Jose Mourinho Thread

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He gets results, cannot argue

However I think he sets up his team so focused on countering what the other team is going to bring that it lacks any real style

It is just super efficient football. In my opinion I don't like this, I want a team to assert their style of play no matter who they are playing ie. Barcelona

Rather than have the team set up to counter the opponent

I mean, it is effective football, very effective, but it lacks the distinct style that I like to see. You play for yourself to win not to stop the other team sort of thing.

Still a great manager though, that shut down of city was impressive

but lets be real...WHY would anyone be surprised about thiS? This is Mourinho's MO.

besides you can't topple that barca team in it's prime with so many players who played together for so long. That talent + chemistry and continuity is unbeatable without an injury situation, which is what it took to win.

I mean mourinho got what 96 points on avg?

-

It's like hiring zeman and complaining you play high line all out attacking football

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
He is a winner but there has to be a dictatorship.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
PS. He is the most unsuccessfful manager in RMCF- history winning one League title by luck and a cup- title, from which the Trophy is superglued. He also made RMCF lose to their neighbouring rivals for the first time in nearly 20 years and also managed to get raped by arch rivals Barca on several occassions. He also dissed the only Icon and captain in Mierda, Iker and wanted to give tha captaincy to CR= You don't need to have any love for Real to realize that's blassphemy.

Mous results in Real Madrid;

-He manages to get the biggest ass- rape in all of his career.
- He loses to Atleti.
- He fires Valdano.
- He makes Real play the mst boring and unintereting football ever.
- He ditches Iker.
- Makes Zizou wanna leave the club.
- He ruined the Beauty of the one of the greatest games in the World; El Classico. Thanks to him, many people can't stand that fixure anymore.
- Porque?
Candidate for ******** post of the year.

He broke Barca, the supposedly best team in history. Dethroned them and last time they met gave them an asskicking at the Camp Nou. turned the tide completely in Madrids favor.

Firing Valdano was a great move, you cant have everybody interfere with managers job. Zizou was doing nothing but being a PR distraction, get him the fuck out too, he can learn managerial job on his own time. Ditches Iker? Rightly so, he was a mole for the media, Xavi's bitch dividing the locker room, not to mention in the worst form of his career and Diego Lopez is better. You know who he also chased out? Pep Guardiola, straight to germany. Thats right, the hypocritical cunt couldnt take the heat so he ran away when his comfort was threatened.

Mourinho brought Madrid back, stopped Barca's dominance, a monumental feat. If you consider Barca possession yawnfest exciting football good for you, Id rather have the dynamic style Madrid played under Mou. If the club rallied behind him, if he was allowed to stay and clean up the mess primadonna players created, Barca wouldnt stand a chance now. Instead we are going through another overhaul:fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
La decima :proud: pep guardiola got bored and now mou was a successful coach in real , he was brought to win cl and he broke bank and spains economy(500+ million worthy of squad). points in that two horse league bitch please the previous coach the now mancity coach broke the record and got fired :proud: like that moron of a president fired del bosque.

Mourinhos best job ever is in inter and the way he won the cl

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
but lets be real...WHY would anyone be surprised about thiS? This is Mourinho's MO.

besides you can't topple that barca team in it's prime with so many players who played together for so long. That talent + chemistry and continuity is unbeatable without an injury situation, which is what it took to win.

I mean mourinho got what 96 points on avg?

-

It's like hiring zeman and complaining you play high line all out attacking football

I'm not saying I am surprised, im not saying it is not effective. I know he does this.

However it is in my opinion the thing I dislike most about how he manages. I prefer a team to play their own game. That is all

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
La decima :proud: pep guardiola got bored and now mou was a successful coach in real , he was brought to win cl and he broke bank and spains economy(500+ million worthy of squad). points in that two horse league bitch please the previous coach the now mancity coach broke the record and got fired :proud: like that moron of a president fired del bosque.

Mourinhos best job ever is in inter and the way he won the cl
unintelligible babble. learn to write properly.

btw if youre worried about Spain's economy, joing a forum about Spain's economy:thumbsup:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
#HalfBillionBoyz

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mourinho won one league trophy and madrid bitches want to consider as a triumph , allegri:o

#HalfBillionWithoutCl

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Pep Guardiola, straight to germany. Thats right, the hypocritical cunt couldnt take the heat so he ran away when his comfort was threatened.

If you consider Barca possession yawnfest exciting football good for you, Id rather have the dynamic style Madrid played under Mou.

First off, i'm going to say, despite being an annoying prick, Mourinho is a fantastic manager. However, Guardiola got the better of him more times than not. He won everything there was to win at Barca, it was only going to go downhill from there. I very much doubt it had anything to do with being scared of Mourinho. He needed a break, and wanted to start a new adventure.
Same reason Mourinho left Inter after being so successful.

Why does it really matter, if the style of play is exciting or not?
I ask this so many times.
Winning style of football is all that matters really.
Yes, if it's exciting, that is a bonus, but all you really hope from your team, is that they play an effective, winning style.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid A tactical analysis Atacking
Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid A tactical analysis Defending

ST-B012-2.jpg%3F1385013755

https://mega.co.nz/#!905Q3RaI!YtfZl6SqO9xuDC1iw1Qg0cqTVc_Z-cv_joVkjP0Iqv0
https://mega.co.nz/#!VlhwnKTA!s0kwW45wv1i0fOGR7TVAfufPR4hlN4HTWQzplACo3zs

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Damien Duff actually brought Mario Rosenstock over, to perform the song in front of Mourinho and the Chelsea team.

Mourinho absolutely loved it.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

good interview ... one of the best, i love him way of managing.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Had 2 of the most stacked squads in the history of football with Chelsea and Madrid. Yet couldn't reach a single UCL Final with either of em.

Someone mentioned in a previous post... The classico under his reign became a huge turn off. Back to being a quality fixture under Carlo. Ain't no one poking people in their eyes.

The shit he pulled with Rijkaard back in 2005 is another reason why I hate him. Douchebag.

Gotta love how United turned him down and went for Moyesy. Chelsea only went for him after Pep had turned em down for Bayern. Even Barca turned him down before he went to Inter :lol:

This sums him up perfectly:
"Mourinho is a coach of titles, not football. Or rather, not a football coach if we understand the sport is a spectacle or entertainment for those who watch it, either at home or live in the stadium." Johan Cruyff

Having said all that. He is a funny fucker with some of his come backs. I think one of the best was when Inter won the 2010 UCL. Somebody told him Bayern had majority of the possession. His reply was.. "Bayern can keep the football, we'll keep the trophy" :lol:

Just don't want him ever to be the coach of Milan.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mourinho is amazing as both a coach and a person.

He couldn't reach the CL with stacked teams? Maybe true, but lots of coaches failed with stacked teams. Carlo didn't do much with Chelsea in the CL either. Pep failed with Bayern last year.

Mourinho did something neither of these guys did though, he won the CL twice against teams much better than the ones he managed. He's proved to be able to make a winning team with more quality as well as less quality.

He's a very likable guy as well.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I wonder who cr7 would say his top 3 coaches were that he played for.

saf
Carlo
Jose

?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This is the right time, Jose. Come to the devilish side of Milan.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Hell yea. Would love him as coach. He is a winner. I love his mentality. But he would ask for the moon in terms of a budget requirement.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
whoa...just heard he's getting the boot from Chelsea...actually it was my husband who whispered to me over our sleeping daughter "the special one got fired!!" with a huge grin on his face

never liked mourinho because he coached the winning inter team...but watching him coach other teams over the years, I have to acknowledge the man has great coaching abilities and really good people management skills

I don't dislike him as much as I used to

not to mention he's handsome

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Guy is a pussy! Shits himself against strong opposition.