands in marked contrast to the Premier League, with Deloitte reporting that English clubs spent €492.5m this month alone.

Virgil van Dijk joined Liverpool for €85m, with Arsenal spending €63m on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Manchester City paying Aymeric Laporte’s €65m release clause.

Between the summer and January transfer windows, Premier League clubs have spent over €2bn.

La Liga was just behind the Premier League in terms of money spent, with €271m, but much of that was made up by Philippe Coutinho’s €160m move from Liverpool to Barcelona.

https://www.football-italia.net/116553/italian-clubs-spend-€50m

Serie A is back :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Gustavo's Window

Who else you got? Dybala? Wandito? Piguain? Insignie? Pjanic? I wouldn't take anyone of those over SMS but Dybala is close.

Dybala, insigne, mertens, nainggolan on form are all better than him atm.

He is very good though, but we did stop him most of the times except those last 20mins or so in the serie a match where he won all the aerial duels. Nothing suggested that he is the best player in serie a.

Just because you prefer him to those players doesn’t make him better than them. For instance i would prefer for us to sign dembele instead of suarez even though the later is several levels above dembele

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Nainggolan certainly isn't the same player he once was and he's significantly older. I don't rate Icardi and Insigne as high as others do but they're good.

Alisson doesn't even enter this discussion because a keeper is much easier to replace than a world class field player.

We should look for a striker once we solve Kalinic/Silva issue. We can't really buy a new striker until we move those two. There are some interesting left backs like

Agree. Striker is our #1 priority.

Naingollan has been a shadow of his former self this year.

Best player is Dybala. Milinkovic Savic is def in the top 5 though.

Dybala scored 14 goals in the league so far. 6 against Sassulo and Genoa and another 2 against Verona. So more than half of his goals come against absolute fodder tier clubs. Hasn't scored in group phase of CL.

Yeah, I'll take SMS over him. As I said, Dybala is close but Sergey is just another level.

Was our bid of 70mil declined for him?

If it was real, then yeah. Lotito is very demanding and he knows he can get much more out of SMS.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

He is very good though, but we did stop him most of the times except those last 20mins or so in the serie a match where he won all the aerial duels. Nothing suggested that he is the best player in serie a.

Just because you prefer him to those players doesn’t make him better than them. For instance i would prefer for us to sign dembele instead of suarez even though the later is several levels above dembele

"These players are better than him if they're on form" But are they?

That's like me saying SMS is better than them once he's in form and fulfills his final potential.

All I know is that Savic scares the ever loving shit out of me when he is on the ball more than any other player in the league and he's only getting better.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
To me, Icardi is head and shoulders above every striker in the league. If only he had a semblance of a team behind him, he'd be scoring a goal a game.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Narrowest of margins, but yes, even above Our Andre.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Icardi is the perfect box striker, he’s trying hard to connect the play and odd through pass but it isn’t for him.

#9s are becoming a rare breed and they are only getting expensive. I am so excited we got our own for years to come. Cutrone will be the perfect #9 for Milan his trajectory growth is scary, I don’t even wanna imagine him in 3 year if he progressed the same way as now.

He’s growing rapidly and if he manages to finish this season with 15 goals, we will really have hard time fiending off interests. Forget Silva, Cutrone is the real deal. Good thing his agent is close to Milan and the boy got a cool head.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Ricardo Rodriguez is very unlikely to play against Udinese as he won't recover in time, according to @MilanNewsit

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

@Bold Agreed. I'd sacrifice the left back if we HAD a chance to sign SMS though. Guy is a fucking tank. Radja has regressed over the years.

He is very good though, but we did stop him most of the times except those last 20mins or so in the match where he won all the aerial duels. Nothing suggested that he is the best player in .

You want to sign dembele, a guy who skips training and practice to force moves to other teams when he has the best chance to despite having a 5 year contract? No weak mentality players please ;)

Nainggolan certainly isn't the same player he once was and he's significantly older. I don't rate Icardi and Insigne as high as others do but they're good.

Alisson doesn't even enter this discussion because a keeper is much easier to replace than a world class field player.

We should look for a striker once we solve Kalinic/Silva issue. We can't really buy a new striker until we move those two. There are some interesting left backs like

Dybala scored 14 goals in the league so far. 6 against Sassulo and Genoa and another 2 against Verona. So more than half of his goals come against absolute fodder tier clubs. Hasn't scored in group phase of CL.

Yeah, I'll take SMS over him. As I said, Dybala is close but Sergey is just another level.

If it was real, then yeah. Lotito is very demanding and he knows he can get much more out of SMS.
This.

