Official R&B user appreciation thread

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It has been a couple of awesome days @ the RnB forum. Big <3 to everyone...

Indeed. This Zlatan thread has spread the love and i feel like an important member. :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i feel like an important member. :proud:

1055369s.gif

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hehehe just playin :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
WTF

my absence can surely be explained by something other than MARRIAGE!
:D

Welcome back mate!

Big props to Congo &Jasper for the awesome Zlatan welcome videos .You guys rock :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MilanLover1899 - vital contribution to streams thread for few years.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Thanks sooooo much Soldier, Ashish and Marcus for everything :)
You guys are awesome

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Big shout out to Ash and Wild. We might disagree from time to time but y'all real niggas n/r. Respect :cool:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Big shout out to Ash and Wild. We might disagree from time to time but y'all real niggas n/r. Respect :cool:

drumming up votes 4 annual midseason popularity contest??????
:tongue:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
drumming up votes 4 annual midseason popularity contest??????
:tongue:
Nah no way I could ever win that again. I'm just very appreciative of the way they conduct themselves. P.S did you read my poem in your honour? :)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nah no way I could ever win that again. I'm just very appreciative of the way they conduct themselves. P.S did you read my poem in your honour? :)

where is it??!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

fuck off for being overrun by senatore, are you transformed into a mod or something?:D

Love you mate
but congo should be the bench mark :D and ali should be second bench mark for the forum

But too much dude love that level of dude love is scary atleast for me

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ah fuck it I'll do an appreaciation that I didn't do seriously before

M84 cause I actually have him as top 5 posters in here, possibly my favorite (I love making big egos bigger :D), fun to read even when he posts BS stuff. Possibly one of the few I like having back and forth comments when we disagree on something (and I do enjoy the few times I've told him off). I actually appreaciate the fact that he somehow started giving me positive feelings for Milan again, specially cause he reminded me about one of the greatest feelings of being a fan, his a really good fan, possibly biased in some cases, and his mind changes quite a lot (can't blame him on neither, it's not anything negative), but at least he acknowledges it. And yes M84, I'm doing this inspite of the fact that you only have my boobs to thank ;).

Also some appreciation to Sven + The Bear, love reading their posts + wall of texts, and I love the Bear's avatar (and I loved Sacchi's avatar). Both have lots of quality.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
The Bear is newcommer of the year, alongside HD.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think Capitao is awesome, crazy brazilian.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thankss for the mention Dru. Really appreciated.
Kid (well I guess you're an adult now) I always loved you n/h...ever since you were back at goal.com trying to get me and Lumir (= "glorious bastard") and PRESHEVARI (= ROSSONERO_PR) banned :proud:

I always knew you were a good kid and it's a good thing me and Lumir were the mods and not you because you would have banned our asses (how many times did you report us? :D:tongue: ) :D
You're lucky I liked you n/h so much else I'd have convinced Lumir to ban YOU :D

Seriously thanks for the support :) This is how I'd wish all of us Milanistas could be together but I guess if even physical and spiritual brothers can't get along wishing for a forum fraternity is a bit too lofty an aspiration.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
ali is the newcomer of the year for me.

I like quinni
but Wild and wet ones kick major ass over here :star:
easily third and fourth fav posters ever after billy and giaz

Last edited:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Kid (well I guess you're an adult now) I always loved you n/h...ever since you were back at goal.com trying to get me and Lumir (= "glorious bastard") and PRESHEVARI (= ROSSONERO_PR) banned :proud:

I always knew you were a good kid and it's a good thing me and Lumir were the mods and not you because you would have banned our asses (how many times did you report us? :D:tongue: ) :D
You're lucky I liked you n/h so much else I'd have convinced Lumir to ban YOU :D

Seriously thanks for the support :) This is how I'd wish all of us Milanistas could be together but I guess if even physical and spiritual brothers can't get along wishing for a forum fraternity is a bit too lofty an aspiration.

i was on that forum too..

u have any idea where the hell is lumir ?