Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
Anyone knows how our Primavera are doing in the League now ?

No Di Gennaro, Darmian, Aubameyang,... wonder how they reacted on the losses...
+ how good the new youngsters from (Slovenia?) play..

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
TRIESTE - Ottimo esordio in campionato per la formazione Primavera di Filippo Galli. Sul campo sintetico di Trieste i rossoneri hanno battuto la Triestina per 5-0. Quattro i gol nel primo tempo con le reti di Caraglia, P.Aubameyang (2) e Osuji. Nel secondo tempo ha chiuso la sfida Paloschi.

Primavera won the 1st game in league.. 5 - 0 vs Triestina..

Caraglia , P.Aubameyang ( 2 goals ) , Osuji and one Paloschi..

I guess we have the head of table now..

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
bring matteo darmian to our first team... :D

is this picture is esord.96 which christian maldini playing?

primavera.jpg

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
FMD P.Aubameyang is an absolute machine!!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ Can't stop scoring? :D Big brother might be getting a little jealous, don't you think?

How about the new guys we signed this summer? I can remember at least three talents mentioned on the official site. How are they doing? Would be nice if we'd have someone like Dos Santos spring up a surprise or two for us ... that might be they way to go.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^ Dos Santos has chances to impress.. under Ancelotti it's very hard for youngster to get a chance.. but still Barcelona has tradition bringing perfect players from youth sector.. Messi , Bojan , Dos Santos.. but I dont know how the hell they lost Fabregas to Arsenal ? ..

It's stupid for Milan.. because we had from our academy .. Oddo .. we sold him .. than we payed 8 milion euro for our product..

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
Judging from their performances...They should gotta chance at the first team...
Hopefully Milan wont waste their talents...Aubemayang seems to have some talent...
Did he ever play for the first team...I dont get Ancelotti, why wouldn't he use him on the first team, at least as a sub...at least that will encourage him to work harder...
Wat an ignorance team to waste all their young players, and buy some jerk who can only score twice/season for 18m $...

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Milan hardly like to rely on their own youth team players. It's not like in the past where we brougt up players like Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Costacurta... during that magical period. They'd rather prefer to scout overseas to purchase a young talent, mostly in South America. Barcelona have an ubelievable youth system. To think they let a player of Fab's status leave is quite insane yet they produce quality players in Xavi and Iniesta who fill the void quite well.

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ Cesc > Xavi + The Corpse (Iniesta :D ) combined IMO.

You can hardly blame A. for not playing younger players if they cannot perform better than other older options already in the squad - Especially when immediate results are clearly the order of the day. Kaka' is one example; and a relatively young Pirlo (23-24 in 2002-2003) another; of young players he helped develop. He obviously does recognize the importance of youth in a squad, otherwise we wouldn't have signed Pato.

I've never really followed the Primavera ... is there a site, other than the official, that gives more info?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
^^ Cesc > Xavi + The Corpse (Iniesta :D ) combined IMO.
Well no shit. At the rate he is currently playing at:

Cesc > (Xavi + The Corpse (Iniesta :D ))*2 (couldn't find a squared sign :tongue: )

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
'^' is the 'to the power' sign. So, '^ 2' would be squared. Never know when it will come in handy, especially for the Primavera players :tongue: :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^Ha, it is too. I was thinking along the lines of a small 2... either way same shit different smell =)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Milan-Ravenna 2-0
64' Darmian (M), 83' Rampinini (M)

They remain top of the table alongside Inter..

Nice work primavera.. keep it up.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Besi said:
Milan-Ravenna 2-0
64' Darmian (M), 83' Rampinini (M)

They remain top of the table alongside Inter..

Nice work primavera.. keep it up.
DARMIAN!!!!!!!! :star:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
YOUTH SECTOR: THE NEXT GAMES
11/7/2007
MILAN - In the next weekend a turn of rest for the Primavera, but all the other teams of the Rossoneri youth will be playing. Amongst the appointments, we note the away game of the Berretti team at Cremona (Cremonese-Milan, Saturday at 2.30pm) and the Allievi Nazionali who are coming from the derby win: Lecco-Milan, on Sunday 11th of November at 11am. | |

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
PRIMAVERA: INTER-MILAN 0-0
08/12/2007
MILANO - E' terminato con un pareggio a reti inviolate il derby Primavera Inter-Milan. Il tabellino:
INTER: Alfonso; Filippini, Federici, D.Esposito, Pedrelli; Maaroufi, Khrin, Bolzoni, Puccio; Balotelli, Napoli (24'st Litteri).
MILAN: Offredi; Lunati, Darmian (40'st Fondrini), Romagnoli, Bruscagin; Umunegbu, Caraglia, Guerci, Malacarne; Paloschi (43'st Rampinini), Orlandi (28'st P.Aubameyang).
Arbitro: Gallione (Alessandria).
Ammoniti: Bolzoni, Puccio, Maaroufi, Litteri; Caraglia.

acmilan.com

we are 2nd,still three points behind inter in the league..

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^ But do we have a game less ?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Si è appena conclusa la gara tra Empoli e Milan, posticipo della 13' giornata del campionato Primavera. I rossoneri hanno battuto i toscani in trasferta 2-0, con la bella doppietta di Alberto Paloschi..

This guy looks promising... he should take the chance..

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
Besi said:
con la bella doppietta di Alberto Paloschi..
It looks that finally our PRIMAVERA can give us one serious player...
Lets hope he will be one of the four PRIMAVERA players that mentioned Carletto..
And i`m against of the idea of LOANING him elsewhere, i`ve seen this guy in trainings in MilanChannel and i am really impressed
I`m convinced that he can already give to Milan more than 24 milion and 17 milion striker :tongue:

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan Sign Another One For The Future

Milan have secured a promising defensive talent in reaching a deal with Serie B side Bologna for Michelangelo Albertazzi.

The Rossoneri now officially own half the rights to the 16-year-old, who will continue playing his football in the colours of Bologna for the remainder of this season at least.

Fiorentina were also reported to be interested in the youngster, who has shown plenty of promise as a key component of Italy’s U-17 team

Sounds good.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Bes said:

Milan have secured a promising defensive talent in reaching a deal with Serie B side Bologna for Michelangelo Albertazzi.

The Rossoneri now officially own half the rights to the 16-year-old, who will continue playing his football in the colours of Bologna for the remainder of this season at least.

Fiorentina were also reported to be interested in the youngster, who has shown plenty of promise as a key component of Italy’s U-17 team

Sounds good.

i think your story was from the summer we co-owned him then left him on loan, yesterday i think we brought the other half so now he is our player not sure if he is still on loan at bolagna though.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dann said:
i think your story was from the summer we co-owned him then left him on loan, yesterday i think we brought the other half so now he is our player not sure if he is still on loan at bolagna though.

No, he was not ours.
Milan has signed him with the co-own decision, and he'll spend the season at Bologna.

After that, every player has his price, and the 2 teams that own his rights (Milan and Bologna) will bid for him. Whoever makes the higher bid, will sign him permanently.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Bes said:

Sounds good.

He'll be loaned out to various clubs until he is 25 or something. :)

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bes said:
No, he was not ours.
Milan has signed him with the co-own decision, and he'll spend the season at Bologna.

After that, every player has his price, and the 2 teams that own his rights (Milan and Bologna) will bid for him. Whoever makes the higher bid, will sign him permanently.

i still think im right he isnt on the bologna official site anymore he was at the start of the season when we co-owned him i checked.

31/1/2008 18:56
Albertazzi al Milan

Il Bologna FC 1909 comunica di aver raggiunto l’accordo con l’A.C. Milan per il trasferimento a titolo definitivo del difensore Michelangelo Albertazzi al club rossonero, che già ne deteneva la compartecipazione.

thats from the bologna official site

Bologna FC 1909 communicates to have caught up the agreement with the A.C. Milan for definitive the transfer of the defender Michelangelo Albertazzi to the rossonero club, than already of it stopped the compartecipazione.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we lost to inter 3-2 today paloschi scored but missed a p.k in the 88'min it was in the cup i think it was 4-3 on agg to inter :cry:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PRIMAVERA: MILAN-FIORENTINA 1-0
2/24/2008
MILAN - The Primavera game between Milan and Fiorentina ended just before 1.30pm at Bresso. The Rossoneri with the defensive central duo Digao-Darmian and with the excellent Albertazzi on the left, the Rossoneri maanged to win thanks to a great goal by Paloschi, scored in the 18th minute of the first half.

M

MassterMark

i have a dream today that our primavera is realy realy good, and much more players should play in our first squad;);););););)

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Does anyone know of any promising midfielders who could make it into our squad over the next couple years. Probably as future DM starlets?

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo Fan said:
Does anyone know of any promising midfielders who could make it into our squad over the next couple years. Probably as future DM starlets?

thats what i want to know we have defenders darmian and albertazzi, strikers paloschi and de gennaro(attacking midfield/foward) but at the moment no dm's why?

Schedule