Riccardo Montolivo Thread

How do you like Montolivo?

• Total voters

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I think you are mixing up player qualities and leader qualities.

Monto is a fair footballer, he's also a shit captain.

Which is why the players agreed on making him captain and he was the captain at Fiorentina as well? Back to my argument, have you ever been at Milanello to determine if he's actually a good captain or not?

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's one of the dumbest counter arguments I've seen in a while. That's the only way you can conceive it to be determined? :lol: Not to mention that others choosing someone as captain is only valid if that group have a history of good decision making in the field area, and I wouldn't say you got that going for you.

You've ever heard of things like presence, charisma, general manner etc. (don't come and say they're all the same thing either, that would be poor trolling) or are they all new concepts to you? Maybe it's also new information to you that those things are needed in a leader?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
can't wait for his return to the starting 11 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Official: Riccardo Montolivo Thread

That's one of the dumbest counter arguments I've seen in a while. That's the only way you can conceive it to be determined? :lol: Not to mention that others choosing someone as captain is only valid if that group have a history of good decision making in the field area, and I wouldn't say you got that going for you.

You've ever heard of things like presence, charisma, general manner etc. (don't come and say they're all the same thing either, that would be poor trolling) or are they all new concepts to you? Maybe it's also new information to you that those things are needed in a leader?

Again, how the fuck are you measuring charisma general manner and presence without actually being in the team everyday and seeing what Montolivo and every other player acts? I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. You're in no position to say who should and shouldn't be captain. Montolivo is a fine captain. The players themselves voted him to be captain in 2012/13 for the match against Juve. If you want to measure charisma that's a good starting point .

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
its amazing that this garbage still is the captain

we shouldve given him to juventus/lazio

Wash your mouth, asshole.

Where the fuck do you live? I wanna come punch you in the face.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
For the last time, i shit on monto because he fucked with seedorf who i hold in high regard because he is a milan legend. Monto is a pussy for going behind his back and whining! This goes beyond his performances on the pitch! I respect zacc and boner because they have great attitude despite being shit players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
#SaltyScrambledEggs
tumblr_mmxt8d6UmA1rjhks1o1_400.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think I'm the original Monto-hater. You guys are so behind :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tumblr_mkvy7h2x4K1rgespko1_1280.jpg

hI8aLcQ.gif

we need u captain

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Again, how the fuck are you measuring charisma general manner and presence without actually being in the team everyday and seeing what Montolivo and every other player acts? I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. You're in no position to say who should and shouldn't be captain. Montolivo is a fine captain. The players themselves voted him to be captain in 2012/13 for the match against Juve. If you want to measure charisma that's a good starting point .

I think you're the one not getting the point here. But I'm no fool, I won't keep hammering my head against the wall. Wall is never gonna learn anyway.

But I'll leave you with this sentiment: If what you say is true, who the fuck are you to say monto is a fine captain? Have you actually been to milanello and can judge on the judgement of the players who 'voted' him captain? Maybe they were a bunch of misguided pussies, who knows?

Go back to the drawing board, rookie.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
its amazing that this garbage still is the captain

we shouldve given him to juventus/lazio

We missed out big time by not agreeing to the lazio offer :cry:

For the last time, i shit on monto because he fucked with seedorf who i hold in high regard because he is a milan legend. Monto is a pussy for going behind his back and whining! This goes beyond his performances on the pitch! I respect zacc and boner because they have great attitude despite being shit players

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Keep shitting on this cancer.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
let me rephrase:

we need montolivo to regain form so he can play in CM instead of de jong

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I highly doubt this. Montolivo played a lot of games under Seedorf despite their "argument". The only player I recall who saw a lack of playtime was Abate.

Seedorf acted like an idiot as well. He tried to sue Milan for damaging his image when he did that by himself pretty well every time he gave interviews after games.

let me rephrase:

we need montolivo to regain form so he can play in CM instead of de jong

Yep.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wah, wah, Monty isn't as good a captain as Maldini or Baresi, better shit all over him simply because we don't like him.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
monto the type of guy who wears leggings when temp goes below 0

grande capitano

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I highly doubt this. Montolivo played a lot of games under Seedorf despite their "argument". The only player I recall who saw a lack of playtime was Abate.

Seedorf acted like an idiot as well. He tried to sue Milan for damaging his image when he did that by himself pretty well every time he gave interviews after games.

you can go ahead and believe that. each to his own!

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You've never really defined what makes a good captain besides being some macho man, :eek::lol:

Yes I have, and I never said any such thing.

And no, I'm not going to do it again just because you missed it the first time.

livoG

Primavera
Reaction score
Probable XI vs. Mantova (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Alex, Mondonico, Zucchetti; Poli, Montolivo, Nocerino; Bonaventura; Balotelli, Cerci.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::proud::star:

lets goo capitan! Show Miha why you should play infront of the defence.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes I have, and I never said any such thing.

And no, I'm not going to do it again just because you missed it the first time.

Petty cop out is petty.

I can't expect concrete answers from you because you're the king of not giving them, but at the same time...

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Petty cop out is petty.

I can't expect concrete answers from you because you're the king of not giving them, but at the same time...

That's a fucking lame troll right there. I have done it, and almost always do, so there's no cop out. Good try though.

You're back to the old bitch limecock ways I guess?

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
We missed out big time by not agreeing to the lazio offer :cry:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Keep shitting on this cancer.

It is not the first time I see you relating cancer to a football game/or player. Disgraceful, ban this degenerate.

Cancer is one of the worst diseases and kills thousands of people ever year, it is not something to joke about or heckle a player about. Have respect.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
I think you're the one not getting the point here. But I'm no fool, I won't keep hammering my head against the wall. Wall is never gonna learn anyway.

But I'll leave you with this sentiment: If what you say is true, who the fuck are you to say monto is a fine captain? Have you actually been to milanello and can judge on the judgement of the players who 'voted' him captain? Maybe they were a bunch of misguided pussies, who knows?

Go back to the drawing board, rookie.

He said when clubs and players chooses himm as captain,, that has to mean something. He's just stating facts. You on the other hand keep on going on empty words

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He said when clubs and players chooses himm as captain,, that has to mean something. He's just stating facts. You on the other hand keep on going on empty words

It 'has to' is a fact? That's an even dumber comeback than he gave.

I on the other hand rely on things like science, psychology comes to mind.

Another rookie fan boy, what is this? :lol: