Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
snn said:
Cassano, hopefully..

You must be jokeing right the Fatso should stay where he is i rather sign someone like Robhino ... he was impressive at the worldcup!!

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cassius said:
You must be jokeing right the Fatso should stay where he is i rather sign someone like Robhino ... he was impressive at the worldcup!!
Don't just judge somebody on 5 games, Cassano would be alot better than Robihno, neither will happen anywayz so theres no need to talk about it.

lord_jedi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka
TheGrinch said:
Now Real want to trade him with Kaka... :D :D :D

Haha. Only an idiot will agree... What a joke.

lord_jedi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka
WILL2K said:
I also read in channel4footballitalia that Ronaldo will stay in Madrid. I think we should not be worried about not getting him . It's abt time we should get someone younger with the same class and talent .

The problem is.... WE DON'T WANT HIM. So, we are not worried about not getting him.

Last edited:

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldo,kaka,van basten,...
Transfer Triangle Inter-Milan-Real

The attackers of the three clubs will swap shirts.

An incredible transfer possibility is being created between Milan and Madrid, as Ronaldo and Adriano are preparing their luggage this summer.

According to the latest transfer speculation coming from Italy, the President of Real Madrid, Ramon Calderon, is set to change his transfer priorities.

His main target was Kaka, along with Robben and Fabregas, but none of these players will arrive. Calderon has now set his sights on the 'unhappy' Adriano, who with the arrival of Ibrahimovic at Inter might see his playing time decreased.

This will lead to Milan snatching Ronaldo from Real, as the Rossoneri are still trying to find a substitute for Shevchenko upfront.

Reality or just pure speculation? All will be revealed in the upcoming days.
source:
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=111206
this may be real unfourunetley!

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
burimi said:

An incredible transfer possibility is being created between Milan and Madrid, as Ronaldo and Adriano are preparing their luggage this summer.

According to the latest transfer speculation coming from Italy, the President of Real Madrid, Ramon Calderon, is set to change his transfer priorities.

His main target was Kaka, along with Robben and Fabregas, but none of these players will arrive. Calderon has now set his sights on the 'unhappy' Adriano, who with the arrival of Ibrahimovic at Inter might see his playing time decreased.

This will lead to Milan snatching Ronaldo from Real, as the Rossoneri are still trying to find a substitute for Shevchenko upfront.

source:
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=111206
this may be real unfourunetley!
any1 gota gun :cry:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
sidd@acmilan said:
any1 gota gun :cry:
Not yet dude, we shall think of shooting ourselves when he 'really' comes. Now it's just speculation.

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
I would love him to come to Milan but only if he came two or three years earlier!!!He is not the same anymore!!!

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
mos-milan said:
I would love him to come to Milan but only if he came two or three years earlier!!!He is not the same anymore!!!

Milan Lab dude :cool:

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Rossoneri_Forever said:
guess we have the next story line for Mission impossible-4 ; 'HUNT' ur NEW MISSION:getting ronaldo fit and thin :D

Last edited:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
I have read Boban`s statement today on gazzetta.it. H e thinks that Ronaldo will be our net forward !!! :(

jangatt

Primavera
Reaction score
hey ppl i have just watched the sky italia sports and they said that one member of milan went to brasil to talk with tevez and it is break news they said it came to them that time. they said he is the objective of milan :):) i hope this is true

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
Rossoneri_Forever said:
In that case we don't need just a lab but something more like a nuclear plant!!!

DG3

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gennaro Gennaro Gennaro

source: goal.com ... I would personally not mind this... as long as we get Rafael Sobis, he can learn from Ronaldo :)

Demerio_v2.31

Banned
Reaction score
why not buy him for 1 million + nesta, then sell him for 15 million to inter and then get torres with 45 million. easy. we can use the leftovers to buy shitty inter players like materazzi and make them world class ala pirlo, seedorf

sched

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Janku, Pippo, Owen, Marquez, Frei, Oguchi Onyewu, Redondo
Demerio_v2.31 said:
why not buy him for 1 million + nesta, then sell him for 15 million to inter and then get torres with 45 million. easy. we can use the leftovers to buy shitty inter players like materazzi and make them world class ala pirlo, seedorf

:D :D :D
i think i would die because of loughing if inter would really take ronaldo back...
then diva´s paradise would be accomplished :D :D

prokeneda

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Pirlo, Torres, Riquelme
Capelo said he wants to keep Ronaldo so it won't be him. I can feel it: our striker is Torres, now i am geting optimistic. :)

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
prokeneda said:
Capelo said he wants to keep Ronaldo so it won't be him. I can feel it: our striker is Torres, now i am geting optimistic. :)

I wish mate, but its not going 2 be him.
Its RONALDO :( sad but its RONALDO. I`am 100% sure !!!

He is the only "world class striker" on the market. I dont see another on available...

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Demerio said:
I wish mate, but its not going 2 be him.
Its RONALDO :( sad but its RONALDO. I`am 100% sure !!!

He is the only "world class striker" on the market. I dont see another on available...
so change ur sig lol

i have a feeling its gonna be someone unexpected ;)

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
mos-milan said:
In that case we don't need just a lab but something more like a nuclear plant!!!

hahaha. even nuclear plant wont transfer him anymore except he training in hell.. personally i dont think he will come to Milan. Copello wont let him leave n he wont leave real. simple as that.

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tymoschuk, Oleh Luzhny, Paolo Maldini
Nooo not Ronaldo, he's old. Milan need younger players! Like Torres and Huntelaar and other young players that have already proven themselves worthy.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oh gosh.. when and where has Torres proved himself worthy. On youtube..?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Mystik said:
Oh gosh.. when and where has Torres proved himself worthy. On youtube..?
Sometime u need 2 have a vision.
There is no doubt that Torres is a great talent.
The problem is that he is over priced.

We took Kaka b4 he was proven & now he is considered among the great players in the world.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Wild said:
Sometime u need 2 have a vision.
There is no doubt that Torres is a great talent.
The problem is that he is over priced.

We took Kaka b4 he was proven & now he is considered among the great players in the world.
How can you compare Kaka and Torres?
Kaka was absolutely killing it at Sao Paolo and with the Brazilian U/23 side. Kaka had talent Torres is just overrated.

Schedule