The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Paper talk: Milan could seal the signing of Barcelona's 19-year old centre back Jean-Clair Todibo.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is Bonaventura the current Mr.Milan ? This last couple of years, even through the lowest points of the banter era, it’s always been a joy to watch this man play. From breaking ankles and creating solo chances to crazy volleys and long range bangers, the mans done it all with us. He can be frustrating but on a good day, in his own way, he shows the world the passion and heart of this beautiful game. Without a doubt in my mind he’s been my favorite Milan player this later half of the decade. I cld only pointlessly argue that with him last season we would be hearing the cl anthem currently. I hope Gazidis and co find it in them to offer this man a contract extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Also we haven’t lost a single game when Bonaventura has started this season

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Is Bonaventura the current Mr.Milan ? This last couple of years, even through the lowest points of the banter era, it’s always been a joy to watch this man play. From breaking ankles and creating solo chances to crazy volleys and long range bangers, the mans done it all with us. He can be frustrating but on a good day, in his own way, he shows the world the passion and heart of this beautiful game. Without a doubt in my mind he’s been my favorite Milan player this later half of the decade. I cld only pointlessly argue that with him last season we would be hearing the cl anthem currently. I hope Gazidis and co find it in them to offer this man a contract extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonaventura is a "disgusting player" according to yungfrauddy :proud:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Also we haven’t lost a single game when Bonaventura has started this season

he was also a key player in that Montella team.

refreshing to see stevan after a win too. Maybe its cause his team is leading the league so he can afford a Milan win.

Last edited:

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Paper talk: Milan could seal the signing of Barcelona's 19-year old centre back Jean-Clair Todibo.

If we are so desperate for Cb, we should get Todibo from Barcelona. I would even send RR for Todibo. Demirel is expensive and I don't want to have any more deals with Juve. Sure, he is great center back, but Todibo would be cheaper option, and he is young and talented.
But best option is to get Alderweireld in summer mercato, but that's going to be tough.

I've mentioned this a while ago. Sounds pretty good, especially if we can do a swap with RR

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Jack plays from the heart and he gives everything for the jersey. 33 goals and 15 assists in 160 games for a mere 7m, i'd say he's one of the best signings of the decade. New contract!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I have a feeling Paqueta will be off to psg in January.

Something seems off with him. His agent also presented milan with an offer.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I have a feeling Paqueta will be off to psg in January.

Something seems off with him. His agent also presented milan with an offer.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Anything equal to or above what we paid for him and I’d take it tbh....I don’t see his ceiling being that high and if he can’t even play over Jack then that says a lot about his current level. I don’t ever really see him becoming a world class player so if a good offer arrives then I’d take it without hesitation.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The team is starting to grow in confidence with every match. If we can get a couple more wins in a row and tighten that gap between us and the top 4, momentum will kick in the team should get a huge boost.

I think Ibra should come for leadership if anything else, some mental toughness is important right now. A few wins and we could possibly be back in contention for europe(maybe), a few losses and the season will go back down the drain. The next month is probably the most important in determining if we can salvage a season

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Not bad as he really has charactistics to partner with Romagnoli. Therefore we would need to sell Musacchio then (Caldara and Duarte have limited value)

We deperately need a winger with percussion able to beat anyone in 1-1. We miss a Delofeu for several season and this is why we did not qualified for CL last year.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This team is growing day by day. Parma and Bologna away and 2 tough games, yet we got 6 points. Great achievement accomplished with some very good football. Now we need to work on closing games and counters. Yesterday we were way too shaky after the 70th minute...

Piatek with a great game by the way. Won countless aerials, won a penalty, almost assisted Jack, etc...
Conti seemed quite good at times but Sansone literally destroyed him in some occassions.

Both Theo and Conti will ball in 343 and we should really try it once Caldara is ready

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao is going to be special, I have no doubt about that. He needs more game time, I know why they’re giving Piatek the game time atm so keep giving him time but Leao needs to play. Put him on the left, Calhanoglu has been serviceable lately but not enough to be completely benching a player of Leao’s potential.

Agree. Especially when we are leading and have to defend a lot, our counters don't work, because Suso and Hakan are slow. This should be Leao and Samu time

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No to young cb. What again wait until he grows balls and becomes a man?
Try someone with experience not necessary above 30 but with good number of games in top leagues

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So who we stealing from Napoli?

Seems their team have given up.

Ruiz, Allan and Koulibaly are out of our reach, so I would try for Zielinski and Lozano. Mertens would be sweet too, but I have a feeling he will ask for crazy wages and long contract.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If Napoli are indeed imploding, there's so much to poach from there.. Ruiz, Koulibaly and Lozano are probably out of our reach - not sure about Allan, his stock has fallen a bit over the last year. Mertens would be my no. 1 target though. He's an extraordinary presence in the attacking 3rd in any role and his style of play would probably help him play on for another 3-4 years without a problem.

If we can sign either Mertens or Allan, that would have significantly more impact than signing Zlatan. Not to mention it would be a step in the right direction to build a long-term team.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Koulibaly would have left in the coming summer regardless of how they do this season, he just might be cheaper now but i doubt it. ADL is an egomaniac, and hasn't shown any signs that he wants to give up on the team.

Their fans are still as rabbit as ever, it's just a bad year, it won't be a fire sale. I do expect them to sack Carlo over the winter break.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
when will we see Caldara again ?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
when will we see Caldara again ?

He already played 2 full games for the Primavera. He is match fit, but not ready for the big boys. I think he will be at full fitness for the first game of 2020

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
I love how that one signing that Maldini personally chased and met in person, is currently the best performing player and instantly shows us why we always deserve better. I'm head over heels over Theo! I mean, he had an own goal and conceded a penalty last game, but dude is still in the top 3 best player on the pitch. How the fuck.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I love how that one signing that Maldini personally chased and met in person, is currently the best performing player and instantly shows us why we always deserve better. I'm head over heels over Theo! I mean, he had an own goal and conceded a penalty last game, but dude is still in the top 3 best player on the pitch. How the fuck.

Yeah an all round game of just Theo. Scored a great goal, all over the left side of the pitch. But his defensive frailty also showed. The OG wasn't fully on him though, would've expected Donna to cover the goal better than he did. Penalty was clear even if Bologna player backed into Theo.

He's a monster even when defensively weak. If he can improve that aspect, he will be insane.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
grazie paolo maldini for Theo.

Also for Bennacer :love:, and of course for Leao who will become huge once he gets his head straight. And Krunic is awesome too imo. I prefer him over Kessie.

Biggest mistake was Giampaolo, who dragged us back into being more shit than we were under Pippo. :lol: I trust Maldini and that he will learn from his mistakes.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Pioli is surprisingly good caretaker. I hope we get good coach on summer, but he is ok so far.
I hope that Caldara is not destroyed with injuries. I gave up on Conti few weeks ago, but he is really good. I like full backs with attacking mentality.
Jack is phenomenal. I'm glad that he plays well. another good recovery from injury.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If Caldara gets fit we should try 352 after the winter. Get Ibra and a MF, Conti and Theo on the flanks and Ibra and Leao up front.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Kessie has been useless ever since he was brought back into the side. He's just a passenger in this team. Are they only playing him to preserve his market value - that is around €25m? I think it's time that we play Krunic again, because Kessie is the definition a lost cause.

Whereas with Hakan, he's improving... For now, baby steps.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Repubblica: Ibrahimovic’s decision imminent

AC Milan face competition from three clubs to land Zlatan Ibrahimovic with a decision expected by Wednesday, a report claims.

Our mercato expert Vito Angele revealed on Sunday that negotiations are ongoing as the 38-year-old’s requests are still higher than the offer on the table.

The former PSG man is apparently asking for €10m-a-year, while the current offer from Milan is for a six-month deal for €3m, with an extension at €6m for next season if the team were to perform a miracle and qualify for the Champions League.

Now, Monday’s edition of La Repubblica – as cited by MilanNews.it – has provided an update on the situation by claiming that Zlatan’s decision will probably arrive by the middle of the week.

In addition to Milan, there is also Bologna, Napoli and even still a mysterious Premier League club who are interested in signing him, with reports having previously linked Manchester United and Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule