• Milan wins

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Please no NDJ.

There's just absolutely no need for him and he's fucking utterly useless. He'll throw himself into a few tackles, look like a hero and salute the crowd and go on being a fucking drain.

:lol::lol:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please no NDJ.

There's just absolutely no need for him and he's fucking utterly useless. He'll throw himself into a few tackles, look like a hero and salute the crowd and go on being a fucking drain.

:thumbsup::lol:

That's literally all he's done here at Milan.

As well as exposing our defense and keeping us at midtable.

I hope we delete his thread once he's gone since he's done nothing worth remembering.

Tasht

Dreamer!!!
Reaction score
I wish to see a Milan game without the two Dedications

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup::lol:

That's literally all he's done here at Milan.

As well as exposing our defense and keeping us at midtable.

I hope we delete his thread once he's gone since he's done nothing worth remembering.

no love for de jong ?? :cry:

tumblr_n538n3GJlP1qaorn7o1_400.gif

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Saw this on twitter just now, expected line-up, milannews.it talking about it too

CPX_eCvVAAAYj1_.jpg

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
De Jong > Honda

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need the 3 points. We need to be compact and not play a high line because Udinese tends to play the long pass beatinf the off side trap. Out of their players Di Natale means always trouble, Duvan Zapata is not the beast that people make him to be however he is very physical. I would say that the most problematic player if he starts it will be Bruno Fernandes.

Watched their game against Empoli. Udinese is a very physical team therefore Balo could be useful as long as he does not over does it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
udinese coming off 3 losses in a row...I can't see us pulling more than a draw especially after that poor display by the defense vs palermo

same line up pls

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know, sirs, that De Jong is not optimal in any formation, but if you're going to play him, I don't see why a 4-4-2 with De Jong/Monty, Kuco/Bona, and Balo/Bacca would spell complete disaster. De Jong Monty sounds better than anything with Boli and Bona playing together.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
De jong winner. Mark my words.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Calabria at LB would be a waste since we should making the most of his crossing abilities. :thumbsup:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
pls no abate...and no ndj too...would be nice to see Ely though...sub maybe

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
all i know is antonelli needs to start at lb, maybe have des move to the right. Balo as a treq would be nice but miha said he wont play him with bacca and adriano

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
As much as I want the lineup to stay relatively the same, I wouldn't mind seeing 3ATB with how poor our fullbacks have been.

So something like this:

------------Bacca----Adriano------------
DeS-----Bona--Monto--Kucka---Abate/Calabria
-------Romagnoli---Ely---Zapata------------

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if Monto/Zapata/Kucka aren't replaced with De Jong/Ely/Poli. Probably Balo will start in place of Adriano.

Balotelli----Bacca
Honda
Bona--De Jong--Poli
DeS--Romagnoli--Ely--Calabria
Lopez

Udinese play a 352 and pack the midfield, so it's going to be a challenge for De Jong. We won't have much time on the ball. Honda going to have to work hard. Might be a similar game Fiorentina if we're not careful, but i'm thinking we're going to be playing deeper than usual and use Balotelli as an out ball on the outside of their back three to quickly launch counters with Bacca. As long as Balotelli keeps drifting beyond their back three (to leave Bacca with three at the back) we'll have enough superiority elsewhere to keep possession. If he stays static and is kept in check by a defender, we'll have problems.

Edit: DeS will have a MUCH better game since he won't have a winger to mark, but that's only because there will be more pressure centrally on our CB's. Doubt Ely will enjoy marking Di Natale (maybe Zapata should play this one?)

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if Monto/Zapata/Kucka aren't replaced with De Jong/Ely/Poli. Probably Balo will start in place of Adriano.

You're expecting or hoping Miha will make stupid decisions?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're expecting or hoping Miha will make stupid decisions?

Montolivo i'm pretty sure needs to rest. Kucka I heard is feeling pain in his ankle after the knock last game and needs a break. Zapata only because he wants to give Ely another chance, but i'm not entirely sure it's the right game for that. Balo, because he's better than Adriano as a partner for Bacca.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montolivo i'm pretty sure needs to rest. Kucka I heard is feeling pain in his ankle after the knock last game and needs a break. Zapata only because he wants to give Ely another chance, but i'm not entirely sure it's the right game for that. Balo, because he's better than Adriano as a partner for Bacca.

Ok. The only games where I'd consider resting a starter are home games against minnows. There are no easy away games for us in Serie A, except maybe Frosinone and Carpi.

Ely deserves another chance, but he should start with one of those easy home games.

Balo should prove he has grown up and become a dependable footballer somewhere else. Then he can return to Milan.

Poli as 433/4312 CM should be avoided even if Kucka does not recover. Change system, have 3 CBs behind the midfield, give him a different role, start Mauri, whatever...just don't start Poli as a CM in a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2, especially in an away game.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Kucka out for Udinese's match.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan