Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
its fake ..but who cares funny as hell:D

Aapert

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Kaka,Pippo,Gattuso,Nesta
Az. said:
its fake ..but who cares funny as hell:D

Are you sure? :)
Berlusconi really is famous about he's behavior. Like when he called finland's president a lesbian and when he called some german politicians nazis. It wouldn't be a surprise if that video was real.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Aapert said:
Berlusconi really is famous about he's behavior. Like when he called finland's president a lesbian and when he called some german politicians nazis. It wouldn't be a surprise if that video was real.
yeah,i read something about that before..
but if he really did THIS,he has completely lost his mind..:D

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
ADRIANO GALLIANI'S DECLARATIONS
12/12/2007 11:57:00 AM
Adriano Galliani met the Italian journalists who are following Milan in Japan at the 'Yokohama International Stadium', during the Rossoneri's training.

YOKOHAMA - These are the declarations of the Rossoneri's General Manager, Adriano Galliani, during the meeting with the Italian journalists at the 'Yokohama International Stadium', during the Rossoneri's training:

"Nothing in particular. Today at 12pm, the time limit to modify the list of Milan for the Club World Cup. Ronaldo told us that he won't make it and that he still feels pain. He will remain in Japan to follow the games. On the physical problem of Ronaldo, I don't have any replies, I'm not a doctor.
"Now we must only think about these games. In any case, we have just one unavailable player with other 24 players all available.

"I'm not making any evaluation. Ronaldo is unfortunately injured from the 31st of July and only played at Cagliari. I don't know what else to say. He doesn't have any lesions, but he says he is still feeling pain, and if he feels pain no one doubts him. Ronaldo is very disappointed. We removed him from the list because he asked us to do so. It's the second final he misses and he's very disappointed. For his return we cannot make any predictions, because neither I nor Carlo Ancelotti are doctors.
"We have the pride, even without Ronaldo, that we won the Champions League, European Super Cup and the group of the Champions League. Each team has its own injured players, we just have one. I'm sorry for Ronaldo, but I'm confused. Other players have not played for a long time, but then they ame back, for example like Inzaghi."

"In January? Pato. We take Pato. In January we shall have this team plus Pato and we hope to recover Ronaldo. The really important thing, however, is to win this World Cup now which in the past two editions was won by two South Americans."

acmilan.com

why the hell does he repeat himself all the time??

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
LOL. Good eye. :) Well, Fester is old and senile, after all. Maybe he also hits the bong once in a while as well.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Berlusconi: Let's get 'Dinho! Tuesday 18 December, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan President Silvio Berlusconi has unveiled a cunning plan to lure Barcelona into selling them Ronaldinho.

“If, by chance, the deal could be done and the price-tag wasn’t too exaggerated….” mused the patron today on radio station Rtl 102.5.

“I have an idea: why don’t we start a collection among all the Rossoneri fans? That way the supporters could give themselves and their President a wonderful Christmas present!”

Berlusconi is more than happy to stump up the cash himself, as he has said on numerous occasions that he would break the bank to sign the Brazilian.

A transfer is more likely than ever right now, as Ronaldinho is unsettled at the Nou Camp and has been dropped, while the fans are also turning on their former hero.

“I hear news from Barcelona that the player is not going through the best time at the moment,” continued the media magnate.

“Milan are already protagonists on the world stage, but us fans would not reject the chance to have a champion like Ronaldinho as well.”

Berlusconi may have joked about his plans, but Vice-President Adriano Galliani points out there is more than a kernel of truth to it after their Champions League, European Super Cup and Club World Cup triumphs.

“We are receiving calls from many top players, some of them unexpected, and even more agents,” explained the transfer guru.

“A team that has won as much as Milan is enticing to players, but we have a starting XI without equal in the world and it will be very difficult to improve upon this squad.”

Changes will be forced in defence, though, as Paolo Maldini has confirmed he will retire in June and Marcos Cafu could follow.

Meanwhile, 18-year-old Alexandre Pato will finally be available from January, as he turned of age after the September transfer deadline and so was ineligible.
ch4.com

B is just crazy,i can`t believe what he`s saying.. :head:
and galliani is talking bullshit,many important players have called us..WHO?? maybe anelka and co??
fuck,we desperately need changes,our reserves are simply not good enough..
i agree that our first 11 is one of the best,if not the best,but the fact is that our bench sucks..so when someone is underperforming carletto doesn`t really have too many options..
we need players who can inject pace into our game,those who can make the difference when they come in..
if so many players and agents are calling us,then why don`t we buy someone?
fuck..

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Its about time, lol add Braida too he is pretty important, all be it not as important as Galli or Berlu. :D

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Aapert said:
AHAHHAHAA that's our president :D :proud:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
The Pato + Gou situation is evidence that the Milan board need changes.
They think Pato is Maradona & the lied on our poor Gou.
When G was saying that we wont buy Emerson coz we wanna play Gou I was about 2 burst from laughing.
Its not about he was a liar coz @ the end we bought Emerson.
It was about not knowing that Gou + Emerson play in a totally different positions u stupid fuck so I really don’t think B know that Messi isn’t a defender. :o
Ppl wanted Gou 2 show he can make the team better & he did that many times + vs Benfica & still the next game he didnt play.
Even when we played Celtic + were already in second round he wasnt given an entire game.

B & G ,
U r old + stupid while Milan is 4 ever young.
So , thx a lot 4 what u v done , now fuck off.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
And what about Grimi ?
Fuck this shit man.
Braida is a joke.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
*Milan*4ever* said:
Berlusconi: Let's get 'Dinho! Tuesday 18 December, 2007

“I have an idea: why don’t we start a collection among all the Rossoneri fans? That way the supporters could give themselves and their President a wonderful Christmas present!”

wtf?? this is fuckin` stupid!
same as saying that pato in 6 months will score 30 goals
our president is insane!
he was probably druged

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanissimo said:
wtf?? this is fuckin` stupid!
same as saying that pato in 6 months will score 30 goals
our president is insane!
he was probably druged
I think he was...exaggerating. Plus chances are it's his R10 hard-on that's doing the talking.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Berlusconi is a very interesting guy,
I wouldn't say he is a bad guy,
because if I was him,
I would sell Gila and forced Maldini to retire right away.
He is a guy who have sentimental value,
which we rarely seen nowadays.
However the bad thing is Sentimental will not help us,
And it is bad when the management manage things with sentimental value as top priority.
I guess our management must really learn how to balance "need for change" and "sentimental value".

Anyway Berlusconi was a Prime Minister, so how bad could his management skill was?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
hey mr. berlusconi, its me, mohammad, the guy who always defends your actions and always thinks the way you manage the team should be taken as an example to all the clubs. i was thinking, that policy?... the one that bought us so much success in the past 5 years, well... its kinda becoming too transparent if you understand what i mean, lets get some fresh faces, some new ideas... trust me, im not an idiot like the majority of the people on this forum, i know my shit, we need to reshuffle, european and world domination isnt enough for a team like milan, we need the scudetto, seeing the look on inters face when they lose is just as rewarding as seeing maldini lift another CL, i cannot stand the fact that inter have been beating us and outplaying us for the last 2 years. regards!

- Mohammad

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well the funniest thing I find on this forum is when people demand a management change:D
They bash Berlusconi+Galliani when Berlusconi is the guy who made Milan one of the best clubs in the world.
It;s not like Silvio and Galliani came now :rolleyes: They were around when most of the people started supporting Milan...Sure they make mistakes but they are the guys who bought Van Basten,Rijkaard,Gullit,Savicevic,Weah,Boban,Leonardo,Kaka,Sheva,Pippo,Nestaetc,etc.

Fret21

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane
Edi said:
Well the funniest thing I find on this forum is when people demand a management change:D
They bash Berlusconi+Galliani when Berlusconi is the guy who made Milan one of the best clubs in the world.
It;s not like Silvio and Galliani came now :rolleyes: They were around when most of the people started supporting Milan...Sure they make mistakes but they are the guys who bought Van Basten,Rijkaard,Gullit,Savicevic,Weah,Boban,Leonardo,Kaka,Sheva,Pippo,Nestaetc,etc.

Of course, and we need that good judgement F........ RIGHT NOW
But of course - Kaka turned out to be a brilliant move, but come on - say that the managment is smart by buying Ronaldinho (well no shit sherlock?)

Last edited:

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Berlusconi: Zambro yes, Dinho no Monday 14 January, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan President Silvio Berlusconi has announced that Gianluca Zambrotta will move in June, but left Ronaldinho to Chelsea.

“I definitely think Zambrotta will be joining us in June. He would love to come here and it shouldn’t be too difficult to reach an agreement with Barcelona,” he told Sky Italia television.

The Rossoneri had already been heavily linked with World Cup winner Zambrotta in 2006 and again last summer, but it seems as if the transfer will finally be completed before Euro 2008.

Former Juventus man Zambrotta is a key figure for Carlo Ancelotti’s plans, as he can play as a full-back on either flank or in a more advanced position.

Milan gave Alexandre Pato his Serie A debut in Sunday evening’s 5-2 victory over Napoli, where he played alongside fellow Brazilians Kaka and Ronaldo.

Berlusconi has always maintained his prime target on the transfer market is Ronaldinho, but there are reports from Spain that he is very close to Chelsea.

“In all honesty, I am not disappointed by this news,” insisted Berlusconi. “We never said we’d do anything for him.

“I believe a great champion can always find space in a squad, but with the stars we have now that could create some difficult situations in the locker room. He is not going through a good period of form and is even disappointing the Barca fans.

“Besides, we have Yoann Gourcuff who is like a new player and he’ll certainly have more space in the future.”

The patron was overjoyed at seeing the ‘Trio delle meraviglie’ of Kaka-Ronaldo-Pato together lighting up San Siro.

“We were waiting for this evening. Aside from Pato we also got the return of Ronaldo, who remains an extraordinary player who still has many years ahead of him.

“We wanted to create this Brazilian super trio and for the first time that dream came true before our very eyes. The result also proved it is a good system.

“In 20 years we have become the most successful club side of all time with 18 international trophies. I pledge to the fans we can continue that success for the next 20 years.”

channel4.com

after reading this,it seems to me that berlusconi is finally getting smarter..
i`m very happy to hear him say that he won`t do anything just to get ronaldinho,and he will `leave` him to chelsea..
and he wants gourcuff to get more playing time..

i don`t remember him saying something like this,and after a long time i am finally optimistic about what we will do on the transfer market..

i just hope he meant everything he said..

Last edited:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
To be honest I have always liked Berlusconi and Galliani they have done so much for our team, they cant be forgoten ever. They are our history and our future. :proud:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
The media twist Berlusconi's words. I watched DS tonight and he was dead set on the money. A very good speaker as well. Cleared up a lot of things which have been said in the press over the past few months.

Fret21

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane
Please, share some info with the rest of us, seriously.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Berlusconi mentioned that three defenders will leave at the conclusion of the season. These are: Maldini, Cafu and I'm not sure who the other is... probably Serginho.

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
San Paolo said:
Berlusconi mentioned that three defenders will leave at the conclusion of the season. These are: Maldini, Cafu and I'm not sure who the other is... probably Serginho.

naah its not Serginho.. they'll let Simic go! i mean in my opinion they should let Serginho go as well, but in this case its almost definite that Simic will leave in June, of course if he doesnt leave now in January.

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besfort said:
It's surely Serginho, 'cause last I heard that Simic has extended his contract 'till 2010.

well, thats news to me :tongue: .. nah really i didnt know we keepin Simic.

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besfort said:
Every post of mine, is news to others. :D

well.. now the mystery is unsolved.. u are that mistery guy Berlusconi keeps talking about, the advisor they have without ever mentioning a name:tongue: that's good to know:D

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
diTa said:
well, thats news to me :tongue: .. nah really i didnt know we keepin Simic.

I guess, if we lose to CATANIA in COPA ITALIA this Wednesday, then we can give up SIMIC in January !!

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
San Paolo said:

Thank god. Fullback depth is our weakest position. Hopefully we buy the players to improve these areas, I think he said 1 experienced...Zambrotta and young one...prolly Marzoratti or someone we buy.