Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Typical hateful comment when people say he hasn't improved since samp days. He's become an Italian international in the meantime and a solid serie a defender as opposed to a promising youngster

Montolivo lovers.

Same way monto is an italian International

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Our best defender... clearly

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he is by far our worst defender, i would pick Zapata, Paletta or Gomez a head of him, they can't be any worst, he is invisible unless he makes a blunder.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
he is by far our worst defender, i would pick Zapata, Paletta or Gomez a head of him, they can't be any worst, he is invisible unless he makes a blunder.

I don't want to be mean, but I would prefer those over him too. Don't see anything special about him. At least Paletta is physically dominant and Gustavo has a lot of grit

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Typical hateful comment when people say he hasn't improved since samp days. He's become an Italian international in the meantime and a solid serie a defender as opposed to a promising youngster

While in the last 2 months, he has lost his place in the Italy squad where Astori has a place, and makes at least one mistake per game.

I strongly believe the errors will cease when we get our system together, but can you fanboys and girls stop hyping the shit out of him when he's playing like a drunk Zapata?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he'd be the first player I sell, that ridiculous offer from chelsea will never come by again now that he's been exposed.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
imo he doesnt fit in high playing 3 cbs defense, sure he was good in deep sitting italy game against spain iirc but thats only case
he isnt fast enough to deal with wingers/strikers like grandpa barzali and also he lacks experience/quality to dominate attackers like chellini does

maybe he will learn ... but more safe for him is when fast players are mainly cover by lb and he only support them occasionally

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Maybe in reading the play...but he needs to intercept!

Why does he always forget to intercept?

tumblr_m6m03iITUK1qcxfxbo1_500.gif

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Yellow was harsh, he did loads of good stuff, looks like its taking time for him to get used to playing with Leo & Musa... is it me or is he playing more forward passes? Anyway I'm sure Ale's quality will re-assert itself very soon. Forza Milan!

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yellow was harsh, he did loads of good stuff, looks like its taking time for him to get used to playing with Leo & Musa... is it me or is he playing more forward passes? Anyway I'm sure Ale's quality will re-assert itself very soon. Forza Milan!

Based on the way the referee was calling the game, it was a yellow, because the man got past him and Romagnoli fouled. He would've been alone and able to cross since R. Rodriguez was who knows where.

Anyway, this guy didn't do that much work, but is yet to really have a very good game for quite some time. He can't even play for Italy over a shitstain like Astori.

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
#Overrated
Paletta and Alex were better.

tenor.gif

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Romagnoli was our best defender his first two seasons with us plus he helped his team mates play better.

This season I think its too early to tell, but I think he's got lots of quality and will only improve with more experience ... I'm hoping he can forge a solid back line with Bonbon & Musa sooner rather than later...

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's been our best cb this season. Not saying much i know but it's still good to call out the posters that like to drop hate on our own players for the sake of it.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Romagnoli was our best defender his first two seasons with us plus he helped his team mates play better.

This season I think its too early to tell, but I think he's got lots of quality and will only improve with more experience ... I'm hoping he can forge a solid back line with Bonbon & Musa sooner rather than later...

It was actually Alex who helped Romagnoli play better not the other way around. Not sure how you can think Romagnoli was better than Alex.

In regards to Paletta, I also think he was better than Romagnoli but when a guy gets 5 reds I can see why people would lower him on the list.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
heskey is better than bacca

lXSWGjR.jpg

Not funny

I also miss the "bacca's fault" or "he doesn't fit in Montella's system" after every poor performance of ACM last year from the calshio experts

5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
not trying to be funny, it's as factual as romanocchia being better than bonucci.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sage has the worst case of negativity syndrome in human history.

If we were to win the champion's league, he would still say City is a 100x better team and Pep is a better coach or some this like that.

:lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
how is sage negative for spitting out truth Milan fans are afraid to admit ?

Romagnoli is nothing special :lol: he isnt top 5 best CBs in the world .takes an hour to release the ball, slow like the big fucking german
Skriniar on the other hand ... i hope all of you watched him last game vs us ..

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
how is sage negative for spitting out truth Milan fans are afraid to admit ?

Romagnoli is nothing special :lol: he isnt top 5 best CBs in the world .takes an hour to release the ball, slow like the big fucking german
Skriniar on the other hand ... i hope all of you watched him last game vs us ..
grazie neruda

forward forgot the days when he was calling for allegri to get sacked every other post