The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

BREAKING: Pep Guardiola has signed a new deal with @ManCity keeping him with the Premier League champions until 2021. #SSN

So in 2021 we will be done with Grinta era... And can hopefully entice Pep G to come get us playing the football that made us the #1 team in world.football

I can wait 3 more years

fraudiola can fuck off :lol: we have enough managers who keep robbing China, we dont need another thief

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
FFP is the dumbest document ever written. It ensures teams that were already making a lot of money at the time of it's introduction stay up, and teams that are trying to get to the next level stay down.
:thumbsup:

Yeah I think Yonghong is about as well-known in China as that crazy preacher Dru often quotes is in India.

More like a camel with its head buried deep. Or more realistically, like a jobhunter polishing his resume.

Please don't revel in your ignorance. It's embarrassing.

Google "top Islamic Preachers in the World" and Zakir Naik comes up at the top of the page and in nearly every result.
Top Result here

Google "Top Chinese Billionaires" and Li is nowhere to be found
Top Result here

I couldn't even find him here

You simply can't keep lying like this.
Go away

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
seasons come and seasons go, yet the love for baselli stays. I'm sure if we already didnt have bertolacci kucka and such, mirabelli would be all over them. I have a feeling we're still ruled by :g:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
reports about Radja to Zenit for 50m?? Sad if we cant compete for him

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The list of players that didn't make it for France... Wissam Ben Yedder (Sevilla), Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich) Benoit Costil (Bordeaux), Mathieu Debuchy (Saint-Etienne), Lucas Digne (Barcelona), Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal), Anthony Martial (Manchester United), Adrien Rabiot (PSG), Mamadou Sakho (Crystal Palace), Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham), Kurt Zouma (Stoke City - on loan from Chelsea).

We should take a look at some of these names if they want to change clubs possibly if that helps them. Coman, Lacazette, Martial, Rabiot specifically.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When people bring up that Milan beat Roma, Lazio, Inter, etc is because they're trying to say that the gap between us and Roma and Lazio is not that large, team-to-team.

Milan has to do better when it comes to smaller teams, and especially when you're dealing with a team as young as ours, you then see why people are optimistic about where this team can go.

I'm becoming more pessimistic, especially with Gattuso (I'm slowly becoming less-and-less of a fan, but I disagree that he's just a grinta coach)

But why would you guys want Neves? He just shined in the Championship. Even if you said it is better than Serie B (which I would agree with) it's still a second division. If you think that Andre Silva is coming out of a weak league in Portugal, why would you want to bring in Neves from the Championship?

Our midfield needs a LCM, a LW, and a ST at the absolute minimum. After that, we need a vice-Kessie, a backup winger, and a backup LB. Otherwise, the team is actually pretty good. We really need to improve our goals output, but, if we can solve that problem--I think even with Gattuso--we can become a very formidable team.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Okay why are you in meltdown mode?

Because we might end the season with less points then last season after spending 250m and are being linked with Biraghi, Sandro & Baselli. Also, we prematurely handed Gattuso a 3-year contract when Conte/Ancelotti/Sarri/Gasperini/Emery are available. Should I be happy?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
The list of players that didn't make it for France... Wissam Ben Yedder (Sevilla), Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich) Benoit Costil (Bordeaux), Mathieu Debuchy (Saint-Etienne), Lucas Digne (Barcelona), Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal), Anthony Martial (Manchester United), Adrien Rabiot (PSG), Mamadou Sakho (Crystal Palace), Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham), Kurt Zouma (Stoke City - on loan from Chelsea).

We should take a look at some of these names if they want to change clubs possibly if that helps them. Coman, Lacazette, Martial, Rabiot specifically.

Wow half of those players would walk into the Italian NT :lol: I'd love to get the players you singled out plus Digne. He's Serie A proven and a very good player.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Carlo would fail here, he's not used to working with mediocre squads. Bringing him back will mean moronic fans shitting on him 5 months later.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Can they beat Roma tho :cool:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:thumbsup:

Please don't revel in your ignorance. It's embarrassing.

Google "top Islamic Preachers in the World" and Zakir Naik comes up at the top of the page and in nearly every result.

Top Result here

Google "Top Chinese Billionaires" and Li is nowhere to be found

Top Result here

I couldn't even find him here

You simply can't keep lying like this.

Go away

Like I said last time, speak to real human beings dude. Just anyone. You might learn real things about the world. Ask any Indian you know and let me know the results.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
:lol:

Suso might hit double figures then :proud:

Man just smashed the toughest league in world football

#Fraudiola

needed to rob sheiks of billions for 2 years to reach something that Mancini (!) reached years ago :D and still needs more billions to make the UCL final, and then he'll need to buy all the stars on all enemy teams to win it lmao.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Carlo would fail here, he's not used to working with mediocre squads. Bringing him back will mean moronic fans shitting on him 5 months later.

We've already got a good base here (Conti, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Biglia, Kessie, Calhanoglu, Locatelli & Cutrone). We can also generate 150m by selling some players (Donnarumma 50m, Suso 40m, Silva 35m, Kalinic 15m + 10m fodders) which could fund 3 great signings for a manager with Carlo's appeal. Then we need to flesh out the squad with the best free agents available like Asamoah, Badelj, Bernard etc. There's also no reason why we can't sign some very good players on loan too like Inter did with Cancelo & Rafinha.

Last edited:

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
@lu_giWhite: Riaperto discorso #Jankto
E per #Thauvin il giocatore piace davvero

#StayTuned

Milan reopened negotiations for Jankto and they really like Thauvin for the wing position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

Because we might end the season with less points then last season after spending 250m and are being linked with Biraghi, Sandro & Baselli. Also, we prematurely handed Gattuso a 3-year contract when Conte/Ancelotti/Sarri/Gasperini/Emery are available. Should I be happy?

Rumours
u
m
o
u
r
s

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bona out Jankto in would be a very smart move

Seen some Marseille fans on Twitter claiming it'd take 70-80m for Thauvin... seems a bit exaggerated

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Like I said last time, speak to real human beings dude. Just anyone. You might learn real things about the world. Ask any Indian you know and let me know the results.

You are demonstrably wrong on many levels and yet you persist. Naik has been awarded by Muslim Organizations and entire states. Please learn to stand down when you have been proven to be incorrect. There's no shame in simply apologizing when you are almost comically incorrect. You didn't know, you thought otherwise but the facts sing a different song. Learn to work with facts to guide your opinions.

Imagine discounting Google search results in favour of hearsay. That's astoundingly stupid :eek:

What is the fastest a runner has ever run in the 100m? Google Search
Which artist has sold the most albums in the world? Google Search

Who are the most famous Catholics in the world? Google Search
Would anyone in their right mind trust some guy over Google Search for these things?

I'd take my chances with a Multi-billion dollar data mining behemoth that directs me to verified sources of information than anything you say thanks. You are being disingenuous.

In other news:

Looking at Baselli, I though "meh he isn't horrific" (that's the high bar I set for Milan transfers these days :proud:) But then I decided that we should stay away from Baselli at all costs.
Source:

Baselli would actually be a great way to spend the remaining 7.5 million or whatever.

:o

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Rumours
u
m
o
u
r
s

I know...I'm taking the rumours with a pinch of salt. I'm actually quietly confident that we'll have a great mercato with/without Mirabelli in charge. Firstly, the WC allows players like Kalinic, Silva & RR to regain some of their value lost this year. Secondly, to their credit, both Mirabelli & Gattuso realise we need to sign experienced/Serie A proven players. Hence the links to Reina, Mandzukic, Cavani, Keita Balde, Belotti, Berardi etc. Also, they both realise they'll be gone next summer if they don't achieve top 4 so are less likely to bet on risky players/fodders.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan reopened negotiations for Jankto and they really like Thauvin for the wing position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes for Thauvin. Yes for Jankto.

Finally some good rumors.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we always end up with worse players than we're linked with. we're a well supported club and the media uses that for clickbait.

we wanted a striker last season. linked with morata/ aubameyang and end up with kalinic.
were looking for a winger and a midfielder this season and we're linked to politano/ baselli.

draw your own conclusions.

the cavani/ benzema links are pure fan fiction. its just crazy to think they would leave champions league challenging teams to come here. the only expensive signing I believe we could make is belotti. I just hope the elliot situation is resolved this summer and the team is safe for the future.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
when are we gonna see some indian messis?
china america and india have much to add to the football scene

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
when are we gonna see some indian messis?
china america and india have much to add to the football scene

i believe in seeing a top indian coach more willingly than seeing a top indian football player. Theyre better with chess and cricket which is nothing like football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule