Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Barely anybody gives him credit for anything, because they've already made up there mind about him

This. I'm not an Allegri fan and was really frustrated with him, but one must consider that no person is static and everybody changes over time, therefore there is the possibility that he improved, which I really think he did.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
why talking about dinho, he was just average at milan and selling him was a right decision, allegri said dinho was the most talented player he trained, but he was not interested to play.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
this ladri coach deserves too much attention here

fuck him

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Actually ALLEGRI used Robinho quite extensively to feed both iBra and Pato... My issue is not so much that he pushed Dinho out.... It's that he didn't drain everything out of him before the sale. I don't know if you remember but the first match of the season before Allegri and iBra came...We actually won 4-0 with majestic performances by both Dinho and Pato. We keep doing the same ******ed shit over and over again vs Tottenham when it was blindingly obvious that we could have tried something different with Dinho. I don't have a crystal ball I don't know that anything at all would have come out of it.... But to keep to the same shit game plan over... without ever looking like we'd get close to scoring. This characterized his tenure as we almost never came back from a goal or two down.

Under Montella...we always have ideas. I appreciate that.

Yes, we obliterated Lecce. That was a wonderful match.

I would have liked him to play Dinho more, but we won the title and playing him and Ibra seemed incompatible. Dinho had his best time here having an absolutely free role on the left wing under Leo, that couldn't be achieved with Allegri.

Also, that happened in the second season. In Allegri's third, we always came back from a goal down.

Allegri had lost his grip on the squad in his last year and a half at Milan. Galliani was as patient with him as possible.

But Allegri is now the best in the world. Milan is now with a manager who's perfect for a young project.

Sometimes that's how things work out.

I can agree that he'd lost the dressing room. My only qualm was that the same thing had happened the season before and he'd saved it.

Still, I think it was probably time. And it's funny that he's gone and we haven't had a coach as good since.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I could be mistaken, but I was sure fat Brazilians are your thing .. didn't know you had preferences even within your chubby chasing habits. :o

I remember ibra assisting inzaghi vs Madrid :proud: whereas left wing island was busy ruining our kids:

2.jpg
I think we need to chat about using sample sizes smaller than our penises. Even our new management isn't impressed

Allegri to Barcelona plssssss :b:
Yes!!! He'd ruin tiki takes forever :lol:
Messi and Neymar will learn the ancient sacred arts more making runs :eek:
this ladri coach deserves too much attention here

fuck him
Indeed
Yes, we obliterated Lecce. That was a wonderful match.

I would have liked him to play Dinho more, but we won the title and playing him and Ibra seemed incompatible. Dinho had his best time here having an absolutely free role on the left wing under Leo, that couldn't be achieved with Allegri.

Also, that happened in the second season. In Allegri's third, we always came back from a goal down.

I can agree that he'd lost the dressing room. My only qualm was that the same thing had happened the season before and he'd saved it.

Still, I think it was probably time. And it's funny that he's gone and we haven't had a coach as good since.
This was my only point.

You have a tool in Dinho. Use him to get as much as the club can get out of him. Then sell him for as much as you can. Revolutionary I know :monto:

Even Moggi said that Shitelegri was fucking up in his management

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
This person will be the first to have a 3rd thread in their name...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What are you doing posting?????

You need to be working on your vlog episodes...

I'm serious. I am looking forward to it.

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Another CL final when Milan can't even get into Europa. He truly was the problem and not B&G.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's nice to see him finally be acknowledged as a great coach.

Too bad it had to be with those fucks from Turin.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Entering legend status. #Euromax

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Is that 2 finals in 3 years.

Could and should have allowed him to build his own team at Milan. Nutty Silvio destroyed this club.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He would have done shit all in Milan after 2012. We were very patient with him, but it was too late.

In many cases, both parties are right rather than one party being right and one wrong.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Admittedly not been a big fan of his, but what he has done to Juve is commendable.

The way he has transformed players in this Juve squad to bring the best out of them as a team is fundamental to this success.

Therein lies my disappointment with our current coach. Its the ability to transform his team to produce the performance required based on the opponent.

When you stick to one formation and one football philosophy, it takes the surprise out of the game and gives an advantage to your opposition to plan the right traps to stop you imposing your already well known game.

This flexibility is what has brought this success to Juve and Allegri, and the most we can do right now is congratulate them and learn from them.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
He would have done shit all in Milan after 2012. We were very patient with him, but it was too late.

In many cases, both parties are right rather than one party being right and one wrong.

Very patient with him. Sold Thiago Silva and Zlatan and replaced them with average
players and expected CL football. Juve are now light years ahead of us and that is all down to Silvio and Galliani.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

after 2012, he was given shit to work with. Conte, Carlo and SAF couldn't have done much with quality Milan gave the coach.

Surely you aren't in the 'coach problem not quality of the player problem' camp.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Admittedly not been a big fan of his, but what he has done to Juve is commendable.

The way he has transformed players in this Juve squad to bring the best out of them as a team is fundamental to this success.

Therein lies my disappointment with our current coach. Its the ability to transform his team to produce the performance required based on the opponent.

When you stick to one formation and one football philosophy, it takes the surprise out of the game and gives an advantage to your opposition to plan the right traps to stop you imposing your already well known game.

This flexibility is what has brought this success to Juve and Allegri, and the most we can do right now is congratulate them and learn from them.

+1. Shed the provinciale mentality. Learn from juventus.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That is so incredible.

You must be so proud.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
:lol: :thumbsup:

Now we need #taskforce and Chi Mai also to make it to global press. Imagine a gazzetta front page with Belmondo on trial pics :lol:

My god. I had almost completely forgotten about #taskforce. :lol::lol::lol:

Schedule