To me, Icardi is head and shoulders above every striker in the league. If only he had a semblance of a team behind him, he'd be scoring a goal a game.
It's because the strikers in serie a are not top tier level like in the EPL or LA Liga or from PSG/Bayern. That's why icardi is considered the best number 9.
Icardi is the perfect box striker, he’s trying hard to connect the play and odd through pass but it isn’t for him.

#9s are becoming a rare breed and they are only getting expensive. I am so excited we got our own for years to come. Cutrone will be the perfect #9 for Milan his trajectory growth is scary, I don’t even wanna imagine him in 3 year if he progressed the same way as now.

He’s growing rapidly and if he manages to finish this season with 15 goals, we will really have hard time fiending off interests. Forget Silva, Cutrone is the real deal. Good thing his agent is close to Milan and the boy got a cool head.
This.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

he really loves Milan and i don't think there will be any problem.
he already said he has no intention to leave milan.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
LW is more important than LB IMO, but I do agree that a top striker is the number 1 priority.

I think the team needs 6 players, with 2-3 of them being starting caliber players. I am not ready to write RR off as yet and I think with a littl bit more time with the newfound team identity we have that he will improve (similar to Biglia etc)

I certainly wouldn’t break the bank on a starter LB when we have two wingers who are so lacking in dynamism and ball carrying ability.

IMO the signings needed are:
CF
LW
CM
LB
CM
RW

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tbh i dont think Milinkovic was great vs us in last game. Ok he is a good player, but i didnt see whats so scary about him, he had a few shots that are either too weak, or straight to Donna.
Its safe to say im not that big of a fan like some of you guys :D

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We dont need one more lb! Calabria can cover that.

Milan need 3rd very good cb if they see Mussachio is not good enough.

Then, one very good central midfielder, potential top player. Bonaventura can cover winger also.

And one cf in place of kalinic.

3 very good players is enough, 3 RIGHT players. We cant spend much money now...

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It would have been nice to add some depth, but overall I agree with keeping the team as it is right now. There was too much change last summer, and it took four months for the squad to even look like a top 4 contender. Everyone is sort of finding their way now, and I think tinkering would have been a mistake.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
We dont need one more lb! Calabria can cover that.

Milan need 3rd very good cb if they see Mussachio is not good enough.

Then, one very good central midfielder, potential top player. Bonaventura can cover winger also.

And one cf in place of kalinic.

3 very good players is enough, 3 RIGHT players. We cant spend much money now...

Calabria has only just shown signs of improvement at RB, and his left foot is not great, so I prefer a left footed option to give competition to RR, as Antonelli plays one game and then gets injured. We are so spoilt with the example of Maldini at LB that we keep trying to stick right footers there. Only Paolo can do it!

Zapata and Musacchio are serviceable backups and we can address that after next season. The positions I mentioned are to add quality and quantity where we lack. We only have two wingers for two spots, two CM’s for two spots and LB for one spot (again Antonelli is permacrocked so I don’t count him)

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian clubs spend €50m

Premier League spending almost 10 times that.

Last night Napoli saw a big move for Matteo Politano collapse, and that would really have been the only big money deal this month.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, €50m was spent by Serie A clubs in total this window, with La Repubblica reporting just a €20m net spend.

Juventus, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Milan and Napoli all failed to do any expensive business, with the Nerazzurri taking Lisandro Lopez and Rafinha on loan.

The Giallorossi, meanwhile, did a last minute loan with obligation to buy deal for Jonathan Silva after losing Emerson Palmieri to Chelsea, while their city rivals signed Martin Caceres from Lazio.

This stands in marked contrast to the Premier League, with Deloitte reporting that English clubs spent €492.5m this month alone.

Virgil van Dijk joined Liverpool for €85m, with Arsenal spending €63m on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Manchester City paying Aymeric Laporte’s €65m release clause.

Between the summer and January transfer windows, Premier League clubs have spent over €2bn.

La Liga was just behind the Premier League in terms of money spent, with €271m, but much of that was made up by Philippe Coutinho’s €160m move from Liverpool to Barcelona.

https://www.football-italia.net/116553/italian-clubs-spend-€50m

Serie A is back :lol:

also wtf happened with SmS wankers? he is good and his body is a big + but calm your tits
best in the league my ass :fp::fp::fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Take Wanda away from him and he’ll become a Maxi Lopez

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Coming back to the main discussion point of this whole thread, is Gustavo sold yet?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Take Wanda away from him and he’ll become a Maxi Lopez

wanda-nara-kocE-U160668105411SmE-350x467@Gazzetta-Web_articolo.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No. But Argentinean window is closed end of today I think

Cutting it close... Mirabelli had one job this window. Just one job.

Status
Not open for further replies.